Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

lisab36
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Yes nhs can help but i wasn't prepared to wait so cost 480. It is an xray of you tubes, they push die through to see if it goes through and spills. If it does your tubes are considered open. If not then a lap and die is recommend.

Faith you are doing great and i don't have the words but i hope you get a bfp soon hun xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you Lisa, TTC is the only thing that keeps me going trying to preper my body and doing everything I can have a BFP keeps my mind busy, I can not tell you how much I miss my little boy Sad

I am going to ask my doctor if he can refer me now just in case, thank you hun when is your lap I hope everything goes well for you xxxx

lisab36
Posted: Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:49 pm 
Post subject:
I can understand that. We have had a long chat and after this lap we are not continuing if it doesn't work, we cant afford it. But Mr p is going to try to unstick any parts of tube he can and try to pass a canular through my tubes, that is the only reason we are going for it. I am having it done on the 30th of September and pray it works for a few months at least xx
ladycake
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:50 pm 
Post subject:
Well we have to consult an IVF clinic after we received the SA for my DH. Absolutely gutted, Mr P advised to stop clomid! My DH sperm has deteriorated so badly he has 76% non mobility and the sperm count was low...not great in three years it is almost him that is infertile

I am unsure what to do now - we have just got back from a fantastic 16 night break in Asia and we are now chilled out. I just feel time is running out and all the expense of the reversal in June 2013 then the extra 3k for the HSG and surgery 3 months ago - I am 39 now and worrying Sad
lisab36
Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladycake, sorry to hear ur husbands results. I can understand you will be anxious, I just hope the ladies on here can put ur mind at ease. When do you plan to go for the ivf? Xx
ladycake
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 1:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisab

Not sure we haven't explored it? In Ireland it is an extensive waiting period and very expensive Sad
lisab36
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladycake, that is unfortunate as I guess traveling for ivf would be more complicated than for the reversal op. As you would have a few visits to the clinic, the best price I got for ivf near me was in Glasgow package cost 2500 but meds are paid in a separate package. It is just a thought, but what about booking a wee holiday in Scotland and having treatment here? I hope it all works out for you xx

As for me I am all booked in for the lap, die and canularisation. But I am having my doubts if I am honest. I am seriously considering not having it, not because i want to give up on our wee beanie, just I dont want to spend alot of money for no baby at the end of it. I am really unsure at the moment, no doubt I will have it but I really will not convinced it will work xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ladycake have you read about Maca root? It apparently does wonders for sperm count and motility also for woman fsh and lh levels. Google it x
ladycake
Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies thanks for all the tips and advice, we are just about to start the enquiry process. Just found out my BF is pregnant and the same age, god love her she didn't want to tell me as she knew I would be upset but I am really happy for her. I am so broody at the moment, came on today and gutted again for another month. I know now we aren't going to have a beanie without help but its just the cost. My DH is upset too - life can be so cruel. Hope all that are on this roller coaster are doing ok. My emotions are at the lowest at the moment x Hugs to all
ladycake
Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies Well this thread has gone awful quiet, how is everyone?
Any news?
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Hi Evrryone x Wow! So so quiet.. ladycake cake have you thought about trying any herbal remedies in the meantime, you never know..Like I said previously Maca Root has got really good reviews.. I have started taking the capsules..

Still no luck my side, just plodding along xx
lisab36
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 3:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, I am using a few herbal or enzyme break down things. They are reported to help unblock tubes, I though if I take them up until my op then it may help. Well we can but try, Bab dust to u all.

Faith how are you getting on? Xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 4:12 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa, I was on serapaptase for a while now doing Maca Root...hoping for a surprise soon x good luck for your op not long now x
lisab36
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:21 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies
lisab36
Posted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:25 am 
Post subject:
Oops, I pressed the button to soon on last post lol.

Anyway I am still taking all my herbals and hoping for a miracle. The horrible thing is knowing my tubes are blocked and my ov this month feels so strong, maybe just because the blockage thing is so on my mind. Well I am determine to loss as much weight as I can before I go to see if my tubes can be unblocked.

I hope everyone is ok, it is so quite on here at the moment xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 105 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular