Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 9:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

Just thought I'd pop by and say hi. Our little man has settled in so well and we are loving every minute Very Happy my OH is at home with him while I work 4 days a week which I am enjoying Smile he now calls us mama and Dada which melts my heart . we are in the process of filling in papers to oficialy adopt him, so in about 4-6 months he will be legally ours Very Happy and were already talking about doing it all again and also fostering in the future Smile

I hope you're all well x x
ladycake
Posted: Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jillybeanz, I was on DHEA 50 but stopped it! second cycle of clomid done and we are on the 2ww..DH going for SA on Tuesady to rule out if it has improved or got worst Sad
Im actually hoping it is all ok so we are not wasting the clomid attempts...

If it is bad we have been advised that even though my tubes intact and looking great we could be fighting a losing battle and need ICSI so we are hoping and praying his sperm are all good. I have a very low AMH so it is an uphill battle.

Anybody heard from Faith I am wondering how she is bless her?

Hugs to all, this is some roller coaster girlies Smile
X
ladycake
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 2:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies well after everything we have been through and 3rd cycle of Clomid we have just discovered that DH sperm has gone pear shaped

Sperm Count 17.3 million
Immotile - 76% Sad
Non progressive - 13%
Progressive - 11%

We are gutted, have to inform Dr Pickles and decide from here. I think our reversal hopes are over we may have to go back to IVF!

Very sad Mad
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:42 pm 
Post subject:
pumkin so glad your little boy has settled in, you must be loving it Very Happy

ladycake its a pity you didnt know about dh sperm before you had the reversal Sad
Faith7
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies I am back!
I am sure you are all wonder what happen?, will I don't ever know what happen, I was 28 weeks happily pregnant with no problems at all. At 28 weeks I noted that baby wasn't moving lots but the mw told me that because I had anterior placenta I wasn't going to feel much because the placenta was acting like a cushion so I dint think much of it, at 28+4 weak up in the morning and I couldn't feel any movement so I called triage and told me to get there, so when we got there they done a scan and it was the worst thing I could ever hear, the worst two words in my life "I am sorry" the said baby had not heart beat, I can not explain you what I felt in that moment but I can tell you that as from that moment my life change 100% for ever. Lucas was born asleep on the 28 May and he weigh 760g by c-section , we had him with us for 2 days we took loads of pictures and got loads of memory things to keep, we bath him and dress him and introduce him to my children. We left hospital and the following week we had his funeral at the church by us and we berry him there, since then is not a day that we don't go to see him and talk to our baby boy. We will miss him and love him for the rest of lives.....

Now I am back here TTC again, at my 6weeks check up my consultant give us that go ahead to TTC again so back to the baby making we are, you may think is a bit early but let me tell you that is that the only thing that keeps me going, I am desperate to have a baby in my arms and in our lives and I know my Lucas will be with me all the time.
I am on my cd 22 and 10 dpo, I got a few more days to wait befor I do a HPT I so much hope for a BFP....

Much love and baby dust to you all xxxx

Faith7
Posted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies I am back!
I am sure you are all wonder what happen?, will I don't ever know what happen, I was 28 weeks happily pregnant with no problems at all. At 28 weeks I noted that baby wasn't moving lots but the mw told me that because I had anterior placenta I wasn't going to feel much because the placenta was acting like a cushion so I dint think much of it, at 28+4 weak up in the morning and I couldn't feel any movement so I called triage and told me to get there, so when we got there they done a scan and it was the worst thing I could ever hear, the worst two words in my life "I am sorry" the said baby had not heart beat, I can not explain you what I felt in that moment but I can tell you that as from that moment my life change 100% for ever. Lucas was born asleep on the 28 May and he weigh 760g by c-section , we had him with us for 2 days we took loads of pictures and got loads of memory things to keep, we bath him and dress him and introduce him to my children. We left hospital and the following week we had his funeral at the church by us and we berry him there, since then is not a day that we don't go to see him and talk to our baby boy. We will miss him and love him for the rest of lives.....

Now I am back here TTC again, at my 6weeks check up my consultant give us that go ahead to TTC again so back to the baby making we are, you may think is a bit early but let me tell you that is that the only thing that keeps me going, I am desperate to have a baby in my arms and in our lives and I know my Lucas will be with me all the time.
I am on my cd 22 and 10 dpo, I got a few more days to wait befor I do a HPT I so much hope for a BFP....

Much love and baby dust to you all xxxx

lisab36
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:17 am 
Post subject:
Hi Faith, such a sad situation and i don't have the words. I dont think anyone would think it is to soon, we all know our own body and mind and all the baby dust in the world to you xx

As for me still no bfp and it is starting to put a strain on us now. I am getting a echovist (hsg) this week and a consultation with Mr pickles. I know there are no guarantee with the reversal but my heart is aching at the moment. Oh is having sperm test done and we are working so hard at fitness and weight loss. We have tried every trick in the book and all sorts of herbals but nothing. FX we get good news in our tests and maybe the echovist helps clear my tubes they say that can help xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 6:19 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Faith so lovely to hear from you, you have been in my thoughts do often. So sorry for what happened I can't begin to imagine the pain you felt...

It's become really quiet on here now Sad Mr Pickles has basically brushed me off now cause I have one tube open and he thinks that's good enough and if I need more tests I must go to my gp Rolling Eyes

Good luck Lisa with your HSG.. its a walk in the park and not at all painful.

Lots of love and baby dust xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:26 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry hun. x
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies, faith I don't know you but my heart goes out to you, sending big hugs to you xx
I don't post on here anymore but still keep up with all your stories, I'm so glad this site isn't closing, it was my lifeline when I was TTC after my reversal, I'm michelle,39 and I had my reversal baby in June 2012, he is 2 now and defo a little tear away, he's into everything he shouldn't be, but he was worth it, I had my reversal in June 2010, after several failed months we had an hsg done, we were told both tubes were blocked and there was no hope, I went back to my consultant and he performed a laparoscopy to check tubes, it turned out my right was blocked but my left was OK, after 15 months of trying I got pg with my son, we weren't even really trying at the time, ( I was busy helping a friend through a sticky break up) so I think the key is to defo try and relax ( easier said than done I know)
Good luck to you all I hope you all get that miracle baby!

Sam it was nice to hear from you, so glad you and mike are enjoying life, best wishes to you for the future! Xxx

Angel how u doing hun?

Nat hope life is treating you well, I have loads to thank you ladies for, keeping me sane when I really needed it! Xxx

Anna so glad your little girl is doing so well.

Pumpkin I'm glad your little boy has settled in well, good luck for the future! Xxx

Think positive ladies, don't let TTC get you down, the best things happen to those who wait!!
Sending you all baby dust! Xx
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:07 pm 
Post subject:
Well ladies, i got my xray today and both tubes are blocked. So gutted i haven't even cried not sure we can afford any other options xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:35 pm 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry lisa x how we're you sterilised?
lisab36
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:42 pm 
Post subject:
The Pomeroy sterilisation and when i said to the surgeon was getting a reversal he laughed and said good luck with that after all they call me the butcher. When i got the reversal i only have 4cm tube on each side. I thought it would be bad news but gutted. I hoped i would have a bit of luck maybe have one open but no die got anywhere near through xx
lisab36
Posted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:44 pm 
Post subject:
The Pomeroy sterilisation and when i said to the surgeon was getting a reversal he laughed and said good luck with that after all they call me the butcher. When i got the reversal i only have 4cm tube on each side. I thought it would be bad news but gutted. I hoped i would have a bit of luck maybe have one open but no die got anywhere near through xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
My surgeon also said to me when he was sterilising me that it's not reversible Sad I should never have got sterilised in the first place.

Lisa are you going to try a laprascopy?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 102, 103, 104 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 103 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular