Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:43 pm 
Post subject:
A dhows everyone doing? No much is going on here, I presume we are all waiting for good positives results or the witch to come around Sad
Igot 5 more days Togo and I don't know if I will be able to wait Embarassed my intention is to wait but I mite give in Laughing
So far I got no symptoms of nothing, I had loads of cramps like period pains around dpo4-5 and that is it, I normally get very sore boobs a week before AF but so far nothing and aim due in 5 days, on Sat I did had some mc very white and thick and that is about all ihad so what do you think? On my day 21 I had bloods taken and I will have the results on Wed.
We going away this weekend with the kids to watch BTCC from Sat to Sunday and I AF is due on Sat that is why I am thinking that may be I should test a day before so if it is a negative I am motto upset on our little trip and also prefer for AF But TBH I didn't want to test earlier, oh well may be this time only Laughing

I hope you all doing great

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Faith7 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
lisab36
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:18 pm 
Post subject:
How r u ladies getting on?

Well for me AF arrived today so a wee bit late but OMG i have crammmmmp! I was told on here that it can be worse the first month, i do hope that is all it is. As before my sterilisation i had really bad cramp so i hope this is not a mark for things to come lol.

Baby dust to you all x
ladycake
Posted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Blood results are back from day 21 bloods taken this morning, had to pay private 160 pounds but the results were in within 8 hours...and need some advice from any of the wonderful ladies on this thread!

FSH 1.6 (told Low)
LH 1.7 (told Low)
Thyroid - Normal - T4 on higher range but within normal range and T3 ok
Progesterone 26.15 (told Low)
AMH - Takes 5 days for results

Heres the one bothering me - Prolactin 743 - Maximum is should be is 496 so doctors now doing a prolactin reflux test for further analysis with the blood sample (another 100 quid)

I am concerned about that as its the pituitary gland and the dr concerned, I have emailed my results to Dr pickles as I am not sure he will start me on clomid now Crying or Very sad

I am worried about my FSH /LH and progesterone as well...This road is never easy and I feel depressed..

Hugs to all, any advice or knowledge appreciated Exclamation Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:47 am 
Post subject:
Ladycake the LH and FSH are irrelevant on a 21 day test Question Don't even know why they tested for them as the only results that would matter with those would be on a cd 1-5 test before ov, lowish is good with LH and FSH as it means your body doesn't have to work too hard to get those eggs out, for example mine were 4 and 5 at cd 5 and I was told that was good Smile at cd21 you'd expect them to be lower as they've done their job for the month Smile .
The progesterone at 26 I would say means you did ov but maybe you had the test a day or so early Question
Even though it's called the cd21 test by some docs in reality it needs to be done 7 days after ov which isn't cd21 for some women (for me this month it would have been cd23 for example because I ov'd on cd16 ) If you ov test then you should wait until 8 days after your positive test as ov often doesn't happen until the day after the pos, so if you had it done before that it could explain it being a little low, as they use 30 as the reference for ov then it's only a little bit below that anyway so I wouldn't worry Smile
The prolactin I would see your GP about as it should be sorted on the NHS, have you taken anything that could increase oestrogen levels recently Question
I'm only asking as after I'd been taking soy for a while I notice I had some milk come back in Shocked which can be down to high prolactin, I stayed clear of the soy and it went again Question xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:02 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Lisa hopefully it's just a coincidence for you, but after the op you can see a hormone surge, it can be a bit similar to the effect of coming off the pill or something. Hopefully this will be your last AF for a while now anyway Smile xx
Faith stay away from the tests Laughing Honestly all the signs could mean anything, I've given up trying to interpret them as when I was pregnant I didn't notice any and yet since trying this time I've had all the possible pregnancy ones going and not been Rolling Eyes Laughing I can see why you'd want to know before the weekend though, good luck xx

As for me the witch showed this morning Rolling Eyes I actually woke up in the middle of the night with some cramps so I did expect it to arrive when I got up.
Based on when I thought I ov'd I wasn't really expecting it until tomorrow Question
So either I was out on my ov day or I had a 13 day luteal phase Question
Not that it matters either way, as I do genuinely believe now that nothing I do will make any difference to this tube Question
We did everything we could around the right time this month, it was the best timing in ages so if that didn't work I don't know what will.
My normal pre AF signs have been out of whack though, first I got pms early but just for 3 days, then I carried on having white cm right up until yesterday, and my boobs are still sore now and they normally stop hurting two days before Question
So apart from the cramping earlier which I don't normally have I got none of the usual signs Rolling Eyes
I'm okay about it though surprisingly Smile Don't get me wrong I'm not happy but it's not send me into a black mood either Question
I won't say that's it and I won't be making any efforts any more as I will at least finish the bottle of the Serrapeptase and I'm sure we will just naturally always end up BD'ing around ov time as we always have before Laughing
But I feel like I'm finally starting to get there with being okay if it doesn't happen, I'm sure it will always make me a little sad thinking what might have been but it's not the gut wrenching sadness it used to be Smile
Hope you ladies have a great day Very Happy xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:43 am 
Post subject:
Morning girls, I just phone my pg to get my results of day 21 blood test but they wont giving it to me till the doctor sign it ggggrrrr Mad but she told me that there were normal and that my progesterone was 106.5 If I am not wrong I think this is good ? I will collect a print out later from them and email them to Dr Pickles and see what they said? I have being trying to search in the internet but I am not sure of the right levels Crying or Very sad

Thanks DL I am trying to stay away but it is not easy, but I will keep trying Smile sorry about AF I hope I will take it as well as you if my one comes around Smile

Lady cake, I don't know much about it but fc everything goes well and soon you get your BFP Smile

Lisa I had my first AF 5 days after op and it was normal but it was very soon after reversal I heard that it mite change, but lets hope this will be your last one for a wile and that I don't see my Laughing

love to you all xxxxx

ladycake
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:38 am 
Post subject:
Thanks DL05 That was a blast of good information, I have no idea why they tested FSH and LH, My day 21 was Day 21 my positive test was 7 days earlier so I think my progesterone is low!! the prolactin is high so they have ordered a macro reflux prolactin test from the bloods and an MRI to check the pituitary gland? Cant think of anything I have taken so we will see? I'm only on Pre- pregnancy vitamins by pregnacare.

Just waiting on the dreaded AMH result. It was always 3.93 so I am interested to see where it is at 2 years later!! Dr Pickles Secretary Mandy just emailed she is giving my results to Clive as he is with her all day today and he will come back to me as to advise on Clomid this month.

Good luck Faith as well Smile
Faith7
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, ok I got my results
FSH 2.100u/l
LH 4.200u/l
Serum oestradiol 779.000pmol/L
Day of circle 20
Serum progesterone 106.500nmol/L

I phone Dr Pickle and he say it is very good results but if I do get BFP He wants me to go off clouds for two month as it's looks that I ovulate well
I just hope this is my time Smile

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 2:46 pm 
Post subject:
If your pos opk was only 7 days earlier Ladycake then the test probably was a day or so too early Question most women don't ov until 24-36 hrs after a pos test, some even longer so it could well have been a day or two early Smile it shoots up around 7 DPO to its peak for the cycle so even a few hours never mind a day can make a difference and it was so close to 30 anyway that I'm sure a day later it would have been over 30 Smile
Some of the pregnancy vits have things that can slightly boost oestrogen and the op itself can have a boosting effect on your hormones, so hopefully it could just be from that and it's not anything else, exercise, stress and sleep levels can also cause changes in prolactin levels, wow an MRI is this all private? It must be costing a fortune Shocked have you spoken to your GP to see if they think it's all necessary? If your periods are still normal then it's unlikely to be anything wrong with your pituitary gland xx
Faith 106 is good Very Happy sounds like you could have maybe had a two egg month Very Happy you did take clomid didn't you this cycle ? So you could well have had two eggs, which means two corpus luteum and two lots of progesterone and lovely high levels Smile xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Faith7 wrote:
Hi girls, ok I got my results
FSH 2.100u/l
LH 4.200u/l
Serum oestradiol 779.000pmol/L
Day of circle 20
Serum progesterone 106.500nmol/L

I phone Dr Pickle and he say it is very good results but if I do get BFN He wants me to go off Clomids for two month as it's looks that I ovulate well and I must have another 21 day test
I just hope this is my time Smile

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Faith are you posting on your phone ? Sorry but it does seem to be coming up with some random words at times Shocked Laughing Like day of circle Question Laughing got to love auto correct Laughing
Those results sound good Very Happy
The clomid has a fairly long half life as well of six weeks so even if you're not taking it next cycle it should still help a bit Wink Laughing
With those results you may end up being another twin Lady if you get a BFP Shocked Very Happy
Any sign one way or the other yet? xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:49 pm 
Post subject:
Afternoon ladies Very Happy
Hope everyone's well, it's gone very quiet again ?
Shelly how are you doing? Not heard from you in ages, hope you're okay ?xxx
Evie hun hope you're feeling a little bit better xxx
You too Anna, thinking about you xxx
I hope all the TTC Ladies aren't driving themselves nuts Smile
Well I should have known it was too good to last, I had a bit of a wobble today Rolling Eyes Laughing Had about half an hour of self pity, gave myself a stern talking to and I'm fine again now Laughing
Just realised how close it is to Christmas today Shocked
Mainly because the supermarket already has Christmas stuff everywhere Rolling Eyes Laughing
I haven't bought a thing, or even thought about buying anything Question Laughing
Best get writing a list Shocked
Faith7
Posted: Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi DL, is this bloody Ipad and his own corrections I hated Evil or Very Mad but it makes me lough Laughing some times Rolling Eyes
Tbh I don't mind not taking them as they made me feel [*@!#%*] but should we see what happen, I don't know why I got the feeling that I will get a bfn. I got back ache at the moment and cramps like period pains and tonight I think my boobs starting to get a bit full and sore but very little, I don't know my day 28 is on Sat so AF should be here on Sunday I think I will test Monday morning if AF is not here, I truly don't know what to think Question

I hope you are feeling better now, chin up and put the energy in this month maybe you get one for Christmas Very Happy
I haven't done any shopping or list buti am sure my kids did and soon I will have them Laughing this kids alway want to much lol

I hope everyone is doing great, love to you all

Xxxxxxx

lisab36
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 10:08 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, good luck and much baby dust to you Faith and of course all of us. I am happy to say i have my lists done for Christmas just to get the actual shopping done now lol. I plan to start from next week to cut down some stress, although i will still be running around mad the week before.

Well i am just waiting on AF going away, i feel it is taking forever. Your so right Nat i have waited so long for my op i am getting impatient already never mind the ttc journey now lol x
Piggy34
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:25 pm 
Post subject: ..
Hiya ladies , can any one tell me what your day 21 range should be...with out meds mine was 22.5 then on 50 mg clomid it went to 54.5 and was told that was great I had to have another done I got my results today I was on 100 mg and my day 21 levels are 181 Very Happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 73 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular