argh!!!

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject: argh!!!
I started with bloomin thrush again last night! Is it normal to have it so late on? What if i pass it on to baby? I have some canesten cream that i used earlier on when i got it. And iv also seen that wiping vinegar in that area is supposed to help? any ideas lol xx
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
I didn't get it as late as you but I did get it around 32/33 weeks, I bought the canestan duo after checking with my mifwife (the kind with the pessary and the cream) and I was cleared up in less than 2 days Smile
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
Oh no I know how u feel Hun, touch wood I haven't had it once through this pregnancy but with Belle I had it nearly all the way through and nothing would get rid of it. When she was born the poor little thing caught thrush in her mouth from the birth canal (eeeeww) all you can do is use the cream, stay away from eating mushrooms etc and drink loads of water.

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
i cant get rid of it this time... but the doctor prescribed me a pessary and cream without seeing me, maybe get a phone appointment or ask at your gp reception. xx
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:23 pm 
Post subject:
Get tea tree oil and bathe in it (put some drops in your bath) or dilute it in some water and wipe yourself downstairs with it. It does stung but it cleared mine up quick. Don't put it internally though!!

Slap some natural live yoghurt on if you prefer.
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm 
Post subject:
Banoffee wrote:
Get tea tree oil and bathe in it (put some drops in your bath) or dilute it in some water and wipe yourself downstairs with it. It does stung but it cleared mine up quick. Don't put it internally though!!

Slap some natural live yoghurt on if you prefer.

You can get tea tree cream (some pound shops, or boots) and I find that always works better then canesten.

Mummy2Harry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:40 pm 
Post subject:
aww thanks ladies Smile x

Jump to:  

Community

Popular