Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Helen10
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Hi Faith 7

Paula hasn't had here's done yet, she was enquiring into the price and had an appointment booked to see someone soon. I had mine done at James cook university hospital in Middlesbrough. I think a few ladies have used BMI hospital in Nottingham! I could have had mine done in a private hospital (woodlands) in Darlington but the same op by the same surgeon was £ 1000 more, so we both opted for it at James cook..

Helen
ladycake
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject: Day 8 After reversal
Hi Ladies
Thanks for all the supportive posts - DH still not talking to me which is leading me to think what the bl**dy hell have we done! I said some really nasty things which just isn't me and I feel utterly [*@!#%*]. He has had to work away for a few days typical we had a row and he [:CENSORED:] off!! I emailed an apology as we are both quite stubborn but no response! But having said that...I have woke up this morning and realised I have to keep going. i probably rushed back into work - no choice there Im afraid. Congrats to Shelly - Well done girl!! Fab news.
I removed my own dressings yesterday to change them and feel clean! My belly button has stitches hanging out of it and I am not sure if i'm supposed to go somewhere in Ireland to get them removed and after how long -the discharge was hardly informative and I didn't know I had stitches that needed removed lol..My c section scar part of it is very tidy and I have a swollen ledge above it but I am sure that will go down. No stitches there to be removed. Looks very neat so I am happy it isn't giving me too much pain. I was so up and down and felt hardly any pain yesterday that stupid thoughts went through my head like did he actually repair my tubes haha!! This forum is so good to actually be able to chat with other women who have gone through the same - the things us women will do to achieve happiness and have a baby..
Jellybeanz let us all know how that fertility monitor works might be worth a purchase - I bought the superdrug ovulation sticks just to check for now..Unfortunately I think sparks do go when we have all been through so much.
Thanks for support Helen - It is certainly a roller coaster
Going away in July for two very well deserved weeks away in Spain -cant wait -well thats if my DH decides to join us!
Keep in touch girls it really lifts the spirits hearing from you all -Have a good day peeps Smile x
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:03 pm 
Post subject:
BAD NEWS!!! I STARTED BLEEDING SUNDAY AND WENT TO ER AND THEY DID BLOOD WORK AND ULTRASOUND AND THEY DIDNT SEE ANYTHING ON THE ULTRASOUND AND MY BETA LEVEL WAS 2096. YESTERDAY WHEN MY DR CALLED TO GIVE ME LEVELS FROM FRIDAY THEY WERE 1436. SHE SAID THATS NOT A GOOD SIGN BECAUSE THEY LIKE THEM TO DOUBLE. Sad Sad Sad I DID ANOTHER LEVEL THIS AM AND WAITING FOR RESULTS NOW. I'M STILL BLEEDING A LITTLE AND IN MY HEART I KNOW I LOST IT.. I'M JUST SO SAD.....
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:40 pm 
Post subject:
Ah Shelley I am so so sorry hun Sad life can really be so cruel..xx
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 1:55 pm 
Post subject:
levels this morning are 2433 from 2096 from sunday.. Waiting on dr to call to see what i need to do next. My heart is broken into a millon pieces Sad Sad Sad Sad
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:02 pm 
Post subject:
Shelly im so sorry hun my herat goes out to you Sad I know how your fealing hun as lost our little miracle in April this yr if you need talk im happy for you to pm me hugs xxx
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:19 pm 
Post subject:
thanks JakesMommy!!! Just heard from the dr and she wants me to go to the hospital today so they can give me methatrexate. She thinks its in my tubes because my numbers are still going up... I just want this to be over with!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:57 pm 
Post subject:
thoughts with you hun hugs

Last edited by JakesMommy on Wed Jun 19, 2013 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Helen10
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:57 pm 
Post subject:
Aww so sorry to hear that Shelley Sad

Keep strong xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 8:10 pm 
Post subject:
Aaawwww!! Shelly i was goin to congratulate u, don't know what to say hun. I'm so sorry. Sendin you lots ov ((((big hugs))))
Xx
Posted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:51 pm 
Post subject:
THANKS LADIES FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOUR GIVING ME. I DO FEEL BETTER TODAY AT LEAST FOR RIGHT NOW ANYWAY!! I AM STILL IN SHOCK THAT I WAS PREGNANT AND THEN A WEEK LATER I'M NOT. iT'S CRAZY.. WHEN I GOT TO THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY THEY GAVE ME AN INJECTION OF METHATREAXTE BUT BEFORE THEY DID THAT THEY DID ANOTER BETA LEVEL ON ME AND IT HAD CAME DOWN TO 1856 FROM 2096 SO I'M ASSUMING MY BODY WAS ALREADY GETTING RID OF IT.. I HAVE TO HAVE MORE BLOOD WORK DONE.. MY DAMN ARMS LOOK LIKE I HAVE BEEN DOING DRUGS LOL LOL... I GO BACK TO THE DR ON mONDAY AND I WILL ASK HER WHEN I CAN START TRYING AGAIN!!! THANKS LADIES.. WISHING ALL OF YOU BFP!!!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:10 am 
Post subject:
Hugs shelly They cons told me after my m/c that you can start straight away and that your most fertile for 3mths after your loss

Give your self some time hun xxx
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:20 pm 
Post subject:
I DID GREAT YESTERDAY WENT TO BED EARLY AND THIS MORNING THE TEARS WONT STOP Sad Sad Sad Sad
MY 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY IS TOMORROW AND I DON'T WANT TO DO ANYTHING. ALL I WANT TO DO IS STAY IN BED AND CRY.
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thats understandable huni I felt like that for good few weeks I think I cried a river

Its a cruel world we live in
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:11 pm 
Post subject:
shellypenton wrote:
thanks JakesMommy!!! Just heard from the dr and she wants me to go to the hospital today so they can give me methatrexate. She thinks its in my tubes because my numbers are still going up... I just want this to be over with!!

Shelley hunni I am so sorry to read this.. I had an ectopic and its horrible...(I lost my right tube) BUT at least they are keeping an eye on you.. (((HUGS)))..... and checking your beta levels.. I think they will keep checking them every 48 hours until they are much lower!!
Take with you the fact that You can get pregnant... I know its horrible.. I was told to start ttc again when I felt like it.. and as you know got pregnant twice and had 2 m/c..
today my 3rd baby would have been 1 years old...
look after yourself.. XXXX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 42 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular