Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 8:24 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
Bit pee'd off Rolling Eyes Had pink spotting on Saturday and AF turned up yesterday Confused CD 35 Rolling Eyes thats the longest cycle I've had since the one after my HSG in March 2011 Shocked
All that waiting for nothing and to add insult to injury I've had bad cramping Mad and TMI quite a bit of the stuff that looks like bits of a decidual cast Question Not clots but stringy pinkish/purple and some pale bits too ( Yuk )
The timing sort of fits with ov being cd20 but its very strange the complete lack of signs at the time if it was, i'm wondering if it was cd12 after all and for some reason I just had a stupidly long luteal phase and thats why i'm getting this stuff thats like the cast was, I've never had it with a normal length luteal phase Question
Got the cbfm set up anyway so will know if I get a surge at least this cycle Cool Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:27 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

JUST GOT MY RESULTS OF MY 21 DAY PROGESTERONE LEVEL AND IT WAS 44.3 SO I OV Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
I WAS GETTING WORRIED ABOUT NOT OV... AF IS SUPPOSE TO SHOW NEXT TUESDAY... I FEEL MORE RELAXED SINCE I HAVE DECIDED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THE CLOMID AND OTHER MEDS... IM JUST GOING TO ENJOY THIS TIL JUNE AND START AGAIN.. I WILL HAVE MY HSG ON APRIL 26TH..

SO HOW IS THE WEATHER THERE? IT HAS BEEN AMAZING HERE EXCEPT FOR YESTERDAY AND IT RAINED A BIT.. BEEN BUSY WITH WORK AND KIDS.. WORKING IN THE YARD AND PLANTING FLOWERS.....

HOPE EVERYONE IS DOING GREAT!!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
We've just had snow Shocked Laughing
So no sign of spring for us Rolling Eyes
Glad your ov test results were good though Very Happy I've heard the clomid can drive some women nuts Shocked so a break might be just what you need Smile xx

I've decided to go all out for this cycle and then it will be 3 months of taking the enzymes, if it doesn't work then I think I'll stop Question .
We have our holiday booked and I want to be able to relax and enjoy that so don't want to risk anything happening just before we go , so i'm on the dong quai, the DHEA , all the herbals that I got ages ago and am upping the doses of enzymes up until ov , oh and I got my cbfm reset as well Shocked Laughing so I think i've got everything covered Laughing
I realised earlier that no matter which day i did ov last cycle I hadn't really been bothering to BD much Question maybe once around each of the possible days Question my sex drive seems to have vanished Embarassed Laughing so am going to try and make more of an effort in that department too Laughing
Piggy34
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies , well the witch arrived 2 weeks ago Which was 5 days late Sad ... I was totally gutted .
Well I'm on day 14 today and yesterday my temp dropped right down to 35.10 can I as the most stupid of questions is it the day your temp drops you OV or when it starts climbing back up . I thought it was when it drops but my friend says it when it's goes up ?
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
Hi Piggy, your temp drops slightly before ovulation x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 3:49 pm 
Post subject:
It's probably somewhere between the two Piggy, as the temp drop often corresponds with the surge starting(I noticed it a lot when I was usaing the cbfm/opk's) and then it goes up when progesterone rises after ov, so chances are ov will be somewhere between the drop and then the rise Smile Good luck for this cycle xx
Jillybeanz how are you getting on ? xx

Things are going well so far with the cocktail of stuff i'm taking, no side effects so far Very Happy I did think it might be pushing it with the dong quai and the DHEA but so far so good Shocked Laughing and my daughter had an early scan today and she's just over 6 weeks and all looks good so far so looks like there will be one 2012 baby in the family anyway Very Happy xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 4:45 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Dl05 x I'm all good and up and about.. I was pretty much back to normal after 2 weeks. Just finished af so will start the whole ttc rolercoaster in a couple of day..xx Confused
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:22 am 
Post subject:
oohhh Good luck, just try and relax and enjoy it for now Smile I went at it like a military op the first few months and I just drove myself crazy Embarassed Laughing Just remember that your chances are about 1 in 5 on any particular month , so try to not get upset if it doesn't happen right away , it doesn't meant there's a problem its just normal for it to take a little while Smile (FX it does happen right away for you though Wink ) xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:38 am 
Post subject:
Well I thought I'd keep a little bit of a recod for myself this cycle so hopefully I know whats happening Laughing
CD 5, temp 98.3F, cbfm not asking for sticks yet , BD last night Embarassed Laughing
One good side effect of the OH taking up his fitness routine again is increased libido Shocked Laughing so we should be able to BD at least every third day this cycle , maybe even every otherday Very Happy Question
I'm taking , Dong Quai 2000mg, DHEA 50mg (for earlier ov, stronger ov), red clover, astralgus root and marigold tinctures as well as the enzymes (for my tube), will also add in some EPO from about cd 7 as last months total lack of ewcm seemed to confuse things Laughing and probably throw in some grapefruit juice and cough med as well from about cd10 for good measure Laughing
Not expecting anything really but at least this month I will be able to say well I gave it my best shot Wink Laughing
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:58 am 
Post subject:
DL05 where do you get your dhea from? Does Holland and barret do them?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:01 am 
Post subject:
Good luck nat sounds like you have a good plan
I brought my DHEA of Amazon
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
I got mine off amazon as well Jillybeanz they tend to be in with the supplements for body building Smile xx
It was you mentioning it Anna that reminded me I still had some Smile so I thought I might as well use it up as I think this month might be our last go at least until after we go away anyway, don't want to risk a problem around then .
Not long now for you is it Very Happy I can imagine it must be pretty terrifying at this point, but exciting as well , I hope it works for you first time Smile xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 5:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thankyou Nat yes im excited but very nervous to
and hubby usless he dosent understand at all

Ive no one else to talk to as we have not told anyone
as i feal its added pressure .After reversal peeps would
say you not pregnent yet ... Mad Im hoping we get some
good eggs to freeze as not holding out much hope
1st time around .. Guess its my way of coping with things ..

When do yoy go away we have booked wk in devon fir when
treatment ends . so either be joyful time or a time to finally
put clossure on my dream
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies, i havent been on for a long time, but just wanted to see how your all doing? just to remind you i had my reversal in oct2010 got pregnant november! Had my gorgeous wee man Harry july 11, Have been trying to conceive again but unfortunately have suffered 4 miscarriages, we are currently being tested for genetics,ect as the last baby a girl, had complete trisomy 22, she wouldnt of survived..... this is my story so far, its a bit sad but i dont regret having my op as i got a miracle baby boy and if thats all i get it is more than i could of wished for.... my love and hope goes out to you all on your journeys xxxxxxxxxx hope xxxxxxxxxxx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:01 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin all

Hi Nat. I've bin takin the enzymes but not sure wen to stop them?!? Do i stop them after ov or carry on till af due???Got the DHEA, so bak on them n the vits, DH is on his vits n pycnogenol. Congrats for yor daughter, i'm dreadin my daughter tellin me she's pregnant especially at this time whilst we're still tryin. Fx for u hun, u deserve a bfp so much. Xx

Hi Quinny, not long to go now, bet u can't wait to get started!?! Av bin stalkin u n the others on the ivf thread!!!

Hi Shelly, piggy, jilly n everyone else, hope yor all well?? Piggy i think we're due to ov at the same time, i was 4 days late for my last af. :0(

Fx there are some bfp's very soon. Xx

Have our first appt for ivf on the 14 th April, i'm abit nervous but excited at he same time!

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 19 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular