Is this normal!

GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:36 pm 
Post subject: Is this normal!
Hello!
I am 5 weeks pregnant and have had period pain like feelings all day today.. Has anyone had anything like this?
Gem
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:39 pm 
Post subject: hi gemma
i was the same im now 27 weeks i think its normal dont worry unless theres bleeding ok hunxxxx
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:45 pm 
Post subject:
Really. I'm so worried, I know i'm not going to come on, but it's been all day now! No bleeding though so that's good. Thank you for your reply, this is my first time on here, so far so good! Do you know what you are having?

Gem
kye
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:01 pm 
Post subject: period pains
I'm six weeks and had them all the way through it's normal it's your utarus growing and stretching try not to worry x x x
lisaken
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:18 pm 
Post subject: hi gemma
realy i was the same i found out the day i was going to turkey and had realy bad pains i even took a pregnancy test while ther witch i coudnt understand lol i used to get bad cramp when due on u will be ok im having a boy calling him lennox 3rd boy xxx
Archie1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:31 pm 
Post subject:
Yep even tho if feels scary it's normal. I freaked too but it is everything just stretching as someone has said above. It'll go away soon and come back again later on when your bump starts to grow! Exciting times!
xxxxxxx
callyann91
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:46 pm 
Post subject:
im 5 weeks due on october 14th yayy i have the exact same thing and i was so scared but as its been said many a time its just stretching, its my first time being a mum so im just going to have to trust what others tell me Very Happy wen are you due?
xx cally
jessica828
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:07 pm 
Post subject:
im 19 weeks and 3 days . I had period like pains and cramps from 6 weeks till about 12 weeks and the doctor and everyone else told me its normal, just makin room for baby.
flossie
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:12 pm 
Post subject:
And me - can be very frightening, I am 7 weeks, due on 3/10/2008 and have had these pains every day for a month!! Spoke to doc and have been taking paracetamol, this not only eases physical niggles but also I relax more when I am pain free. Try not to worry sweetie seems its very common, take care Flossie xx
Dev
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:00 am 
Post subject:
I'm at week 20 and I've felt weird pains all the time since the beginning! Just the other day, I could hardly walk to work because I had such a bad cramp on my side. The next day I felt fine and felt the baby squirming around.

If you're worried, don't hesitate to call your midwife - that's what they're there for. But, if you can imagine, your uterus is growing massively and very quickly, so there will be some aches and pains and cramps throughout the pregnancy.
GemmaB
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:29 am 
Post subject: THANKS
Thanks everyone, it's good to know i'm not alone!
Gem x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular