Blocked tubes/Endo sufferers

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:07 am 
Post subject: Blocked tubes/Endo sufferers
Just been doing some reading on Serrapeptase and Nattokinase and wondered if anyone had tried them ?
They're both enzymes, Serrapeptase is supposed to break down scar tissue and dead cells and is a natural anti inflammatory and the Nattokinase helps thin the blood and carry away any clots or build up of blood related debris and is supposed to break down fibrin (which is a factor in adhesions/scarring and endo), the two together are supposed to help with internal tubal scarring and endo related blockages , and I have read of some women having success unblocking their tubes after taking both and going from having HSG's with no fill to having fill and spill a few months later Question Also women with reduced fertility caused by endo getting pregnant after taking them
I was taking the Serrapeptase on its own since last August (2012) more for heart related concerns than anything else (its supposed to help clear aterial plaque and is even given by docs in some european coutries for that purpose) and when I had my cannulation in October 2012, the original blockage I was told I had way back in March 2011 had mysteriously now vanished Shocked Shocked There was a clear difference on the photos taken of my tube when they put the dye in, in May 2011 at my first actual laproscopy there was no swelling of the tube and the dye clearly didn't go in at all ,same thing happened at my second one in November 2011, last October the tube was swollen with the dye to almost half way along its length Smile right up to the place where the non dissolvable stitches from my reversal were (unfortunately a blockage was then discovered at that point Rolling Eyes thought to be tough scarring as the cannular couldn't budge it Sad ), now I can't say for sure the Serrapeptase had anything to do with the original blockage disappearing as it was almost a year since the previous lap but it did make me wonder Question
So I read a bit more and discover this Nattokinase, but couldn't find it for sale in the UK at the time, however yesterday when re-ordering my serrapeptase I found the Nattokinase on Amazon Very Happy
So I've ordered some and will try them both together , just thought I'd mention it in case anyone else has been told their tubes are blocked and would like to try them Question
You can't take Nattokinse alongside aspirin or other blood thinners but as far as I can see anyone can take the Serrapeptase Question
Theres a lot of information out there though if you google Smile
I'm not expecting any miracles, but as IVF is not an option for us I thought it can't hurt to give them a go Question
nutty1
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:44 am 
Post subject:
Dont blame you for trying them Nat, its something Ill start taking if needs be when and if all our frosties get used without us achieving a pregnancy because when that happens thats the end of the line as far as fertility treatment goes for us.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
I'm not expecting anything from them Nutty really Question not as far as babies go, but they both are supposed to help with blocked ateries and with being diagnosed with FH and having stupidly high cholesterol that refuses to come down even with the statins Rolling Eyes I'll take them for that reason anyway Laughing
But after reading some success stories I thought why not Question
I'm sure you won't need it Nutty , and hopefully the FET will work this time Very Happy I'm convinced you and Teebs will both have babies by the end of 2013 Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> Trying to Conceive All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Community

Popular