Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
Jilly beans im so sorry that is what happened to me my lines got fainter Sad Hope everything turns out to be ok You could get clear blue digi
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm 
Post subject:
I'm scared to get a clear blue digi Sad will wait till Friday and see what happens. AF is only due on Thursday.. I bought to cheapy Asda £1 (20mui) and they came out positive but still quite light...

It's all so nerve recking

Lots of love to everybody xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Just try to relax hun if your not due until thurs is still very early to be getting +
A lot of ladies don't until missed af

Good luck
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
Aw fingers crossed for you Jillybeanz xx
ladycake
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:21 pm 
Post subject: Hope everybody ok
Hi Girls

Catching up with the posts - got my first period last night - all okay and seems regular bar I am 3 days early - so going to start tic this month Smile
Excited to start trying but also nervous in case all doesn't work...

Helen - hope you liked kings of leon Smile

Hope everybody gets BFP's soon xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:29 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck lady cake
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:11 am 
Post subject:
I feel the same Ladycake, I'm at my most fertile time so lots of trying! I can totally see how this can take over your life and I don't want that to happen... So scared it doesn't work..
Anyway fx for bfps for all us ladies Very Happy

Helen
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 7:23 am 
Post subject:
Jellybeans have u tested again
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Shelly i'm so so sorry about what you're going through, its so cruel when this happens, a HSG sounds like the best thing to do to see how the tubes are as it does sound like it may have been ectopic, fluctuating levels seem to be a more common thing with ectopics than normal m/c's for some reason , take care of your self hun, hope to see you back when you feel ready xxx
Angel you lucky girl, so jealous you've still got your holiday to Florida to look forward to Very Happy We had a great time, the weather was crazy hot for June Shocked mid 90's over a 100 with the 'real feel' from the humidity Shocked Shocked went to Clearwater beach , miles of golden sands and real lifeguards like on Baywatch Laughing the water was so warm, warmer than the pool Shocked Laughing and the kids just loved it, even finally got our 11yr old swimming properly as they were both never out of the pool ,loved the water parks too, sun tans and cheesy grins all round Very Happy Very Happy as soon as we got back I was checking prices to see if we could get back in October Roll which we can't Sad but we're booking a villa for next Easter instead Clap gonna do the Disney side of things this time Rolling Eyes Laughing Enjoy your holiday when you go Very Happy xx
Hello to all the new Ladies
Ladycake you sound like me when I first had my op, so excited it had worked Laughing Having your tubes reconnected can boost the blood supply to the ovaries as well so you can see a sudden change in how hormonal you feel and your cycle can change a bit, a shorter cycle (24-2Cool days can be a sign your body is more efficient at getting those eggs mature every month Smile Good luck trying xx
Helen it can totally take over your life , but I'd say go for it as much as you can the first few months , not necessarily testing etc. but just lots of sex Laughing not just when you think you're ov'ing either but all cycle as it helps keep sperm quality up . Because the first 6 months or so are your best chance for a BFP Smile xx
Anna no sign of a BFP then ? Hope you get one before the IVF , are you still taking the dhea ? xx
Evie how are you getting on ? xx
Had a fantastic holiday Very Happy No BFP though , but what are the odds, plus because I couldn't stand the Nori effects and stopped it a bit early then AF showed up so soon after I was on cd 13 on the day we flew out , so thanks to jet lag etc. we didn't get as much BD in as even on a normal month Rolling Eyes Laughing So AF arrived 2 days after we got back Rolling Eyes
Wasn't too bothered , I think i'm a long way to accepting its not going to happen now, and I do see the benefits , like the holiday for example so much easier and relaxing with older kids than with a baby or toddler , but I still have a twinge every now and again Embarassed Laughing
So although we're not trying as such now I thought if I have any stuff left I might as well use it up Question I found some DHEA while I was having a clear out along with a some dong quai so I thought I might as well take them rather than bin them Embarassed Laughing
I don't know if its the dong quai or the DHEA but the other night (cd10) I got a really bad cramping over my right ovary, took my breath away and then about an hour later it happened on the left as well Shocked not had anything like that in ages, I was actually starting to wonder if all my hormone levels had dropped and I was getting peri menopausal as I never seem to feel ovary twinges, or even get noticeable cm etc. anymore , but it looks like somethings happening in there this month Shocked Laughing
I'm trying to focus on positive thinking , I think seeing the positives has really helped with my recent weight loss and spurred me on to get my next qualification at college ,so i'm trying it with my body too Laughing Been reading a lot about the power of meditation and visualisation not in a loony hippy way Embarassed Laughing But its well known in the medical world that people with a more positive outlook recover better from illnesses and even sometimes from things that were expected to be terminal and feeling positive actually affects chemicals in your body too so maybe there is something in it Question
Anyway made a decision that come August and my 3yr op anniversary that's it6 anything related to TTC in anyway is out of here and i'm just going to try not to think about it anymore , I think 3yrs is long enough Laughing
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:12 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy hey NAT good to hear from you hunni... Very Happy
sounds like u had a fab time,I love Clearwater... if you go again go to Anna Maria.. which is a bit further up than Clearwater.. lovely beaches etc but `old America`.. we are going there for 5 days.. and cant wait!! Very Happy I know I will want to go back as soon as I get home!! .. well I wont want to come home!! Very Happy much love to you xxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Hi Nat good to hear from you Smile Glad you had nice holiday Smile
No still No BFP Sad Not taking the DHEA anymore the facial hair is getting wild Shocked
Just hope it goes soon look like got goatie Laughing

We are due to start IVF on the 24th July Smile And to be honest carnt wait Smile
Just hope it works im convinced my self I want get passed egg collection have fealing none will make it Confused
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies well bought a clear blue digital today and it's positive af due tomorrow hopefully she stays away.. xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 am 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
Jellybeans have u tested again

Yes, I bought a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks, so now to just wait and see. X
hope2011
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:50 am 
Post subject: Hello ladies
Hi ladies, just thought I would pop in and give some good news, I got a BFP, It has been an emotional 18 months , we lost 4 very much loved babies.... I had posted before about not trying again but nature has other plans so am hoping fx this time its going to give Harry a little brother or sister Very Happy am scared but excited a day at a time, how are you all doing?
Nat hope your well? have been following the threads, since my reversal back in 2010, I think you show so much determination and drive hope you get your bfps soon, your a inspiration to all the ladies xxx
Angelcake how are you? I do hope your well and enjoying yourself and life xxx

Goodluck to all the reversal ladies lv hope x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:08 pm 
Post subject:
Jellybeanz thts great news

hope congratulations
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 44 of 109