Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

lisab36
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 6:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all,

Anna a wee girl, that's great you just relax the scans are great for setting your mind at ease too x

Well for us its that BDing and check opks again, i have to say i am getting moody alot. If i keep it up i wont be talking to myself Laughing

Well best get on, fingers crossed for you ladies this month x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Aww Lisa I feel your pain, I've found I tend to get moody around ov time since the reversal, it's almost like mini PMT Rolling Eyes Laughing Good Luck xxx

I forgot to say congratulations on having a little girl Anna, you must be so pleased Very Happy does that balance things out a bit for you now ?

As for me I caved Embarassed Shocked Laughing It's been quite hard not BD'ing especially as it means deliberately not having cuddles in case one thing leads to another and last night we had cuddles and of course one thing led to another Embarassed Laughing
I don't know where I am exactly this cycle but with all the cm etc. I suspect I'm close to ov so we might as well carry on now Wink and I will be having a 2 week wait Rolling Eyes Laughing but I will be so busy with 2 exams next week to study for, which are the hardest ones yet that we've also had the least classroom time for and my MIL coming to stay for a few days so I shouldn't be able to symptom spot at all .
This will be the first cycle though since the reversal (I think) where I've done absolutely nothing to try and improve our chances, I've not taken anything at all, not even EPO or grapefruit juice or cough meds Laughing
I've also decided as the recent timings of my AF mean that chances are if Decembers cycle is anything like this month that I'll be due AF either the day before or on my birthday in Jan Rolling Eyes so I'm going to take the Noresthisterone that I have left from when I went on holiday, it's only about 5 or 6 days worth but it's just enough to push AF back and as an added bonus if I take it at the end of this cycle then in December I'll be ov'ing around Christmas time and the OH has about 9 days off so we can give it one last shot for 2013 Laughing
I think that will be the end for us then though, I'll be 44 this time Shocked and I was 40 when I had the op, so I think we'll have given it our best shot and it's probably time for a rest Laughing
Have a great day ladies xx
ladycake
Posted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 12:01 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, well more confused than ever, If we have missed the boat then balls!!!! If Im due it hasnt happened Sad
My cycle just messed up almost like the body is testing me...Only got the messages on here today but have had jiggy jiggy in last few days so you never know lol...Still up and down and bloated lol - hugs to all

"Come on you Wit*h I wanna start my clomids lol" Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Must be driving you nuts Ladycake, I hope you find out whats going on soon, stress can delay ov though so if you are having a super long cycle due to not ov'ing yet the best thing you can do is try and relax, almost impossible I know but the hormones you release when stressed actually counteract the hormones needed to ov, it won't have any effect after ov as Progesterone isn't affected the same way, but it doesn't look like you were post ov now based on when you had the scan or surely AF would have been by now, did you not have to see a doc to have the results explained ? Is there any chance of getting another scan to see if there have been any changes ? xxx

I'm now post ov for another month Yeah don't know why I'm so pleased as we only BD once on Tuesday night Laughing
But I'm just relieved to have it out of the way as I tend to find the few days run up to ov stressful, this month was relatively painless as I didn't ov test and it seemed to go really quickly, although I still had a pretty good idea what was happening, but those two pink lines really do seem to make me crazy Embarassed Laughing
It's only this month that I've realised that some of the mini PMT effect around ov may have been down to me obsessing over those bloody pink lines and getting all wound up trying to get the timing right Embarassed Laughing
As I've been fine this month Question
I know I've ov'd though as my temp was up at 99.2 this morning, suspected it would be when I woke last night throwing the duvet off because I was roasting Laughing
Think it was maybe Wednesday evening/overnight ish as that fits with the temps and ewcm on Tuesday/Wednesday etc. so that was cd14/15 much better than last months craziness . So AF will be due the 5/6th of December so if I use the Nori to push it back to the 11/12th that will be ideal for one last go over the festive season and no AF to ruin my Birthday Very Happy
Have a great day Ladies Very Happy
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 5:24 pm 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies,

Some of you don't know me as I left the forums when we decided not to ttc and adopt instead. I just wanted to let you know that today we got approved to adopt! I cried for a long time as we have been through a year of stress and were unsure if they would approve us. I feel like this is the journey we were supposed to travel and that's why the reversal never worked out. I am going to get my miracle but just in anither way.

I hope you're all well xx
lisab36
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hi,

Pumpkin a huge congratulations and i hope you dont have much longer to wait for your addition(s) x

Well Nat i am in a funny way happy to hear you say you feel a bit like pms symptoms at ov time as that is exactly what i had said to my sister. I did hear you ladies saying it can take time to settle after the reversal but i didn't realise how teary i would be as these hormones are rattling around lol. I do hope it will all be worth it in the end x

l am all out of tears, i cried at the programme come dine with me tonight, which made me laugh too Laughing . I have some ov niggles and done all i can do so some more BD and then it will be all about the wait, fingers crossed for a wee Christmas BFP x
ladycake
Posted: Fri Nov 22, 2013 11:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, well the witch showed up his evening- so signs just came TMI but a dirty brown watery substance which I am wondering why!!
So on we go for clomid in 5 days time xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Pumpkin that's fantastic news Very Happy I'm so excited for you Excited when will you be matched ? Or have they not said yet, you must be thrilled, I bet the wait seems worth it now Very Happy xxx
Lisa I think some of it is the extra hormones but I think some of it is just the emotional side of things as well, I wasn't prepared for how I would feel after the op, I would be on a high one minute with a big grin on my face and then in tears the next Embarassed Laughing
Feeling great because I had my fertility back then gutted when AF showed thinking I'd done something wrong or not done enough and you never really know where you are either, at least men can have a semen test done so they know there vasectomy reversals worked but with this you're still always wondering what's going on in there. The words 'Emotional rollercoaster' have been used a lot on here but it's so true it really is, fingers crossed you only have one more 2ww before your BFP Wink Smile xx

Ladycake has your AF started properly yet ? If you're still only getting this brown stuff and no signs of proper red blood I think I'd see your GP. Don't want to scare you but dark brown watery bleeding can be a sign of an ectopic, some women describe it as looking like prune juice and sometimes with an ectopic the HCG levels don't get very high and women don't even know they were pregnant. If you get any one sided pain at all please get it checked out ASAP. Hopefully though it's just because the witch was overdue xxx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:24 pm 
Post subject:
We will start to look at profiles of children in january hun and then it's up to us to decide which child we want. That is going to be hard but our social worker will help.
lisab36
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

well it is dpo 5 for me today so the waiting continues...

As i didn't take soy insof. This month i am symptom free so far apart from a hormone feeling headache today, i usually only get it a day before af.

I am not hoping not to test early, but not sure i can handle the wait.

I have kept myself so busy Christmas is done i even have the dogs gifts, i am not sure how i will pass the four weeks to Xmas wait now lol. I love Christmas and of course Christmas eve as that's our wedding anniversary.

well i best go and get on with clearing out the cupboards, i wish i never started lol x
Faith7
Posted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:45 pm 
Post subject:
Lisa best of luck hun FC for you to get BFP!!!! The two weeks are horrid I know I get so worked up that I wish I could go to sleep and wake up when they over lol I am on my Ov period so me and DH a busy like rabbits Laughing but is not easy as we got my mother over on holidays, a teenager and another two kids of 9 a d 11 so we have to wait for the right time and be very quiet!! Confused Not easy Wink Rolling Eyes
This month I started to test with opk cb dual and again I went from empty circle (no face) to a solid smilie face (no flashing one) so I phone clear blue and they told me is ok apparently some times happen and goes straight to peak fertility, a bit confuse but I know I am ovulating and this month I can really feel it I am so bolted and I got heavy cramps which is a good thing but painful Confused
DL good luck to you to hun, maybe this month is your month hun FC for BFP !!! Very Happy
Pumpkintoots all the best hun on the adoption a d congrats, I bet you can't wait for the new addition to your family ! xx
Ladycake any news from the witch??? I hope everything is ok hun Smile xx
Now question and a bit of help is need it! Smile yesterday morning on cd13 I had opk negative on the morning but in the night was positive so we did some bd, today cd14 opk positive we did some bd and I will try to get DH to bd tonight ( if I am lol) question??? How long you think we should carry on bd??? Lol sound a bit stupid asking this but I better be sure Embarassed Laughing
Love to you all and good luck to you all xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 pm 
Post subject:
Awww pumpkin that's Wonderful news hun, I am so happy for you, I will be looking forward to hearing about your new addition in the new year, gl hun xxx
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES!!!!
IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I BEEN ON HERE.. I AM DOING MUCH BETTER. I WENT TO SEE MY DR AND GOT ON SOME MEDS TO HELP WITH MY GRIVING PROCESS. ME AND DH ARE GETTING ALONG BETTER. WE DONT TALK ABOUT THE LOSS MUCH. I THINK WE NEED SOME MORE HEALING. HE STILL DOESNT WANT TO TRY RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE ACCEPTED THAT FOR NOW. I HAVENT CRIED OR BEEN DOWN SINCE I STARTED THE MEDS. I CAN SAY I HAVE BEEN HAPPY. NO SADNESS, ANGER!!! I REALLY THINK IF I DIDNT HAVE THESE MEDS I WOULD HAVE HAD A NEROUS BREAKDOWN! Wink Wink

MY SIL HAD HER BABY 2 WEEKS AGO HE WAS 1 MONTH PREMATURE. HE IS DOING GREAT HE CAME HOME LAST SUNDAY.. I STILL HAVENT SEEN HIM YET. IM TRYING MY BEST TO GET ME BETTER AND THEN GO SEE HIM..

IF I MISSED ANY LADIES THAT GOT BFP CONGRATS!!!! TO ALL THE ONES THAT ARE BFN I WILL SAY PRAYERS FOR YALL...

I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! I AM THANKFUL FOR MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS. I AND THANKFUL THAT I DID GET PREGNANT AND NOW HAVE A ANGEL UP ABOVE WATCHING OVER ME.
I AM THANKFUL FOR ALL YOU LADIES FOR PRAYING AND GIVING ME ADVICE AND JUST FOR LISTENING TO ME VENT.....I WISH I COULD MEET ALL OF YALL

THANK YOU
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 7:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Shelley x I'm so glad you feeling better Very Happy I have had another chemical pregnancy this month.. I can't understand why this keeps happening and Dr Pickles and his gang just don't seem interested..

Anna how you doing hun?

Jellybean is your baby still trying to escape? X

Nat I love your posts and advice and wish so so much you would get your much deserved bfp Very Happy

Xx
Cazza81
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Nov 27, 2013 10:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, Im thinking of having a reversal by AP iv been reading these forums for a while and iv not really seen one lady say she is pregnant yet Sad Do you guys know of any?? Im so confused on what to do. xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 84, 85, 86 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 85 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular