Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

lisab36
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:13 pm 
Post subject:
Doc said progesterone levels are good at 60.5 just waiting to hear from Mr P,and today is cd1, the joys x

baby dust to you ladies x
Dtdlkl
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls x
Not been on for ages ! Hope everybody's ok x
I feel like giving up the ttc ! It's driving me mad . It's been 6 months and for the last 2 I was convinced I was pregnant , last week I had all the signs but af came 4 dates early:( .
I'm so confused on when to bd , one doctor said every day for the 2 weeks in the middle and the other doctor said that's way to much ! Grrrrr. I have taken Opk and had positive ones but have give up on them I think they made it worse ! Haha
I would love some advice , my doctor has said he will refer me after my husbands sperm test has come back . He doesn't think my husband has anything wrong because we have 4 children together ! .
Not sure what the next step is regarding seeing my consultant .
My stomach has also been swollen for the last 2 weeks ?
I never thought I'd be so stressed ! Laughing
Lots of love and baby dust lyns x
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:59 pm 
Post subject: hi
hiya I think I must have had my tubes cut originally...I was drowsy when I came round from the op and there was nothing on record from my original notes to say how it was done so I was going in with the possibility of them not being able to do anything, but the doctor did say he got both tubes back together one being a good length, I go back to get a dye test 12 weeks post op but im (wishful thinking I know) hoping to beat them to it.

I had my original op aged 23 and im 31...almost 32 now so hope my age is a benefit when it comes to conceiving.
Faith7
Posted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies, nice to see this side busy again, loads of you are still TTC so I though I will tell you what I done during my time of TTC.
I am 40 years old, I had my sterilasation when I was 31 and my reversal in August 2013, we start TTC very quick after op, I was taken already 75mg of Deha and Real Gelly tablets this tablets help with the quality of eggs and amount i belive!, also I started after op aspirin to soften my blood that help with the lining of the uterus. I was also put on on Clomids 1st month 50mg but it was to much as my progesteron test at 21 days after period was to high I think around 120 so Dr Pickes reduce it to 25mg for 5 days on day 5. We were using Clear Blue ovulation kit to track my ovulation and it did worked every time, we did some bd 2 or 3 days during positive results, and the las month I bough from Amazon Conceiving Plus gel, you use it just before you have sex and they said that it helps the swimmers to get to the egg I don't know if that is true or not but it work for me Smile
I conceive on my 3er month of TTC , 3 month after reversal, if it was by everything I did or not I don't know but I thought I let you know what I did for the happy end,

Love to every one and loads of baby dust your way xxxxxx
Posted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Morning lovely ladies x Faith so happy that all has worked out for you gives us all hope Smile I'm still getting these faint positive tests quite annoying and I'm just waiting for AF to arrive Sad I know that it's yet another failed pregnancy. Dr Pickles will advise me what I should do I think he wants me to have blood tests etc. I have a appointment at the early pregnancy unit next week but know that I'm wasting my time even going..

Will keep you all posted
Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 6:49 pm 
Post subject:
jellybeanz how did you get on at epas hun
Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Anna, my appointment is on Monday but I have started bleeding Sad so that means another miscarriage and the pregnancy tests are almost negative now.

How you doing?
Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Im so sorry hun lets hope you get some anserws
soon
Im ok we have either 6 or 8 weeks left now 6 if she
is like her brothers or 8 for c section date
Posted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,
Jillybeanz, i am sorry to hear about you loss, i hope Mr Pickles will be able to help x

Jakesmommy, time fly past, it is good to hear all is well with you x

As for me i am just waiting on ovulation time again in a week or two depending on what my body is up to. I am on dong Quai and chasterberry to see if my cycles will settle down to the way they were before my op. I have had a virus 3 time now, i didn't think it was even possible so hope it goes away soon
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies.

Hope everyone is well?? Hello to all the newbies
congrats to all those that got their BFP's, good luck to all those tryin.

Nat hope your ok hun and you too Angel??
Anna not long now hun bet u can't wait??
Jillybeanz i'm so sorry hun

Well i'm 6-7 days late, not really feelin much in either way, (TMI ALERT) av started in the last couple of days with a creamy white cm, (o)(o) abit sore but nothin much, daren't do a test coz i'm fed of gettin bfn in the past.

Good luck everyone. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:49 am 
Post subject:
Evie so good to hear from you
rly hope this is it when will you test hun av you been
this late befor xxx
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 12:16 pm 
Post subject:
Once i've had a 35 day cycle wen i was due to start ivf, so not goin to test till weekend i think.
Looks like everythin goin well?? Xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:11 pm 
Post subject:
Just as i thought a BFN!! Sad
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:18 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, Evie sorry its a bfn for you this month x

As for me i tried chastetberry this month as ov was getting later n later and it worked i ovulated on time this month. I was expecting it to take a few months to work but i am not complaining lol. So now i just have to keep fingers crossed for a bfp this month x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Evie I'm so sorry Sad
Page 93 of 97

Jump to:  

Community

Popular