Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JellyBean73
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:50 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies! It seems it's all been going on while I have been off the board, on strict bed rest... I am now 34 weeks and hoping to have my little lady in the first week of January.

Really suffering from Gold Fish bowl syndrome and turned into the moodiest hormonal mother to be. Shocked My poor family cant wait for this munchkin to be out so they can get there mum back.

Congratulations to Faith so good to see a BFP. All those ladies ttc it took me 6 months to get my bfp. It is also took my body a while to settle back into a natural rhythm so dont stress yourselves out to much Surprised .
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
JellyBean73 wrote:
Morning Ladies! It seems it's all been going on while I have been off the board, on strict bed rest... I am now 34 weeks and hoping to have my little lady in the first week of January.

Really suffering from Gold Fish bowl syndrome and turned into the moodiest hormonal mother to be. Shocked My poor family cant wait for this munchkin to be out so they can get there mum back.

Congratulations to Faith so good to see a BFP. All those ladies ttc it took me 6 months to get my bfp. It is also took my body a while to settle back into a natural rhythm so dont stress yourselves out to much Surprised .

Hi jellybean x so glad to hear you well and your little princess is still tucked up safe and warm, not long to go now you must be thrilled xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:50 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you so much to you all!!!
DL yes I got my blood result today, it is positive and at that point they were 478 which they told me was fine, I got an appointment tomorrow afternoon at the Early Pregnancy Unit to do another blood test and maybe an scan but it might be a bit to early to see anything in it yet, I think I am 5 weeks today so will see what happen tomorrow. But I am positive and FC the little bean is in the wright place Smile xx

JellyBean73 all the best hun soon you will have your little baby girl in your arms xxx
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:46 am 
Post subject:
hi faith hope all goes well for yo today and they give you a scan.
Faith7
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Kas123, well all went well, they did a scan but they couldn't see much as I just turn 5 weeks so is to soon but they did see a little spot and they said that is a start of a pregnancy and that we will see better in the next scan, so I will be having another scan next week Friday, they took some blood and I will get the result tomorrow.
So far so good we know that little bean is there so he/she must just grow and get comfy in mummy's tummy Smile

I hope everyone is doing good, love to you all xxxx
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:01 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, all sounds good Faith x

We are getting on with the old diet and exercise so pleased with that. Finishing touches for Xmas done so final big clean for Christmas and we are all ready to go.

I really hope this is our month, baby dust to you all xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:51 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy hey Nat..

I hope Mandy wont mind me telling you, but she gave birth to 2 gorgeous girls..Poppy and Lola on 6th december all are doing very well and she is home with them now..xx

Congratulations Faith.. good strong lines hun xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Dtdlkl
Posted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Hi , not been on for ages! Been really poorly plus very down with the whole ttc Sad
Wow ! Congratulations faith7 .I had my op the same time as you Smile
Hop everybody is ok , sending baby dust to you all x x x
Happy Christmas x x x x
lisab36
Posted: Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, i hope you are all set for Christmas, i just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and all the best for 2014. Baby dust to you all xx
Faith7
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone, I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, I hope all your wishes come thru, and that a new year brings you all the happiness that you deserve, wishing you a Happy 2014!!!!! Love to you all and baby dust to you all
Lovexxxxxxxxx
Faith Smile
Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:43 pm 
Post subject:
Merry Christmas all hope you have all had a lovely day Very Happy
we Had our 20 week scan yesterday all is well they did say I've a anteria placenta which means
At front of baby but assured me it's nothing to worry about . Said it would just soften movments
We'll we have plenty of them Very Happy still can't believe it don't think I will until she is with us
Faith7
Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, jakesmummy great news hun baby is doing well!!!
Today I had a scan and baby is doing well and thanks to good she/ he is in the right place, we were able to see the sac and the yolk and baby heart beat beating fast, I couldn't believe it!! I was so scare as I did had a slow hgc levels racing up so I was a bit worry but today all that went away when I seen the little heart biting, now I can't stop smiling Very Happy I just want to relax and enjoy this pregnancy Smile..... We are going back for another scan at 8 weeks and then at 12 and they told me to book an appointment with the midwife, I am so exited, this is real!! Is really happening!!

I wish all the best to all of you and millions of baby dust for you ladies xxxxxx
Posted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

i am not sure what happened but i posted the other day but it gone lol.

Anyway i best just repeat myself now lol.

Faith sounds great and so pleased you are more settled and look forward to enjoying your pregnancy x

Jakesmummy 20 weeks scan already time flies by you must be planning the big arrival now and how exciting that is x

For me it is ov time and bding time i know it has been admitted before but bding does become a chore, we have put alot more effort this time so fingers crossed. I dont know if any of you ladies tried pressed and a menstrual cup but that's this months mad attempt lol. I wont be saying that if it works lol. Anyway i am still on my diet and trying to increase my exercise at a pace so that my chronic pain condition doesn't flare up. Think we are getting there though x
lisab36
Posted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 4:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, well i am just hoping ov will be confirmed tomorrow by my chart as temp has been raised for two days so far. I gave up on the menstrual cup it was making me stress lol. Anyway new year, new beginnings baby dust to everyone waiting for their bfp x
shellypenton
Posted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:28 pm 
Post subject:
HAPPY NEW YEAR LADIES!!!!

HOW ARE YALL DOING? HOW WAS YALL'S CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR?

MINE WAS GOOD!!!

TOMORROW I HAVE A DR APPT WITH THE GYN AND IM GOING TO GET BACK ON BIRTH CONTROL TO HELP WITH MY CYST. DH STILL DOESN'T WANT TO TRY AND THAT HAS PUT A STRAIN ON OUR MARRIAGE. DONT KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS YEAR WITH US BUT IM TRYING TO SAVE IT. LIKE I TOLD YOU I HAVE BEEN DEPRESSED FOR THE LAST 5 MONTHS BUT SINCE I STARTED MY MEDS 2 MONTHS AGO IT HAS HELPED SO MUCH. I STILL HAVE A DAY OR 2 THAT I HAVE TO HAVE A CRY FOR THE LOSS AND DH NOT WANTED TO TRY ANYMORE. I JUST WANT THE FEB 17TH DAY TO PASS(EDD) AND I THINK MY HEALING WILL REALLY BEGIN. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT ME AND DH CAN WORK THINGS OUT. I KNOW HES GRIEVING TOO BUT HE HAS TOTALLY SHUT ME OUT. WE DONT FIGHT AT ALL BUT THE DISTANCE IS THERE..

GGOD LUCK TO THE LADIES THAT ARE TRYING TO GET BFP!!!!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 88, 89, 90 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 89 of 97

Jump to:  

Community

Popular