Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:17 pm 
Post subject:
Evie when Dione my last IVF a year ago before we decide to go for the reverse I hade about 20 follicles, 6 eggs taken out out of 6 all 6 fertilise they transfere 2 perfect top embryos and none attach ending on BFN Sad a friend of my in another forum at the same time doing IVF had only one follicle, one egg which it did fertilise and she had that embrio transfer and she had a BFP and now she has got lovely identical twin girls, So you see she only need it one and made two out of one, same thing could happen to you hun.
All the best Evie I wish you a BFP keep thinking positive!!! Xxxxxxxx

Oh Lisa no Hun you not alone I have cry so much but FC is goi g away slowly lol

Sweet dreams ladies xxxxxxx
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:41 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Faith for those words of encouragement. Means alot. Good luck on your journey n hope you get that BFP!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Mand Very Happy College is good, I'm actually enjoying it which I wasn't sure if I would I Laughing bet it will be chaotic but lots of fun with two little terrors about, a close friend of mine had twins and she was the same didn't quite believe it until they were born, her little girl had just turned 1 days before as well Shocked but you will soon get into a routine and you'll get double the little smiles and giggles Very Happy xx
Faith could well be the clomid, it seems to make some women feel very emotional, and it can dry up cm and make it thicker, grapefruit juice, chesty cough medicine and lots of water can help with that, I normally wait for clear watery cm before testing but with you taking the clomid I'd just test from whenever you feel you want to, the worst that can happen is you won't get a pos Wink Smile xx
Evie did you have another scan ? Any news Hun ? xx

Anna sorry it wasn't more reassuring for you, but lots of women have small bleeds early on and never really know why, I did a couple of times, having recently miscarried must be making it worse too but if your cervix is closed and there's a heartbeat they're both very good signs xxx

I was feeling quite upbeat this cycle, not about my chances just in general Laughing But after spending the day with my pregnant daughter I just feel depressed Rolling Eyes not because she's pregnant as such, but because she did nothing but whinge about how hard being pregnant is Rolling Eyes and tell me stories about people she knows getting pregnant and not wanting to be . It does stick in your throat a bit when people don't appreciate what they have Confused
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat. Yeah had another scan 2follies, one measuring 14 n the other 11, however the one at 11 can't be used as it's to near an artery, they were happy to carry on but did say that just because i have one follicle doesn't mean there could be an egg there. So u know wot that means....... Yep there's gunna be no egg!! Bak on fri for another scan n then ec on mon all bein well. Just feel it's been another waste like the reversal has been. Was outside the hospital n women walkin up the steps smokin!!! Feel so fed up. Sad
Glad your enjoyin college tho. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Glad your enjoying college Nat Smile I called EPAS today as to be honest im in bits mentally.. Its been such a emotional hard journey the drugs egg collection then transfer ect hormones all over place any hows I wanted some one to tell me wee bit more info
the blood seen on scan is below the sac there is not a lot but certainly enough they can not rule out that its the start of a mc or blood from previous cycles
They have offerd to scan me again in 2weeks which is nice of them

Been to the Drs today and ive got a water infection so that may explain the really bad back not so sure though

Evie it would wind me up as we approached the hospital the amount of women smoking out side kind of injustice when your trying so hard to make your dreams come true
My SIL is expecting again and she smokes all through out then when babies born will not smoke in same room ...Its like hello do you think you did more damage whilst you were pregnant
Faith7
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Evie just keep remembering that only one is what we need and like I said before you might just have the little one in there waiting!! Sending ((((((hugs)))))))) , xxxxxxxx and oooooooo Smile

DL I think you are right, this Clomids are hell for me I don't honk I will take them again next month, likely the crying bit is gone but now I am in such a pain I feel that my ovaries are to swollen the pain done by where they are is unbelievable to the point that its sore when I sit down, so I did phone Dr Pickles but he wasn't there but Mandy is going to speak to him and ring me in the morning.
I did test today dc11 but it was negative, so I am sure the pain is this follicles growing!!! But I hope is not to much and I end up overstimulated Sad I just drinking loads of water and keeping hot bean bag in my tummy

Love to everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Faith7 on Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Faith7
Posted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 9:05 pm 
Post subject:
Jakes mummy, try to stay positive I am sure your little been is safe in his new home Smile

DL I know the feeling hun hate preg mummies that complained about everything in they pregnancies - baldy hell just enjoy it - that is what I tell them Laughing Laughing

Xxxxxxxcc
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:48 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies,

Sorry i aint been on for a while iv got so much going on with just buying a house and hopefully moving in next week and the wedding is only 4 weeks away Surprised so as you can imagine im stressed to bits Laughing

Anyone had any good news recently? hope everyone is well and all those babies are good Very Happy

missed you all miss having my morning chats on here and once the next month or so is over with i hope to be back on alot more xxx
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 8:30 am 
Post subject:
Good morning ladies, well my pain still there but I think now i now why is there! Today I am on cd12 and I done another clear blue test and I got a Smile so that means that I am about to O any time soon so today is the start of my 4 days most fertile window! I am so exsaited!!! I hope I can be lucky like some ladies and be First Time Lucky!! But if not is ok I will keep trying till I he a Big Fat Tummy Laughing

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Posted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 9:08 pm 
Post subject:
Smile Anna just wanted to wish you lots of love and hope beanie stays snuggled in..
water infections can cause very bad back ache.. xx

Evie FX all works out well fotr you hun xx

Nat hope you are doing ok chick and glad you are enjoying college... xx

Lilemm Harry has grown up so fast bless.. so cute xx

Hiya to everyone else... XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies Very Happy
Evie just came on to wish you lots of luck for Monday, I saw someone suggested BD as well, because you have the trigger shot the other follicle they can't take should pop quite soon after the one they go in and retrieve, so any time after your OH has given his sample for the fertilisation of that one should be fine Smile and I've seen on some forums that women are sometimes told to have sex as they would normally once egg collection has happened as it helps trigger hormones that can help with implantation etc.
In a way the fact they're leaving that follicle to 'hatch' naturally is a good thing as when they normally retrieve the egg you won't get a corpus luteum forming but this natural one will so your own progesterone levels should be good even before they offer you anything to top them up Smile
I know you're not feeling hopeful but think how many women conceive on any given month with just one egg Question
At least you know the one they retrieve will be fertilised and growing when they put it back and they would only put one or two back anyway no matter how many you'd got, I know someone who had identical girls from one embryo put back with IVF as well, for some reason it seems you have a slightly higher chance of it happening so you never know how it could pan out Smile Will be keeping my fingers crossed that all goes well for you xxx
Faith exciting stuff, good luck for trying this month Very Happy It certainly sounds like the clomid was doing something in there for you so hopefully you've got lots of follicles ready to pop Shocked Laughing xx
Glad to hear you finally got a moving date Meesh and you'll be in before the wedding Very Happy xx
Hi Angel Very Happy not long now until you go away is it ? I wish I was going too Sad Laughing xx
Well I feel sick as a dog today Rolling Eyes My daughter has caught her first back to school cold/cough and very kindly given it to me Confused So it's a good job I'm off until Monday so I can try and recover Rolling Eyes Laughing So it's a weekend of drinking cough meds by the bottle and feeling sorry for myself Rolling Eyes Laughing
Hope you ladies all have something more fun planned Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Anna I've just seen your other post, I'm so sorry hun xxxxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Sad So sorry Anna hunni. thinking of you, and sending you massive (((HUGS))) look after yourself xXxX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 3:42 pm 
Post subject:
Anna i posted on the other thread hun. I'm so sorry. Sad Sad

Nat, think i mite just bd aswell after mondays ec. They've also sed there maybe no egg Sad but on my sheet it says ivf/icis so not sure what they're doin. If nothin else i'll get a few days off work.

Would like to thank everyone for their kind words etc, means alot. Xx
Posted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:27 pm 
Post subject:
Ana I am so sorry sending you ((((( hugs)))))) xxxxxx

Good luck Evei xxxxx

Thanks DL, yea I think Clomids worked this month, and lets hope this is our month and we both get our BFP this month Very Happy
Today Mandy ( Dr Pickles secretary) ring me to see how I was, how sweet of her, I did ask her how if she could tell me how long my tubes were as I forgot to ask Dr on the day of the op, she checked on the notes but he didn't put cm jus said strait forward reversal, healthy and very long tubes, best outcome, I got very happy as it sounds very promising Smile

I hope everyone alse is ok, baby every one

Xxxxxxxxxxx
Page 70 of 104

Jump to:  

Community

Popular