Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

louboutins
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 4:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hello everyone I don't come on here much but I have been following the posts. It has taken me nearly 2 days to read the thread!!!! Finally after 4 years I had my reversal last week on the 10th!!! I'm so sore but cannot wait to start ttc. I've put all info off my op on the thread about hospitals/outcomes. I say it now but I'm going to try and be relaxed about it for the first few months and then turn into a ttc maniac lol.
Faith I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Thinking of you.
Good luck to everybody still trying, Evie xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Evie glad to hear you on the mend Smile I had my HSG done today, one tube looks good the other is blocked the doctor that did the xray suggested I just leave it at that and that one working tube is better than no tubes.. waiting for Mr Pickles to get in touch and see what he has to say..

Lots of love and baby dust to everyone

Xxxx
louboutins
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:26 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you jillybeanz. How long ago was you reversed? I did read it earlier but there's a lot of info to take in on this thread that it's easy to forget!! One tube is ok and as you went with mr pickles it's bound to work, that man has magic fingers by the look of it lol. I love coming on here you learn so much. My surgeon was mr dr De Silva. He was lovely. There is a lady in here that got her bfp at the weekend who used him. Fingers crossed it works for me!
I can't wait for my next AF so I can start trying. Poor husband isn't going to know what hit him lol.
Very Happy lots of baby dust to everybody. Evie xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
its been 16 months since my reversal..have had three very early miscarriages so will just see now what the next step is. I have decided if im not pregnant by 38 im packing it in..lol
louboutins
Posted: Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Oh no sorry to hear that Sad the only good thing to come out of that is you know you can get pregnant. I have read on here about DHEA and soy. Have you tried those? I was telling my husband about all the things I've read on here and we are wondering if we should try with these things straight away or try kind of casually around ov for the first 6 months? What would everyone suggest on here. I'm 35 this week so not too old yet Laughing any advice would be gratefully received. I've never tried for a baby before, it's always just happened. So much to think about!! Cannot wait to start trying in July Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:57 am 
Post subject:
I also have never tried for a baby it always just happened Smile I would suggest just relaxing and enjoy Smile I'm taking dhea now and also trying not to worry to much about it...
lisab36
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies good to see some chat on here. I am now going on to the next month of ttc but i have taken drastic action. I have looked at all the pros and cons and have decided to go on a very low calorie diet/ meal replacement. I am going to loss 7st no if's or but's. I am off on hols soon so no charting but i am going to use the clear blue monitor. Once i come back and no doubt af will appear i am off to the gp i want to get all tests and go for my hsg too. Then i will consider my options as i will be 38 in September and that's a year post op buy then, so i don't want to wait any longer. I just really want an baby so much and i know you will all understand xx

Baby dust to all you lovely ladies xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ladies I've taken the DHEA with bee propolis and did get lucky but sadly lost beanie Sad
The DHEA did give me increased facial hair that has remained now even though stopped taking but worth taking
Posted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Oh Gosh! don't know about the facial hair..lol will give the dhea a couple of months and see how it goes..
louboutins
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:23 am 
Post subject:
I understand exactly what you mean Lisa. I was supposed to have my reversal 4 years ago but my husband got cold feet. I was gutted. I kept asking him to change his mind but he wouldn't. 3 years later out of the blue he said he wanted a baby!!! I was over the moon. It was all I ever thought about. We had to save for 6 months so I could have it done. The time dragged as I'm not a very patient person I want everything yesterday Laughing 38 is still a good age to have a baby. My sisters MIL had a reversal at 41 and had 2 babies. I know four ladies all older than me that had it done and it worked for all of them!
Jakesmummy sorry you lost the baby, but congratulations on your baby girl. I read your story on previous pages. As for the clomid a few extra hairs on my chin won't matter Laughing but I've decided I will just try naturally for the first few months and if that don't work I will as much stuff down my neck as I can lol
Good luck to everybody still trying. Keep me updated and I will do the same. I pop on here every day usually xxx
louboutins
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 11:24 am 
Post subject:
Do you think we should start a part 15 soon??
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:18 pm 
Post subject:
Might be good idea new page might bring you ladies some luck Very Happy
Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hello Ladies - Sorry I took a break as we are preparing for our trip to Asia in 3 weeks time and we are going away for 16 nights Smile Very excited but the vaccines are very sore lol...Started Clomid 25mg last night day 5 for 5 days. Mr Pickles performed my reversal in June 2013 and in June 2014 he completed a dye test and checked a piece of my tube which was extra and also removed it as it was backfilling with fluid, but the saved tubes totalled 4cm and 6cm! He said we were all good though and the tubes looked well - however after spending 10,000 pounds with him in total I hope he does have those magic fingers lol...I am seeing some great stories on FB for his reversal success. I still hope to hear Faith come back on so I can chat with her. It is very sad as we were reversed very close to each other.

In regards to the clomid /DHEA the hair on my chin has gone very coarse and lots so I am going to get it waxed today I am sure it is to do with the Clomid /DHEA. Sad

Good luck Louboutins and JellyBeanz and all the gals trying x
ladycake
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:53 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning Ladies well we are on Day 4 of Clomid this cycle and will be like rabbits in the coming week...DHEA is a nightmare, had to have my chin waxed now and I am fair!!!

Hope everybody is ok x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:11 am 
Post subject:
ladycake how much dhea are you taking? I am on 50mg and so far no hairies! only been on for 2 weeks though..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 101, 102, 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 102 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular