What are my cycles

Jo2012
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject: What are my cycles
Hi hope all is well. Right I'm confused right now my period is always 28 days. In November my period came on the 9th in December it came on the 10th so that is 32 day cycle between them. Now we are in January my period came on the 9th that's gone back to 31 day cycle so which cycle am I? For the past two months I'm being irregular if my counting for my next period hopefully I don't get one, what cycle should I input???

I took. Month off because hunny went away so it have us two a break. Now I'm starting again after my period is finished which will finish around Monday or Tuesday

Any tips on concieving I will be trying egg whites and I heard oil is good too?
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:11 pm 
Post subject:
If it were me I'd put 30 days as an average of your past 3 cycles. Do you mean monitoring your cervical mucus (egg white)? What's the oil?
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:51 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply

I heard olive oil helps you conceive ? Ill research on that in a bit. Yeah to track my ovulation days and just to check my next period if I get one really hoping for a BFP are you pregnant ?
Jo2012
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks for the reply I've put 30 days as my cycle once my Af is finished ill be having sec everyday so I don't miss out on ovulation. Are you currently ttc?? Or pregnant? Xx
littleted
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:14 pm 
Post subject:
Oooh - I've never heard about the olive oil - I'm assuming it's having it on food and not ermm...

I'm TTC my second baby. It took three years to get my first and hoping the second doesn't take as long as I'm 40 this year Confused Been TTC for 12 months on and off. Sending baby dust!
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 12:11 am 
Post subject:
Awww let's how it doesn't I'm sure you will conceive soon. Keep praying have faith. Maybe try prepared? It may work for you? I'm really hoping I get my bfp beginning if next month meaning conceiving this month when AF IS Over.

It's so painful when you think your pregnant but get disappointed with BFN OR AF
it's so depressing

Baby dust to you xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular