DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Piggy did you test again ? xx
Anna IVF does seem to be all about the stats Question Try and remember though a lot of women having IVF have never been pregnant at all, ever , thats bound to bring the stats down, as there are still some reasons for infertility that are unknown and aren't treatable , the sad fact is some women will never get pregnant even with IVF for reasons science hasn't figured out yet , as one doc I saw liked to tell me it was actually invented specifically for women with tubal issues (not for unexplained infertility) for those women it seems to work better Question
I did a lot of research when we considered it and it seemed the success rates for women who'd had previous pregnancies and were now suffering tubal issues were pretty good Smile
There've even been a few ladies from the reversal section who've gone on to have successful IVF like Julie and Sharon Smile
Of course thats not to say it always works first time as it can take a bit of tweaking to perfect things , if you read back through the IVF thread on here a lot of the women did have embryo's to freeze Question
Some places will even thaw and refreeze blasts if you get more than needed for a FET and some places will freeze them in ones or two's, with a blast the implant rate is around 50% Smile The guidelines are just that, clinics can put back 2 if you're over 35 or they feel there is a good case for it . I'd say if you're not 100% happy with this clinic then consider another, I know this one meant you could start now , but if you can only have one shot then waiting for a clinic that you are 100% happy and confident about might be worth it Question
I know some of the euro clinics have good reputations, I enquired at the one that Julie used (reprofit)and it was just under £3,000 at the time and they would include ICSI in that if you wanted , now with the exchange rate it might even be cheaper Question
They also treated a lot of women with lower AMH and who were older and their success rates looked impressive on paper . Remember though the clinics have to tell you worst case scenario though , they're obliged to just so everythings clear and they can't be accussed of misleading you Smile xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:43 am 
Post subject:
Nat your amazing you rly should be a fertility adviser Very Happy you certainly help me
make sence of things Smile
Well we have decided to go for it called BWH this am
we have consent signing on the 27th March
then call them on day one of cycle which should be 29th

They have put me on long protocol 4 Amps per day
due to low AMH this will be monitored and tweeked
if needed .. So its finally happening hopefully i fall
natrually this cycle Very Happy
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:13 am 
Post subject:
Claire how u feeling him.XXX

Morning everyone hope your allok good luck to those starting treatment. And congratulations to the bfps.xxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:50 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Anna, you never know it happened for Rachel Very Happy xx
I'm feeling like cr*p today , very dizzy and faint and nauseous Shocked with horrendous heartburn, if it wasn't for the blank test this morning I might be feeling a tiny bit hopeful, but knowing my luck i'm probably coming down with something Rolling Eyes Laughing will see if AF shows up tomorrow I suppose Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:26 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
How is everyone today ? Got a good weekend planned I hope Smile
I'm still in limbo Question my temp this morning was the first proper post ov temp I've had (99.2F) TMI ! checked cp and its high and softish and got white cm , normally I get clear for a day or two before AF and my cp drops , I've also got slightly swollen/sore boobs today and heartburn again Question
So its either some random symptoms and AF will show anyway or maybe I did ov late in which case it will most likely be next weekend Rolling Eyes i'm hoping not as this weekend is good timing for our holiday as long as I keep on having 28 days cycles, but next weekend could mean AF would be due while we're away Rolling Eyes if that happens i'm definately going to ask about getting the noresthisterone again so i can alter the one before, don't fancy taking the noresthisterone while i'm away as it made me moody last time Embarassed Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:30 pm 
Post subject:
hi nat how you fealing my Af arrived today and for
first time in ttc im actually not botherd ...Maybe the IVF has taken
the pressure off me either that or im so used to het coming now
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:35 am 
Post subject:
At least this time AF is a positive thing for you Anna, as it means in 4 weeks time you can get started on the IVF Very Happy Although you never know you might not get that next one Wink Smile xx
Morning ladies Very Happy
Hope you all had a good weekend Smile
Still no AF for me, last two temps have been 99.2F and 99.3 F , cp very high ,boobs now slightly sore,been very tired all weekend,but no repeat of fridays feeling rough, no idea whats going on Rolling Eyes Laughing If I did ov when I thought I did (cd12) AF would have been due saturday so I'd now be late but if I didn't ov until cd20 then it wouldn't be due until next sunday Rolling Eyes still no closer to knowing , but I did have some higher temps after the day I thought I'd ov first time so not sure why I would have had those and the (TMI) white cm if I didn't ov until the following saturday Question
Just found out my oldest daughters pregnant as well ,about 4-5 weeks, she's only just got back with her long term BF and I think its the last thing they need until they sort out the problems they've had but thats babies for you they can turn up when you least expect them Rolling Eyes Laughing I have to admit its rubbing it in a bit though Embarassed as she's got her valentines baby and thats right around when I ov'd (I think)too Shocked
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:27 am 
Post subject:
Well I just got some test while I was out (I'd saved my FMU Embarassed Laughing ) and no line on either Rolling Eyes got an asda and a clearblue +/- , if I ov'd when I thought I'd be 17DPO by now so should definately have a line if anything was happening especially as the asda ones say they pick up 15miu Question With that even if I am only 9DPO I might have had a chance of a line if there was something going on Question
So I can only presume I did ov late on cd 20 which is very annoying Rolling Eyes its always when you want AF to arrive on time that you get messed about Confused and now if it doesn't show until next sunday that means even with 28 day cycles for the next couple my AF would be right in the middle of our holiday Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes instead of a few days before Mad
So looks like I might have to mess about getting the Noresthisterone to delay the period before and push the next one back like before my op Rolling Eyes stupid body Rolling Eyes
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

How are you all?

Cant believe how cold its got this week Sad well a day of cleaning for me today as i had a lazy day yesturday lol

Hope you all have a lovely day x X x

shellypenton
Posted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!!!

SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED BEEN BUSY... WELL I WENT IN THURSDAY AND HAD THE TUBE IN MY EAR AND LET ME TELL U IT HURT LIKE HELL!!! SHE HAD TO GIVE ME A SHOTS IN THE EAR TO NUMB IT AND THEN WHEN SHE TRIED TO PUT THE TUBE IN IT WASNT NUMB BUT MY WHOLE LEFT SIDE OF THE FACE WAS NUMB. COULDNT NOT CLOSE MY LEFT EYE Laughing Laughing SO SHE HAD TO GIVE ME MORE SHOTS AND IT WAS MORE NUMB.. MY WHOLE LEFT SIDE .... SHE GOT THE TUBE IN AND HOME I WENT MY POOR DAUGHTER THOUGHT SOMETHING WENT WRONG Laughing Laughing LOOKED LIKE I HAD A STROKE MY FACE WAS DRAWING TO THE RIGHT SIDE...JUST HORRIBLE.. BUT I CAN HEAR AND THE INFECTION IS GONE......GO BACK THIS THURSDAY FOR A CHECK UP

DONT KNOW IF I OV THIS MONTH.. I HAVE BEEN TESTING BUT IT DOESNT GET AS DARK AS THE TEST LINE.. I HAVE HAD EGG WHITE MUCAS AND I BD EVERYDAY FOR THE PAST WEEK.. I HAVE TO DO A 21 DAY PROGESTEROONE THIS SATURDAY. I GUESS THAT WILL TELL ME FOR SURE IF I DID OR NOT.. I DECIDED NOT TO DO THE VAGINAL PROGESTERON THIS MONTH.. IT MAKES ME SO RAW.. I DONT THINK THE CLOMID WORKED THIS MONTH Sad Sad I JUST HAVE THAT FEELING... I WILL CALL AFTER AF AND GET THE HSG DONE.... THEN IM GOING TO JUST RELAX AND NOT GET ON ANY CLOMID OR PROGESTERONE.. IM JUST SO TIRED AND STRESSED TO THE MAX.. I WILL GIVE THAT TIL JUNE OR JULY AND TRY AGAIN.. I JUST HAVE TO MUCH TO DO RIGHT NOW. I HAVE MY DAUGHTER GRADUATING IN MAY AND TRYING TO GET HER READY FOR COLLEGE.... I think i just need a break.....

hope all u ladies are doing great..
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
Meesh hope you had a good day despite the cold and the cleaning (booo Laughing ) xx
Shelly sounds like a break might be just what you need if its all getting a bit much ?
They do say you're more likely to get pregnant in the first 3 months after a HSG though especially if there was a minor blockage which was cleared , so you might find you get lucky without trying too hard Wink Laughing The ear tube sounds horrible Shocked glad its feeling better now xx
Piggy did you find out what was happening with AF ? I read a thread about the duo fertility thing and a few of the women on there said they were told the wrong ov day Question Or that they were told it would be one day then a week later it would be changed ,or it would be changed after they'd ov'd Rolling Eyes it sounds like it can be good for knowing you've ov'd like BBT is normally but not so good for predicting it maybe Question At least two of them got their money back after the year but it did sound like they got the refund easily so thats a plus, no refunds with the cbfm Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Well i'm still in limbo Rolling Eyes cd 31 now and either 19 DPO or 11 DPO or not ov'd at all Rolling Eyes Laughing
No sign of AF but my temp plumetted this morning to 98.6 Shocked after four days of being in the 99's , so back to wondering if I did ov at all as a drop like this after only 4 days of highs at 11 DPO would be very strange, I suppose I'll have to see how the temps go and if it stays down and AF appears , cp very high still though and still got white cm and sore boobs Confused Question
I'm sick of feeling emotional now though , I was in tears yesterday and I don't know why Embarassed Laughing
I'm going to reset my cbfm though so it will ask for a stick tomorrow and then if my temps stay down but AF's a no show then I'll see what that picks up in the morning as if I haven't ov'd yet at least that might tell me when I do Shocked Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile Very quiet here at the moment Question
Hows everyone getting on? How many ladies are actually TTC now ? Can't remember for the life of me Embarassed Laughing
Well i'm on cd 32 which is weird in itself as for the last 9 months at least I've had cycles that were more like 26-28 days Rolling Eyes and i'm either 20 DPO or 12 Shocked Laughing temps back up today I suspect yesterdays might have been due to it being bitterly cold and taking it early before the heating kicked in Laughing as it was up all day and even went very high last night I was literally having hot flushes when everyone else was freezing Laughing
I suppose i'm leaning now to being more likely to be 12 DPO Question still doesn't fit 100% as my boobs are getting more sore by the day not less Embarassed Laughing and would normally be easing off by now Laughing , but sort of fits with clear cm 12 days ago and slight temp rise after , no explanation for why I had some higher temps before ov though if it was as late as cd20 or why my cp felt closed Question
Feeling a bit more grumpy than tearful though so that could be PMT kicking in Embarassed Laughing Rolling Eyes and have an ache that i thought was down to not wanting to get up to pee and holding it in Embarassed Laughing but seems to be carrying on so maybe thats an AF sign Question I can't wait to see when the witch finally turns up just so I can try and figure out when I did ov Rolling Eyes Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:04 pm 
Post subject:
Nat how you fealing have you tested again
my DHEA arrived today 25mg was going take 3 a day
but im confussed it says dont take if under 55
have i brought wro.g ones xx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:17 am 
Post subject:
No Anna they all say that as DHEA declines naturally as you age so its touted as being something for the over 50@s . The ones I got say the same Smile xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 18 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular