Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 12:29 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Nat Smile so lovely to hear from you x every time I log onto ask baby I think of you. So glad you had a lovely holiday. As for the broodyness, I don't think it ever goes away.. I spoke to a elderly woman the other day in her late sixties and she has 10 children and still gets broody..lol. I don't know if it's just me but it's like a baby boom at the moment.. so many newborns around Smile

I'm still scraping the money together for my HSG and laprascopy (if needed) if none of that works I'm done...

Xxxx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 21, 2014 2:53 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Aww Nat!

glad you enjoyed Florida..isn`t it a fab place????
Deffo hoping to go back at some point.. without the kids!!

Got a bit sad on 18th May, as my 1st beanie would have been 3!!
How time flies... but am ok now.. definitely not ttc... I see freedom and kid free holidays coming my way!! Smile and hopefully grandchildren one day!!

Hope u r ok XxX...
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:55 am 
Post subject:
Jilly sorry to hear you've not had any success yet, sometimes though the investigations can really help if it's something minor like a kink a tube or a bit of mucus build for example then the HSG can blast that out so fingers crossed if you do need one it helps you get that BFP. Oh no I hope feeling broody doesn't last forever, I was hoping that the menopause would stop it at least xx
Angel love Florida, hated Disney though, we went with a villa this time with a private pool which was great for the kids, they were straight in there as soon as we got back each day, would do that again but get one with a spa or hot tub for us adults Wink Laughing
Thought Disney was a huge let down, each bit was small and there was hardly anything to do for our 2 at 12 and 14, very few big rides, maybe one or two at each park and at magic kingdom the only 2 they wanted to go on were both shut Rolling Eyes It seemed to be all shops and food places and pay extra so your toddler can get a photo with a person in a grubby suit, just one giant money making opportunity really, so would never go back there. The water parks were nice though so we got some of our moneys worth at those Laughing and the Weather was lovely, we had 10 days straight without a drop of rain and higher than average temps Very Happy We might try somewhere else next year or maybe another part of Florida perhaps near the coast Question
I haven't even been thinking about TTC for months, thought I was over it and as you said was looking to the future and the freedom of child free holidays etc. and I have 2 more grandchildren due the 26th and 28th of July, a boy and a girl as well, so all 3 of my oldest girls will now have one of each, maybe now they'll stop for a while Laughing
But all of a sudden this month I suddenly got some of those crazy 'what if' feelings back Rolling Eyes I think I'm realistic enough now to accept it won't ever happen and normally I'm fine with that, don't know why suddenly that's made me feel sad again this month Confused
Aww hun I really wish it had worked out for you, of course you're going to feel a bit sad thinking about what might have been and your little beanies you lost.
It's crazy to think we could have all had noisy toddlers running round causing chaos now if things had been different, but grandchildren are lovely too and at least when they have a tantrum you can hand them back Wink Laughing xx
In the spirit of looking to the future though I better pack my bag for college, got an exam later Shocked this is about the 10th one now though so I'm an old hand at them Laughing Just one left after this and then my course is over so I have to start job hunting, looking forward to having the extra income (got to pay for that tummy tuck somehow Wink Laughing ) not particularly looking forward to working full time and trying to run the house as well but everyone has promised to help out more so we'll see if they do Laughing
ladycake
Posted: Fri May 23, 2014 10:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Well to update you I am lying in my bed recovering from my laparoscopic procedure performed at 8.30am this morning at BMI Park Hospital again with Mr Pickles. His team as always were fantastic. He even took pictures for me of my tubes!! Ok here is the run down... the bit of tube that was bent back on itself from the reversal and was left in on the left hand tubal side was filling with fluid and was distended and enlarged, so Mr P decided to just remove it completely today and leave the tube intact! He removed that bit and performed a dye test in theatre with both tubes clear and no scar tissue from the reversal in June 13. The left isn't as good as the right but it is clear and dye running through both of them so we are ecstatic. He took the pics and I have a copy and they look great. The left is very fragile he said from the piece he removed and the stitched site so I have to take it easy - we are delighted. I am waiting on my progesterone day 21 bloods to come back next week to ensure I am ovulating and my dh is going for SA next week. It was our first month on 25mg of clomid so even though we have lost one cycle we now have the remaining 5 tries on Clomid. Other than that Mr P said dependent on the SA and Progesterone test we can increase the clomid from 25 to 50 mg /75mg. Mr P will decide that next week but were all set and ready to start trying again. Mr P said he sees no reason why we shouldn't get pregnant within a few months...Very excited happy and delighted about it all - well worth the cost and flying home tomorrow Smile Baby dust to all ladies it has been a long haul and we are 11 months from reversal Oh and apparently the HSG test is well worth getting done as well as the nurses were saying it does help / aid fertility as it makes everything more susceptible to pregnancy or so they have seen in many cases...
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 8:27 am 
Post subject:
Lovely news ladycake glad you all sorted Smile I finally have the money for my HSG, going to book it on Tuesday I can't wait... Here's to some more BFP'S and sticky beans xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Great news Ladycake, hopefully getting rid of that bit of tube and the fluid should improve your chances as well, fantastic that both tubes are still clear after the reversal as well xx
Good luck with the HSG Jillybeanz, try and get it done right after AF but before ov time if you can, most places insist on that anyway but some will do it after ov as long as you don't TTC that month, but if you get it done before ov then you can TTC that month when hopefully your tube/s are at their clearest Smile xx
I think I might have to take a trip to the docs soon, I hate going but ever since my last AF I've felt like I have a heavy weight low down sort of behind my pubic bone, it feels a bit like I remember from having a UTI but deeper in if that makes sense and I have no UTI symptoms just the bottom part of my stomach feels hard and bloated to the point where just sitting up with jeans on feels like it's putting pressure on something, yesterday my cat walked over me and I nearly hit the ceiling Rolling Eyes Laughing I keep getting what feel like braxtons hicks or dull period type pains in the same area too,(I'm mid cycle so it's not AF) I actually woke up with them last night, so I'm wondering if maybe there's something going on with my womb Question There is a family history of endo, although none of my laps have ever shown anything in my abdomen, but with a blocked tube they wouldn't would they, anyway if it doesn't stop soon I'll go and see what my GP suggests.
lisab36
Posted: Sat May 24, 2014 2:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, great to hear your all sorted sand on the mend. Hi Nat great to hear for you. Good luck with your hsg jillybeanz x
ladycake
Posted: Sun May 25, 2014 1:07 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, well I am still sore but recovering well, It sure is a roller coaster but we feel more optimistic about the future x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
I've just read in announcements that askbaby is closing on the 6th Sad
I will miss you ladies feel we have all been through so much together hugs Anna
Posted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
Why is it closing? Sad
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:28 am 
Post subject:
I'm gutted that askbaby is closing Sad you ladies have been my rock during this rollercoaster journey called ttc... isn't there a way we can all keep in touch? It would be such a shame to lose contact.

If anybody wants to keep in touch through Facebook inbox me and I will send you my details Wink

Lots of love to you all xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
Sad Very sad.. I have been a member.. since 2010.. and been on the reversal forum the most.. I have met some lovely people.. and would like to say a special thanks to.. Anna (Quinny Jakes Mommy) Rachel, Juliewoo, Shelly, Nat (DL05) Sue, Mand, Sam, Lilemm, Jojo73
Allie Pumkintoots, Meesh, Evie Shelly Penton Piggy, Jillybeans and Jellybean and any others I may have missed... Sad((
We have shared much laugter and many tears!!
Love you all.. and I hope your dreams come true, if they haven't yet..xXxXx Smile

Last edited by Angelcake71 on Wed May 28, 2014 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:01 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy NATTTT!!! get your arse on facebook.. as I wont be able to chat to you anymore!!! xx
lisab36
Posted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:02 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies i am gutted ask baby is closing, i cant be able to announce my bfp if it ever happens. I have used the support from you all so much to keep me from going mad, gutted x
Faith7
Posted: Fri May 30, 2014 6:34 pm 
Post subject:
Hello my dear friends, it is with my greates pain that I need to let you know that my baby Lucas was born asleep on the 28 may at 19:24. We still don't know or understand what happen but anfourtunatly our baby become an angel to soon. I got no more words at this moments, I wish you all the best my dear friends xxx
Page 100 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular