When to buy?

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:21 am 
Post subject: When to buy?
I've seen some really nice nursery bedding etc in the January sales. Am I being far too early and jinxing things to go and get it today??

It isn't loads off but it all adds up, and I'm trying to do things as perfect but cheap as possible.

xx

ShevAndNissyNoo
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Nope not at all, if it's any consolation when I was preg with my little girl I already had the Moses basket and the cot bedding stored away pre preg because my sister gave us the basket and I wanted the cot bedding to match lol! I'm 15+1 now and have already bought Moses basket, car seat, nursery wall stickers, muslin cloths, vests, Sleepsuits and a little outfit (all neutral mind) xx

RacheynHarry
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:28 am 
Post subject:
Nope, not too early at all. When I was pregnant with my first I got things from about 12 weeks if it was cheap and I liked it. I obviously made sure it did both boy and girl up till my 20 week scan when I knew it was going to be a boy and I could buy boy things xx

xxHeathxx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 10:47 am 
Post subject:
That makes me feel a bit better then. My mum and sisters keep telling me there's no rush and bad luck to buy too early. I'm one of those people that likes to be organised though, and once I've got something in my head, I look and look till I find what I like.

xx

charlene258
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
U should go get it if its on sale ur kick urself when it goes back full price or u can't find a nice one like it again. Get stuff and be organised that's what I did cus the time wizes by so quickly! X

[url=http://lilypie.com]

RachN3Babies
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:30 pm 
Post subject:
It defo not too early my sister in law is 21 weeks and has all there baby bedroom sorted got tje pram before she even had a scan and loads of clothes I bought my baby bedding today in the sale half price Smile I bought my pram at 12 week's too though.. [/b]

Jump to:  

Community

Popular