Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:47 am 
Post subject:
Evie I'm so so sorry neither fertilised it's such a shame after all you've been through to get to this point Crying or Very sad , IVF is very hard on the eggs from us slightly more mature ladies though so please don't think this means you won't ever get a natural BFP as it can happen, I will be keeping my fingers crossed that you do. I totally understand why you'd want a break though take care of yourself hun xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:49 am 
Post subject:
Angel enjoy your break, does these mean your hubby gets a relief from his severe case of blue balls Shocked Laughing maybe you'll come back from holiday with more than just some lovely memories Very Happy xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:54 am 
Post subject:
Nat i'm just devestated. Can't stop cryin. Hope it gets better but not gettin my hope up at all. If it's not happened after 4 years of tryin and ivf then it isn't ever goin to happen. Wish i could b more like you Nat. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Evie13 wrote:
Oooooooo!! Have a fab holiday Angel........ Hope u have lots of fun on your jollies Wink Wink Wink n u get that surprise bfp aswell....... U n Nat so deserve a bfp!! Good luck hun. Xx

Thanks hunni... not ttc just bd for fun now xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Evie13 wrote:
Got te call back not good news...... Game over neither egg fertilised n i can't do anymore it was just not meant to be. Abit upset to say the least. Good luck on your jouneys, will nip on from time to time but that's it. Thanx for bein there especially the long standin ladies. Xx

Sad Sad So sorry to read this my lovely.. I was hoping for some good news for you..
it just seems to be bad news on here atm.. Sad sending you MASSIVE (((HUGS))) Evie
XXXXX Take care
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:58 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Angel enjoy your break, does these mean your hubby gets a relief from his severe case of blue balls Shocked Laughing maybe you'll come back from holiday with more than just some lovely memories Very Happy xx

Laughing Think they are black by now hunni... just bd ing for fun.. CBA with ttc.. xxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
lilemm wrote:
Awww Evie I'm so gutted for you, sending you big (((hugs)))

I hope you do get your bfp, u soooo deserve it xx

Hope you have a great holiday angel. Xx

Fx for a bfp for you Nat, xx

Thanks Lilemm xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:02 pm 
Post subject:
Evie13 wrote:
Nat i'm just devestated. Can't stop cryin. Hope it gets better but not gettin my hope up at all. If it's not happened after 4 years of tryin and ivf then it isn't ever goin to happen. Wish i could b more like you Nat. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad xx

Take care hunni xxx (((HUGS)) I can imagine what it feels like
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:21 am 
Post subject:
Aww Evie hun, give yourself some time, the first few days after bad news are the worst and things can seem so black and hopeless, but you will start to feel better with time. I was a wreck after the cannulation didn't work as I'd pinned all my hopes on it, but you do bounce back eventually.
For some long term ladies it does happen out of the blue for no apparent reason after years and years of trying, normally when they stop and concentrate on other things Rolling Eyes So you may get that surprise BFP one day.
I will be wishing and hoping for you anyway Smile xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Angel that normally seems to be right when it happens Rolling Eyes Laughing Enjoy your holiday anyway I'm sure the weather there will be much nicer than it is here Very Happy So you can top- up your vit D levels to get you through this grim winter Laughing
We did look at going at Christmas but to be honest the weather then put us off as it's not always that warm, more spring than summer (compared to here ) and if I'm spending a fortune I want scorching Shocked Laughing xx
Well I better get on if I want to pass my exams the first one's only 2 weeks away Shocked
kas123
Posted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 11:34 am 
Post subject:
Evie I was really upset when i got told IVF would not work for me due to Very low egg reserves. cried for two days and eat a hell of a lot of chocolate. which kind of helped. the only thing that bought me around was that i set my mind on going to the fertility show at olympia on the 2-3 november. on the saturday there are talks on improving chances, low egg reserves, Boost fertility and prevent miscarriage with nutrition, Fertility treatment for older women and loads more. we may go on the saturday and sunday have not decided yet.
lisab36
Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, i hope you are well!
It has been two weeks from my surgery, and i cant believe i am completely back to normal. I am waiting on AF in a few days, so fx she arrives on time to let us get on with the next important part of our ttc journey. I am of course not looking forward to the disappointment of af arriving after this time. I have been really emotional but thankfully that has calmed down now. I am just trying to relax about the whole thing but must admit i cant see it being easy, because of how much our bfp are wanted.

Much baby dust to you all x
Faith7
Posted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Ohhhh Evie I am so sorry, I can just imagine how you feel as I did on my feilers IVF I was devastated, but after a wile I picked up my pices and I decide not to give up and is when I decid to have the reversal I am determined to have my BFP!!! No meter how old I am Very Happy old granny with a tummy Laughing
I really hope you soon feel better, much love hun and big (((((((hugs)))))))))

Today I am cd19, 9 more days till AF That I hope doesn't nook my door Mad , I am not going to test till I miss AF by 1 day, I always test earlier with IVF, but this time I won't , I hate not seeing a positive result on the HPT I rather have my period first then seen a negative result Rolling Eyes ( well that is the plan Question ) I hope I can stick to it Laughing

DL how are you feeling? Any more symptoms? When is you testing day? Xxxxx

Love to all and baby dust xxxxx
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 8:52 am 
Post subject:
Love & hugs to all ladies out there trying & who have had massive disappointments over the last few weeks. All fingers & toes crossed for everyone ttc xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
It's grim here Shocked grey and raining, glad I'm not in college Laughing
Just going out shopping with my daughter for my little granddaughters birthday stuff has wiped me out on top of this cold that I can't seem to shift, so going to get my fleecy jim jams on and snuggle up with a (very non exciting accounting) book Laughing
Lisa I think staying calm is a nightmare after this op, because as you say you just want it to happen now Smile and most of us have hard some sort of wait even before the Op as well, I know I was already sick of waiting even before I got it done, it had been 8yrs too long Shocked but trying just to take it as it comes and not get too obsessed does seem too hard to do Embarassed Laughing Fingers crossed you won't be waiting long xx
Faith fingers crossed you never have to see a test with just one line Wink , I'm with you on that one, I hate pregnancy tests now Evil or Very Mad Laughing But I've only managed to stop testing recently Embarassed
I remember thinking I wouldn't test until AF was late but I never stuck to it Embarassed Laughing Some ladies with more willpower than me have managed it though Wink
I know I won't be pregnant, same as always, I just tend to get a bit giddy a few days after ov and get my hopes up Rolling Eyes Laughing and I've had loads of possible 'symptoms' this month Rolling Eyes Laughing which doesn't help but I know AF will show up next week like it always does Rolling Eyes Hopefully the witch will stay away for you though Very Happy
I'd love to see some more BFP's on here Smile
Hope you manage to pick up some good tips at the show Kas Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 72 of 97

Jump to:  

Community

Popular