Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Piggy, I think without meds is 30 to indicate that you are ovulating and if you take Clomid it does goes up a lot I don't know until this month. I am on 50 mg of Clomid and my result was 106.5 which it means that I had a good ovulation and probable had more then one egg, that is what the Dr told me so probably you hade more then one egg too:) you can end up with twins Very Happy best of luck! When are you testing? How are you feeling any symptoms?

Xxxxx

Piggy34
Posted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
My cycle is normal 27 or 28 days (today/tomorrow )which means af is more than likely on its way ..Iv had very tender nipples for about 10 days now today my whole boobs ache..iv got ibs which normal plays up just before af which it has done ..I don't have to go back and see the consultant he's given me another 5 months clomid
My gp did the day 21 test all I got was its 181 which means you more than likely OV ! Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:05 am 
Post subject:
Hi Piggy Very Happy As Faith said anything over 30 means you have definitely oved and 181 is very high so chances are you did probably have more than one egg as well Very Happy so fingers crossed the witch stays away xx
Hope you get that BFP Faith, I've given up on trying to second guess symptoms as they are so random Rolling Eyes Laughing and I've had more than a few months with all new symptoms and no sign of my usual AF ones and not been and quite a few Ladies on here have been convinced AF is on her way and then got a BFP Question Laughing Not long to wait now though, although I know the last few days often drag the most Laughing
I'm not trying as such this cycle Faith, partly because thanks to ov'ing late last month it's thrown me off whack, with my normal for the last year or so 28 days I would have had AF on Sunday and been due to ov next weekend, which is our anniversary weekend and we were planning a romantic trip and a overnight hotel stay, which just happened to be good timing for TTC as well Laughing but now Rolling Eyes thanks to AF not happening until Tuesday I won't be oving at the weekend but more like Tuesday or even Wednesday if it's the same as last month and we tend not to BD much in the week Embarassed Laughing but I really can't be bothered trying anyway Question I just feel like it won't happen anyway so why make special efforts around ov time Question I always reserve the right to change my mind though Embarassed Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Just out of interest ladies has anyone heard of someone becoming pregnant naturally after being told their tubes are blocked with scar tissue at the reversal site ?
Just because another lady has posted saying she has been told her reversal has failed and she has scarring at the op site and was asking if there was anything she should do ?
I know when I googled after getting my diagnosis last year I found Ladies who'd been told they wouldn't get pregnant because of blockages and did, but none of them specifically had 'blockages' directly at the site of their reversals Question
It seemed like their 'blockages' were probably either misdiagnosed spasms or maybe temporary ones elsewhere.
This Lady was asking for advice as to whether she should try and pursue more surgery or other treatments like IVF ?
I know I was told IVF was the only option and surgery was just likely to cause more scarring and obviously its a year on and no BFP for me so it looks like when they told me I would never conceive naturally again they were right but I don't want to be unnecessarily negative with my reply for this woman if anyone has heard of someone being told their blockage was scarring at the op site and they still got pregnant ?
I've just been having a look online for her but i'm struggling finding anything really ? xx
Faith7
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies I hope you all doing well!!!! Smile
Well today is my day 28 and no AF yet, but I feel is coming any time, normally I get on the dot! On my day 28 so let's see what happen later on, I will only test on Monday if don't came:)
DL thank you for your lovely wishes Hun but I don't feel very optimistic, is a shame about you AF messing up your plans but I am sure you will still have a lovely time with your DH on your anniversary Wink
Piggy good luck Hun and I hope you get your BFP:)
To the rest best of wishes to a success BFPs
Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Shellyrfc
Posted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 4:07 pm 
Post subject:
So after a year of trying after my reversal (well will be a year next week) we have been giving our appointment to go and get tests done to see if there is any problems with my tubes and things. I had day 21 bloods done and they came back as fine so been reffered for further tests. Fc everything goes ok and we get a bfp soon xx
Faith7
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:39 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, well today is my day 29 and I am officially 1 day late! No AF yet but mite still come later on, I am not holding my hopes up I just don't know what to think, I guess I will know by tomorrow Smile
Love to all xxxxxx

lisab36
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:09 pm 
Post subject:
Fx for you Faith x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well AF is due tomorrow so I caved in and tested today and it's BFP.... Very sceptical as I'm expecting another chemical, just feel so so nervous..

Good luck Faith Very Happy
lisab36
Posted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jillybeanz,

A big congratulations to u on ur bfp, and fx u have a h&h 9 months. I am sure it will all go well for you this time hun x
Faith7
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Jellybinz congratulations!!!!!! All the best for the next lovely 9 month Hun xxxx
Will 2 days late today no sign of AF but thus morning I got a bfn so I guess I'm not pregnant just late Sad , I must say in a way I didn't want to think or say it but I did felt like I was preg, I am be feeling so many nauseas the past 3days I still feel sick and a bit different but it must be all in my mind....
Is any one had late AF after the reversal, it mite just be that???

Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:57 am 
Post subject:
Well, did a test this morning, 2 in fact and both very faint Sad Why does this keep happening? It's so unnecessary and stressful.

Faith I got af late a few times normally have a 28 day cycle but some months a 31 day.. very strange
Faith7
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Ho no!! Jellybeanz I am so sorry but don't give up just yet wait another day and do another test, how many cd ate you?
I still don't have AF, tomorrow I am cd31 so may be this month am 31 days very uncommon for me but maybe is due to the reversal,
Dtdlkl
Posted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone Smile
Not been on for a while been busy plus felt really emotional since the op in August
Felt happy one minute then crying the next ! I had my first af right tine after my op
Which was great it ment I could really try next time , which I have !! Laughing
But I was due AF on Saturday making me 9dpo today, well this morning I started
Bleeding Sad . I've never been early ever ! Feel gutted
I know I shouldn't be it's still early days but in couldn't help but cry Sad my Friend doesn't understand
But I know you lovely ladies will x x x x
Good luck and fingers crossed to you all x x x x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:00 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz how is it going ? Have you tested again since ? I hope this is your sticky BFP xx
Dtdlk I'm sorry you got AF early, maybe its that since the op you now ov earlier ?
My cycles went from 30/31 days before the op with ov on cd16/17 to as little as 26 days since the op with ov on cd13 (with some random long ones of up to 36 days Shocked thrown in just to confuse me more Laughing ) They've now settled to around 28 for the last year or so and a lot of women notice some changes.
In a way a shorter cycle could be a good thing as it may mean your ovaries are working more efficiently thanks to increased blood flow through them and you're now ov'ing sooner because of that, very frustrating I know to not get pregnant right away, but if you ov'd 5 days earlier than expected then maybe it was just you missed BD on the right day Question xx
Fingers crossed for you Faith are you going to test if the witch doesn't show ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 74 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular