i am just doing the old waiting thing not much happening take care all x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:23 pm 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
Hi Shelley x I'm so glad you feeling better Very Happy I have had another chemical pregnancy this month.. I can't understand why this keeps happening and Dr Pickles and his gang just don't seem interested..

Anna how you doing hun?

Jellybean is your baby still trying to escape? X

Nat I love your posts and advice and wish so so much you would get your much deserved bfp Very Happy

Xx

sorry to read this hunni... I wonder if an hsg would help?? XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
Angelcake71 wrote:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
Hi Shelley x I'm so glad you feeling better Very Happy I have had another chemical pregnancy this month.. I can't understand why this keeps happening and Dr Pickles and his gang just don't seem interested..

Anna how you doing hun?

Jellybean is your baby still trying to escape? X

Nat I love your posts and advice and wish so so much you would get your much deserved bfp Very Happy

Xx

sorry to read this hunni... I wonder if an hsg would help?? XX

I have a doc appointment this week so will ask for a hsg and to be referred for tests etc. Xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:04 pm 
Post subject:
Cazza to be honest knowing what I know now, which I won't go into on here I wouldn't use AP again, Mr Pickles seems to have a good success rate as do a few others xx
Jillybeanz I'd see your GP about this for sure as they can refer you for NHS treatment if necessary, it might just be that you need a bit of progesterone support in the 2 ww xx
Shelley glad to hear you're doing better xx
Anna lovely name, glad to hear she's making her presence felt Smile xx
Good Luck with that Pumpkin, I bet it will be a hard choice as you'll want to help them all but I think you have to trust your heart on that one xxx
Good Luck Lisa xx
Good Luck Faith xx
and good luck to anyone else trying at the moment too xx
As for me think I'll be drowning my sorrows tonight Rolling Eyes as I've had all the normal pre AF signs arrive today, didn't think AF was due until Thursday or Friday but woke up today with all the signs she'll be here in 2 days or so Sad and I have no college today to take my mind off it Rolling Eyes , I only have 5 days worth of Noresthisterone so I hope taking it from tomorrow works and delays AF as I just can't face turning 44 and getting AF Shocked one of those is quite enough without the other Laughing .
Put up the trees and decs today to try and get in the festive spirit but I just kept thinking how this will be the 4th Christmas since my op still with no BFP Rolling Eyes Will give it one last go in December but then that's me done, it's too much emotionally every month to keep trying and hoping with nothing happening .
On a positive though I passed the first of my exams with flying colours, just waiting for the results from the second, but I start level 3 on Thursday Shocked It seems to be flying by Very Happy
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:11 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Yay well done Nat!!

Florida was awesome, so I am planning and saving like mad to try and go back again!!

I really can`t be bothered with ttc anymore.. I think for me the gap between my children will be too big as my youngest will be 14 in March.. and I am getting my life back, and being able to do things with just my hubby.. sad that we didn`t get our baby, but I guess it wasn`t meant to be, and nothing will change that.. Smile XXX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Faith7
Posted: Thu Dec 05, 2013 11:03 am 
Post subject:
Hello everyone, not much happening here! I am very busy, my best friend is on holidays with her DH and left me with her two boys, one is 5 and the other one is only 2 and on top he got really poorly so I have being running around to doctors and all, so with 5 kids in the house it's being madness Crying or Very sad . Having a little one at home is lovely now I want a baby more then ever Very Happy .
Back on my two weeks waiting period but not much hope for me this month, I know I did ovulate but we didn't have much action as DH got poorly on my Ov time so we only bd 2 times, so we will have to wait for next month, to be honest I think we will wait till the new year because at the moment is not easy to bd with my mum staing with us and the kids will be on holidays to and Christmas in the middle, so I decide not to take my Clomids next month and wait for January Smile

Is it just me or this Clomids makes you pick up weight???? I picked up about 7 ponds since I started on them it is crazy, and I know is not from eating as I don't eat much, so I am sure is from the Clomids, I think after Christmas a diet is on order Laughing

How are you doing Lisa? I bet this you are not liking this two weeks!! I hope you get your BFP hun! Smile
Ladycake how are doing??? I hope you are ok!

DL well done hun on your exams! And good luck for the rest Smile . Good luck for this month hun you never know you might have a lovely Christmas present (BFP) Wink

Hope all the rest doing well, sorry if I don't name everyone but this little one here don't let me right any more he just want upie all the time.

Love to you all xxx

Faith7
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:51 am 
Post subject:
hi everyone I am in shock I done a hpt and I got two line!!!! so I guess is a bfp, the one line is a bit faint but a line is a line????????? I want to put a picture so you can tell me what you think but don't know how!!!!! if you know please let me know.
I know I am a bit early to test, today iam CD26 of my cycle,i use to be 28 days long but lately I have 30 or 31 days long so I might be 4 or 5 days early but couldn't waite any more.

I hope everyone is doing well, baby dust to you all

Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Faith7 wrote:
hi everyone I am in shock I done a hpt and I got two line!!!! so I guess is a bfp, the one line is a bit faint but a line is a line????????? I want to put a picture so you can tell me what you think but don't know how!!!!! if you know please let me know.
I know I am a bit early to test, today iam CD26 of my cycle,i use to be 28 days long but lately I have 30 or 31 days long so I might be 4 or 5 days early but couldn't waite any more.

I hope everyone is doing well, baby dust to you all

Fingers crossed hun x and hope all is good x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
congrats hun a line is a line SmileSmile
To upload pics u can do it via photo bucket create a acc then copy
the bbcode paste in here
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:56 pm 
Post subject:
Yep, a line is a line on an hpt. Congratulations Faith.
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:29 pm 
Post subject:

Thank you Jakemummy and KazM I am trying to upload the picture,i hope this works

KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Good news is it worked....which is kinda secondary to the real good news. Very Happy
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, a great big congratulations Faith h&h 9 months x
Faith7
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:20 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Jellybeanz2011 and Lisa, I still don't believe it I keep looking at the HPT and thinking it can't be, maybe is not right I am so scare, have you look at it, is it a BFP to you! I knowi sound so stupid but I am so use to to know that it can't be that now is so difficult to believe is true.
I am feelig loads of rumps like AF, I dont like it Sad I will test again on AF due day to make sure I am so afraid to feel happy Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 85, 86, 87 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 86 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular