Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 3:18 pm 
Post subject:
Anna I'm really sorry, sending you big (((((hugs)))))

Take care of yourself hun xx
Posted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear Anna x
ladycake
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning Ladies, I have been away for a break in the west of Ireland so haven't been on the forum but just checked in and its been a busy week...Faith - how are you hun? I decided to double check my progesterone levels this month on day 21 before proceeding with the Clomid. DH has upped his vitamins etc and as normal bang on day 14 I did my OPK (clear blue) and it showed I was ovulating so we have been at it like rabbits and in the lead up haha, so fingers crossed if not I will start the climid 25mg next month day 5 as Dr Pickles prescribed. Last day to really go for it today...
Faith how has it been for you? Reading the last few posts I am worried now about starting Clomid lol, Evie, DL other ladies I hope you are all ok?

Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:58 am 
Post subject:
Hope it goes well for you today Evie Very Happy I was reading some stuff on an IVF site and apparently if there is a follicle there is always an egg or it won't grow in the first place Smile , but normally during ov the LH doesn't just break down the outside shell of the follicle it also makes the egg release from the inside walls, sometimes for some reason they're not 100% sure of an egg will stay stuck to the walls so when they go to retrieve it they can't actually get it to come out.
From what the doc on the site said they tell women there was no egg just because it's easier than explaining what actually happened Rolling Eyes patronising gits Shocked
From what I read on their BD anytime after egg retrieval is a good idea as the other follicle should pop on it's own soon after, you never know you could still get twins Shocked Are you having ICSI then ? That's good as it means the egg has a much better chance of fertilisation Smile Will be keeping my fingers crossed for you for the next 24 hrs as well Smile xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Well I'm a lady of leisure this afternoon as the tutor needed to do some one to one sessions (I think she's weeding out the hopeless cases Laughing ) so she said the rest of us might as well go as the stuff we're doing we can finish at home, I'd already finished it all so I get to lounge Laughing
Quite glad really as I feel rough as a badgers bum still Rolling Eyes Laughing

Ladycake fingers crossed for you, hope you don't need the clomid Smile xx

All sounds very promising Faith Smile hopefully you won't even need the clomid next month then Wink Smile xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 1:08 pm 
Post subject:
They got 2 eggs!! Whoop whoop!!!! Very Happy
Goin to ring tomoz to let me know how they're doin!! Earliest for transfer is wed so not sure wen. Thanx for all the good wishes. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:38 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy Great news hunni FX it all goes well Evie XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Faith7
Posted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Well done Evie I am so happy for you, all the best tomorrow wishing you 100% fertilisation xxxx
Yes DL FC hun for all of us!! Xxxx
Ladycake I am ok hun thanks for asking, still bolted from the op and from the Clomids but is all good now I did ovulate this moth so we also been busy but unfortunately this weekend we had the busies work e event at Silverstone so we couldn't perform as much as we wanted as we were very tired but let's hope what we did it worked Very Happy if not will have to keep trying Smile also like you I am booked for bloods on my day 21 to check levels and see if I keep taking 50mg of Clomids or reduce to 25mg, we should see. Good for you and DH I hope it works for you this month hun FC, when is your next AF and when are you going to test? Xxxx
Lisa how are you feeling after the op?

Best of luck to everyone and loads of baby dust to all

Xxxxxxxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:13 am 
Post subject:
Excited Clap Yeah Thumbs up So pleased for you Evie Very Happy I've got a good feeling about this Very Happy xxx

Morning ladies Very Happy

Faith it only takes the one remember Laughing so I'm sure you're in with a great chance xx

Well I know I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month Embarassed Laughing but yesterday afternoon I was just minding my own business when I got a hell of a sharp pinching pain inside somewhere Shocked I shot off the sofa and then got another one even worse and longer Shocked Shocked the dog was giving me some strange looks I can tell you jumping about like a loony Laughing
The closest I've ever felt to it was when a stupid nurse managed to nick my cervix when putting in the speculum for a smear test Shocked Rolling Eyes but this felt deeper inside me and slightly to the right Question
So of course my mind goes into instant overdrive and come up with implantation Embarassed Laughing
Funnily enough though the cold which wasn't too bad and was going over the weekend has come back with a vengeance and I feel super tired and rough and I haven't even had a cold in years so of course I put 2 and 2 together and got 25 which is that my immune system's lowered because of course I must be pregnant Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing
Just when I thought I was cured of symptom spotting as well Embarassed Laughing
I'm obviously a lost cause Embarassed
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:58 am 
Post subject:
Nat i think you should write a book about your ttc antics, they would be a best seller n with all the money you could make....... The world would be your oyster!!! Good luck hunny, no one deserves this more than you, really hope you get a BFP!!! Xx

Atm i'm waitin for the clinic to ring......... Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy got my fingers and toes crossed Evie.... oh and my legs.. for another 2 weeks lol!! xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 8:55 am 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Excited Clap Yeah Thumbs up So pleased for you Evie Very Happy I've got a good feeling about this Very Happy xxx

Morning ladies Very Happy

Faith it only takes the one remember Laughing so I'm sure you're in with a great chance xx

Well I know I said I wasn't going to symptom spot this month Embarassed Laughing but yesterday afternoon I was just minding my own business when I got a hell of a sharp pinching pain inside somewhere Shocked I shot off the sofa and then got another one even worse and longer Shocked Shocked the dog was giving me some strange looks I can tell you jumping about like a loony Laughing
The closest I've ever felt to it was when a stupid nurse managed to nick my cervix when putting in the speculum for a smear test Shocked Rolling Eyes but this felt deeper inside me and slightly to the right Question
So of course my mind goes into instant overdrive and come up with implantation Embarassed Laughing
Funnily enough though the cold which wasn't too bad and was going over the weekend has come back with a vengeance and I feel super tired and rough and I haven't even had a cold in years so of course I put 2 and 2 together and got 25 which is that my immune system's lowered because of course I must be pregnant Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing
Just when I thought I was cured of symptom spotting as well Embarassed Laughing
I'm obviously a lost cause Embarassed
Laughing Laughing you do make me laugh Nat... but I am praying you get your bfp!! Very Happy judt over 2 weeks til I go!! Can`t wait!! xXx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:11 am 
Post subject:
Oooooooo!! Have a fab holiday Angel........ Hope u have lots of fun on your jollies Wink Wink Wink n u get that surprise bfp aswell....... U n Nat so deserve a bfp!! Good luck hun. Xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Got te call back not good news...... Game over neither egg fertilised n i can't do anymore it was just not meant to be. Abit upset to say the least. Good luck on your jouneys, will nip on from time to time but that's it. Thanx for bein there especially the long standin ladies. Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Awww Evie I'm so gutted for you, sending you big (((hugs)))

I hope you do get your bfp, u soooo deserve it xx

Hope you have a great holiday angel. Xx

Fx for a bfp for you Nat, xx
Page 71 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular