Everyone please comment!

overtherainbow20
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:29 pm 
Post subject: Everyone please comment!
Hi everyone,
I recently joined this site for some insight on couples TTC and also have some support if it takes a little longer then planned (fingers crossed it doesn't though!)

Q. My period started on the 23rd of December, lasted until the 27th - So my partner and I had unprotected sex that night, up to the 31st. He went away for work, came home on the Thursday, and we had sex again on the 3rd and 4th.
Since yesterday, I have been quite bloated and crampy - Feels just like I am about to get my period, but I'm not actually due to get it for another 12 days and I am getting this slight stinging pain in my right boob, near my nipple area.
My Q. was - Do I have a high chance at being pregnant?
lulunew
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 8:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hey there, I'm ttc too I know how frustrating it is trying to be patient! generally the first week straight after your period you are not fertile enough, your peak fertile and actual ovulation day normally happens 12-14 days after your menstrual cycle based on an average 28 day cycle. There is a chance you caught it on the 4th but woild be the start of your fertile week which starts off low. There are usually only 6 days each month you can actually concieve, an ideal way to track your own dates are through an ovulation calculator there is a good one on this site, just enter the date of the first date of your period and it will show you your fertile dates and ovulation day. Hope this is of some help to you, good luck Smile x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Am I Pregnant? All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular