Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
tht is.a deff BFP its norm to have.cramps
Happy Christmas huni Smile xxx
Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:16 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Kakesmummy makes me feel better that you can see a BFP there to Very Happy

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Faith Very Happy Yet another case of it happening when you're not trying too hard and distracted by other stuff then Laughing How long is it since your op now then ? xx

Angel I'm starting to feel the same as you about the gap now as my youngest was 8 when we started out and now he's in secondary school Shocked , not quite as far along the journey yet mind you Laughing as my youngest is only 11, 12 in March, but still going back to college and the prospect of an actual career rather than just 'jobs',and more money (and holidays Very Happy ) is helping a bit as it's giving me a positive focus, just wish I'd started doing it sooner really rather than putting things on hold when I had the Op as I'd have finished my level 4 by now Rolling Eyes Laughing
I suppose there are some advantages to the kids getting older and more self reliant as well,like not needing babysitters and getting more couple time Smile xx
How's it going Lisa ? xx

Well I'm expecting AF soon Sad , the Noresthisterone did delay it and gave me the most awful heartburn and nausea and various other early pregnancy type symptoms Rolling Eyes it's a good job I know to just ignore that stuff now, as I'm sure it's never done that before and I only took it for 5 days this time Shocked but that was more than enough Rolling Eyes Laughing
Anyway took the last on Saturday night so expecting AF any time from later today to tomorrow as the packet says 3 days later but last time it was only 2, just hope it holds off while I'm in college today as the last 2 times I took it my AF was horrendous Confused
It's worth it though as now even with a 28 day cycle I won't be due on until at least 2 days after my birthday and the fact ov day will be around the 23/24th can't hurt either Wink Laughing xx
lisab36
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:41 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Warning a wee moan coming!!!

I am dpo 16 today no af. I normally would be over the moon at that but after a few different hpt all negative i am gutted. I was due on the 5th December but i ov-ed two days later that norm so FF chart made me expect af on the 7th instead. But here i am on the 9th wishing something i thought i would never say but hurry up af. I usually have a 13 day lethal thingy, forgot the word now grr. Sorry for the moaning, hope you all have a good day xx
Faith7
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:51 pm 
Post subject:
hi Lisa, on the first month after my op my period was on time, but on the second month I was late, I use to have 28 days long cycle and now is around 30 or 31 so it could be that is late, are you taking anything like clomid I was and I think that is what it made me late before. Or maybe you OV late and implantation was later too so a hpt wont show yet Smile

Last edited by Faith7 on Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Faith7
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:53 pm 
Post subject:
DL thank you Hun, is being 4 month since the reversal and 3er month ttc Smile
I am so scare to do another hpt I think I am going to wait till Thursday or Friday that is when I am due AF, I keep looking at the on that said positive

Baby dust to you all xxxxx

lisab36
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faith, to be honest i am so excited at the fact the lady who got her op by Mr Pickles the week before me is pregnant ��. I have plenty of time for my bfp lol. I must say af being late and negative tests have gave me a great big boot up the bum. So i am on and staying on a healthy eating plan and will build up exercise (have to build it in first though lol). Anyway that's the plan, i did feel like crying this morning over it all but what will that achieve? So instead it is onwards and upwards, again congratulations Mrs x
Helen10
Posted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Aww congratulations Faith 7 thats great news, fingers crossed for a happy healthy pregnancy. Im 26 weeks now and can't believe how fast its gone considering I knew from the day before AF was due!! X
good luck and fingers crossed to all you ladies who are trying to conceive this month.

Helen xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:34 am 
Post subject:
Lisa try not to let it get to you even if AF does finally show as having a longer luteal phase than before the op can be a good sign, I'm not really sure what mine was before as I never paid any attention to ov but my cycle overall did change after the op and I noticed I got a lot more hormonal symptoms, it could well be down to the extra blood flow from the restored tubes, higher hormone levels can give you better eggs and a better corpus luteum which can in turn give you a longer luteal phase by a few days.
Of course even with negative tests you're not out until the witch arrives and there have been some women on here who didn't get positives until well after AF was due xx
Wow Helen that has gone quick Shocked well for me anyway Laughing 26 weeks is such a nice stage as well isn't it, when you can feel all the kicks and have an obvious bump but aren't so big you're uncomfortable yet, I loved the middle trimester with mine Very Happy xxx

Well AF hasn't arrived for me yet Question Still got a high temp this morning as well, I know it came quite quickly last time I stopped the Noresthisterone so was expecting it by now Confused , I'm sure it will turn up at some point today mind you Rolling Eyes
I'm dreading it a bit, because I had such a short AF last month and I'm not convinced all my lining was shed and twice now after taking it I've had a decidual cast so I'm expecting it to be bad although I only took it for a short time this time round so fingers crossed it's not Shocked Laughing
It seemed like such a good idea at the time as well Rolling Eyes Laughing
Faith7
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, well today is cd28 and no AF but I don't think I am due AF till my CD30, this morning I so wanto to test but I didn't have any hpt so after droping the kids to school I went to get some, I got 4 two the same of the first one and one digital, so I got to work and I went to pee on it and I was sh....ing myself and this come up

Not very promising, the line still faint, I took my temp this morning and it was 98.50 for me is very high my temps are allways low, I don't know what to think, I will test againg in the morning and on Friday I will do the digital one

thanks Lisa I hope you ok hun! Smile

Faith7
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 11:28 am 
Post subject:
sorry this picture com up massive I don't know why???? Confused

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thats a very clear BfP i think u can relax its safe
to so you have done it hun xxx Good luck nat hope
she stays awayxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Nice clear BFP there Faith, don't worry too much about the lines getting darker as all brands are different and some never get very dark, plus it wasn't fmu, I've seen posts with test lines like yours and digi's saying 2-3 weeks Smile xx

Thanks Anna Smile ,I know I'm not pregnant though as I did a test last week at about 12 DPO when I started the Noresthisterone just to be sure as it can cause birth defects in girl babies and it was the usual total BFN Rolling Eyes Laughing So I'm sure it will arrive at some point and is just taunting me xx

It's weird though that my temp has actually gone up more since this morning and is now
99.5 but I do feel pretty rough with a horrible headache and aching all over so it's probably the start of some sort of lurgy Shocked Laughing
We only did the deed once this cycle and that was a day or 2 before ov anyway so what are the chances after over 3yrs of carefully planned BD every month with no results that it would happen the one month we made no effort Laughing
If AF is still a no show by tomorrow mind you I may well test again as I know I ov'd this month as my temps went up so now I've stopped the Nori it should arrive soon
Faith7
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Ohhhhh DL maybe you are pregnant too hun I will keep everything cross for you!!! And thank you so much for your comment hun, it means a lot.
My boobs are keeling me tonight and they are so full, funny I can't remember much about my previous pregnancies and the more I tried the less I remember Laughing Embarassed

Thank you jakesmummy, I am trying but is not easy Wink

Helen10
Posted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:40 pm 
Post subject:
Try to relax Faith 7
I know it's easier said than done my lines were even fainter than yours right up until af was due. Then got a digital test which said I was 2-3 weeks I then stopped testing as it was driving me mad haha

Yes Nat it has gone so fast and yes it is a lovely time, she very active and loves to wake up at 4am every morning lol
I'm only 4 weeks off when I had ds no1 so things are starting to feel very real.

Helen x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 86, 87, 88 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 87 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular