Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:16 pm 
Post subject:
GL and baby dust to u ladycake x

As for me i am dpo 5 and trying to pretend the tww isn't bothering me lol x
Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu May 08, 2014 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa I'm also 5dpo.. If nothing happens this morning then I'm definitely going for a hsg..
goog luck ladycake and lots of baby dust to everyone xxx
ladycake
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:37 pm 
Post subject:
Well Ladies had the Clomid 25mg day 5-9 and had the last one last night, not too bad at all noticed nothing different being on the tablets, only more ravenous for food haha, We tried the OPK today and I am not there yet so will test again in the morning and have a scan booked for next Tuesday, I really hope this works for us, baby dust to all ladies and thank you for the words of encouragement, GL to all who are trying this month xxx
ladycake
Posted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
GL to Jillybeanz and Lisa. I haven't got to 5 DPO and I am dreading the 2WW especially as we want it so very much. I am hitting 40 and feeling miserable that every month fails Sad
I had the reversal last June so almost a year ago next month
ladycake
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Well Ladies OPK showed nothing last night so re-tested this morning and got the smiley face so we are on a "love fest" for the next 2 days haha, have a scan booked for Tuesday to see how the Clomid worked?? Fingers and toes crossed, I have been blessed with no side effects from the Clo*id although starving all the time and maybe occasionally nauseous but passed that off as being paranoid waiting for a side effect haha..We are determined this may work for us.. Smile
lisab36
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 4:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, gl you lovely ladies x

As for me dpo7 and crying for nothing, i really think it is because i dont think i will ever get that bfp. Now i have that off my chest i will pick myself up lol. I have bought a clearblue advance digital for next cycle. I cant really afford a hsg until we get back from France at the end of June but i want the scan asap too. As for age i am 37 and oh 44, it is my weight that concerns me. We don't drink or smoke but we over eat. I must say we are trying but not enough �� . Anyway ladies good luck and baby dust to you xx
Faith7
Posted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hey Lovely Ladies I just want to wish you the best of luck and FC for bfps xxx

Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Faith x Lisa I'm 37 tomorrow Sad not looking forward to it at all.. Af due in 7 days and I even tested this morning and thought I saw a very faint line, crazy to test so early I know...
ladycake
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:40 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies
Well we are on outré love fest weekend, funny isn't when you need to do it because an OPK says you are peak fertile you suddenly wonder what the ???? you are doing? It becomes mechanical lol

We are hopefully ovulating right now and i am booked in for a scan on tuesday! Then we face the 2 ww..
I don't know how I feel at the moment...trying to keep the faith and hope one month it will work for us, we are 11 months since reversal and had no positives so i know if cl*mid doesn't work we have to get an HSG. Does anybody know where to book these privately as there is an 11 month wait in Southern Ireland Dublin and the north seems very slow too??

Baby dust to all, Hope your ok Faith and thanks Jellybeanz and Lisa- keep the faith honeys we will get there! x
ladycake
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:42 am 
Post subject:
I have a question ladies, We are actively trying and I have to get the foreign disease immunisations for a trip to Asia in July for 16 nights. Will this affect my cl*mid etc, I know this sounds mad but I have to have the immunisations??? And we are trying to conceive...
lisab36
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, happy birthday jillybeanz, and i really hope this will be ur bfp x

dpo 8 aaahhhh. I took a test today to but not a slight smug of a line, still early days x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun May 11, 2014 7:54 pm 
Post subject:
Lady cake I'm sure it would be ok
Lisa hope you get your bfp
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 6:53 am 
Post subject:
Good morning everybody, I've not been on here very much but I follow all your stories. Everyday few days I log on to check if there are any new pregnancies. Keeping my fingers crossed for you all. I will soon be joining you in all of the ttc craziness lol. My reversal is booked for 10th June eek just 27 days to go!!!! I'm so excited I could pop ha ha. I'm hoping it's straight forward. I'm having open surgery which I've heard has a higher success rate? I'm not sure though. My surgeon seems quite positive as I'm only 34 and was sterilised with a filshie clip on each tube. I really really hope it works. I've never wanted anything so much in my life! I still cannot believe they sterilised me at 20 years old with a 3 month old and with postnatal depression grrrr. Oh well onwards and upwards though. Wish me luck everybody and I will keep you all updated. Sending buckets of baby dust to you all xxx
lisab36
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 7:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi louboutins, fab to hear you are all booked in and ready to go, i wish you all the best and may your dreams come true x
ladycake
Posted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies well I went to the ultrasound scan this morning and it showed I have 3 large follicles 3cm and above and my lining is 8??? So happy enough with that. Although one big problem they have asked a radiologist to write my report as they found one of my fallopian tubes was very enlarged and had a mass build up of fluid in it and they wish for me to have an emergency gynae appointment. I can't get a gynae appointment until july anywhere so in desperation I called Mr P secretary Mandy and she sent the information to Mr Pickles. He re-read my operations notes and Mandy came back with this!!!

"Mr Pickles has seen your email and checked your operation notes and there was a piece of tube that was left behind which he thinks this will be referring to, but he does need to see the report so he can comment further"

Now I am really stressed as why would a piece of tube be left in and why am I in excruciating pain ??? Feeling miserable but happy to know the Clomid works and I have 3 x follicles ready to burst but the others are small so not really worth anything she said? Not a massive result with Clomid 25mg but at least it is something. My right side is ok but my left side looks like an enlarged link of sausage all wrapped around everything its horrible! Any comments I would gladly listen too???? x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 97, 98, 99 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 98 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular