Pregnancy photo shoots

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:20 am 
Post subject: Pregnancy photo shoots
Has anyone ever had one? I've seen a few pictures on my facebook where ladies have had professional photos taken of them and their bump. I really like them. Think I'd quite like one where they do your hair and makeup for you too though, but dread to think of the cost.

xx

wannaBmummy
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Never had one but wish I had with my first baby, you know, before the stretch marks and saggy boobs! I wouldn't feel as confident this time!

XxAvasmummyxX
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:53 am 
Post subject:
Id love one of those too! always wanted one with ava but couldnt afford it, i think the only reason I wouldnt get it this time as I wouldnt want ava getting jealous when shes older.. she might feel i didnt love her as much or something xx

AngelDelight
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 pm 
Post subject:
I am lucky as my dad is a photographer, so I had some done when I was pregnant with my first. did a few different poses, even tried to do the Demi Moore pose, but could not pull it off quite like her! Laughing

Least it was my dad so I could relax, I must admit when looking back I did not like the change in my body.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> General Pregnancy All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular