Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:14 pm 
Post subject:
JakesMommy wrote:
Jellybeanz thts great news

hope congratulations

I see doc Tuesday to book early scan etc.. So nervous but trying not to think about it xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:25 pm 
Post subject: Re: Hello ladies
hope2011 wrote:
Hi ladies, just thought I would pop in and give some good news, I got a BFP, It has been an emotional 18 months , we lost 4 very much loved babies.... I had posted before about not trying again but nature has other plans so am hoping fx this time its going to give Harry a little brother or sister Very Happy am scared but excited a day at a time, how are you all doing?
Nat hope your well? have been following the threads, since my reversal back in 2010, I think you show so much determination and drive hope you get your bfps soon, your a inspiration to all the ladies xxx
Angelcake how are you? I do hope your well and enjoying yourself and life xxx

Goodluck to all the reversal ladies lv hope x

Aww good luck sweetie... XXX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz2011 wrote:
JakesMommy wrote:
Jellybeans have u tested again

Yes, I bought a digi and it said pregnant 1-2 weeks, so now to just wait and see. X

aww well that's good hunni XX
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:08 pm 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz great news, fingers crossed all is well Very Happy xxx
Hope so pleased for you, looks like mother nature likes to spring surprises just when you've given up Very Happy xx
Anna I think facial hair is a common side effect of the DHEA unfortunately it can slightly raise testosterone as well Rolling Eyes I'm sure the IVF will be successful, just got a good feeling about it for you ,and only 4 weeks to wait now Very Happy if you get that far that is , a pre IVF BFP would be brilliant Smile xx
Angel next time I think we'll get to see more places, we only got one beach day in this time, there's two on the east coast we want to do, one touristy and one off the beaten track, as well as Disney, which me and the OH are both dreading really Shocked Laughing we did Universal this time because we thought Disney might be too young for the kids but everyone assures us there's plenty to do there with older ones too so we'll see, have also discovered booking flights and a villa separately will save us a lot (over £1,500 Shocked ) unfortunately you have to pay for the flights up front so can't book till next month (booooo) just want it confirmed we can go again Laughing It goes so quick though doesn't it when you're there, so we didn't do a few things we intended too. The OH loves it so much he was looking at prices to buy holiday villas Shocked Laughing His boss deals with a firm out there so he keeps joking he should make him the boss of the atlantic side of the business , if only Very Happy xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:35 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy if you book Flight and car hire (fly drive) you only have to pay a deposit..
I love Disney and would love to go again but my kids felt they were too old for it now.. the youngest is 13 oldest 18.. even in 2010 they felt the same.. but were glad they saw the castle.. there is a lot to do but it is mainly geared for younger kids.. where as universal and Busch has more for teens.. that's just my opinion.. Very Happy
xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 6:15 am 
Post subject:
That's what we thought Angel Question But ours are 11 and 13, well 12 and 14 by then ( Shocked Shocked ) We actually both said we wished we'd thought to go while they were younger still as then they still get amazed by everything , but our daughter wants to go and do all the cheesy Disney stuff , and they have the 2 waterparks which were a huge hit last time so we'll get our moneys worth, the day we went to Busch Gardens there was a thunder storm (about 30 miles away Rolling Eyes ) so they ended up closing the rides in the afternoon Shocked the kids were fascinated by the alligators there though , all lining up just waiting for a tourist to fall over the fence Shocked Laughing
I suspect next time will be more beach days and a bit less theme parks which is fine by me Laughing Will look at the fly drives , thanks for the tip, we did have a look on virgin (hubby won't fly with anyone else ) but the prices inc. a car were higher than booking separate so didn't look into it further but if we can book with a deposit then it might be worth paying a bit more for a car Question The villas were definitely loads less booking direct with the owners though and you know exactly which one you're getting then, we know from our drives that some places cram them in right to the walls up against the main roads ,the ones were looking at back onto the conservation areas so just open land at the back, and hopefully no alligators Shocked Laughing I bet the weathers lovely in October isn't it ? x
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:32 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies

Jellybeanz congrats to you! Xxx

Nat its lovely to hear from you, so glad you had a great holiday, I'm so jealous, I've always wanted to go to Disney, it all sounds amazing.

Hope fx everything turns out for hun. Xxx

Anna hope your ivf works for you hun, fx everything will work for you 1st time, you deserve it hun Xxx

Angel how are you doing? Hope your doing well hun Xxx

Just thought I'd pop on b4 I go to messy play with harry, he loves to get stuck in with the water so spare clothes at the ready!!

Hope you all have a great day, will be popping in now and again just to see how you are all getting on, in fact I'm just being bloody nosey!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Catch you all later Xxx
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:09 am 
Post subject:
Aww can't believe Harry is one already Lilemm Shocked It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since you were pregnant , enjoy messy play Very Happy There are some good deals on flights for next Easter at the moment, and accommodation is quite cheap compared to Europe might be worth a look ? We were looking at Portugal or Greece for the summer hols and it was coming in dearer for the 4 of us than Florida next Easter and I know where I'd rather go Laughing xx
ladycake
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:34 am 
Post subject: TTC
These threads are so good to assure and make you cope with reality.

Well day 4 of first period and it is light and I gather is going away so let the month begin -I am not sure when reading all the posts what to expect I suppose mother nature will assist and if it happens it happens. I am trying to stay relaxed about it all but i can see how easy it is to get carried away what with temperature gauging and fertility testing / ovulation kits /pregnancy tests blah blah....

Congrats Jellybean and thanks for all the updates DL05 -Sorry to hear you are waiting 3 years ttc - that is so sad!

xxx Huge hugs to all trying and huge hugs to BFP's xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:45 am 
Post subject:
Good luck Ladycake the first few months trying are the most fun Laughing
I'm not really TTC anymore, I found out last October that my only tube is blocked completely with what they suspect is scar tissue as its right at the op site, and probably has been for most of the time we were trying Rolling Eyes so I'm more trying various things to try and unblock it but to be honest at first I was a crazy woman with all the ov kits and constant testing etc. now I'm more if it unblocks then great we still keep doing the necessary around the right time so we're in with a chance Laughing if not we still have a lot of good things to look forward to Very Happy
So if there's something new I haven't tried and it's not either crazy (or not tooo crazy Embarassed Laughing ) or madly expensive I'll give it a shot but I'm not desperate to get pregnant anymore like I once was Embarassed Laughing
Relaxed is the best way if you can manage it , the number of Ladies on this site who do try for a while and then suddenly get surprise BFP's when they're not trying is incredible so there must be something to be said for relaxing and just going with it Wink Laughing xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:36 am 
Post subject:
Congrats Jilleybeanz Very Happy

Happy 1st birthday Harry!! Best Wishes

Nat sounds like you had a fab holiday and not long till yours Angel!!

Only 4months to go Meesh for the wedding hope all is goin to plan?!?

Anna hope yor ok?!? Not long till you start!! Not got a date yet so dh is ringing them later. Very Happy

Shelly hope yor ok hun?!?

In November it will b 4years since the op n still nothin, don't think it will ever happen so goin for one round ov IVF n that's it....... If it doesn't work then it's not meant to be. So we've decided to start bookin next years holidays so we've off to south africa in feb/april n bak to kenya next dec for hubby's birthday. Very Happy

We i'll keep poppin in but i av bin stayin away as it's been really difficult for me as like many ov us we think it's guuna work and wen it doesn't it so heart breakin.

Good luck to everyone n hope you all get yor BFP soon. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:43 pm 
Post subject:
Aww Evie hun I know what you mean, I have bouts were I can't face reminders about what could have been Sad but you have your IVF to look forward to, if that's the right way to put it Question Laughing and it could work first time Smile
I think booking the holiday is a great idea, gives you something non baby/pregnancy related to focus on Very Happy
I've just found that the flights for the dates we wanted have dropped in price since last week (that doesn't happen often Shocked Laughing ) so we'll be booking later Very Happy and I got a great quote for a villa Very Happy so we'll also be going away in April so for once I'm thinking a BFP would be a complication at the moment Shocked Laughing
South Africa and Kenya all in one year Shocked greedy cow (joking Laughing )I hope you have a fantastic time when you go Very Happy
But I do know what you mean and I still have that tug at my heartstrings every month when AF shows but either way we gave it a shot and you can't do more than that Hun Smile
I think the run up to anniversaries are the worst Rolling Eyes its 3yrs in August for us and I never imagined at the beginning that we'd get to this point and not even have had a BFP Question That's the disadvantage to being a glass half full person I suppose Rolling Eyes Laughing My OH was always sceptical so I don't think it hit him as hard when it didn't work Question
I hope you get your date sorted later and its for as soon as possible then you can just get on with it Smile and FX there will be another BFP on here soon, there seem to have been a few in the last 8 weeks or so, maybe this will be a lucky summer for all the Ladies still trying Very Happy xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:22 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Nat. My hubby is the same as yors and all he says is what he's never had he'll never miss Sad i still have a little cry every month tho it does seem to be gettin better. I'm on the bee propolis n royal jelly n bee pollen...... Gunna be buzzin everywhere soon Laughing Laughing so we'll see if that works. If i cud turn back the clock, i think i'd av given ivf a shot rather than the reversal, anyway we've other things to look forward too.
Hubby has friends in SA so we'd thought we'll go an see them as all we have to pay are the flights £500 each!!! He's paying for us to go on safari there as a weddin present (belated) Very Happy and the old git is 50 next Dec and he doesn't want a do so we're goin back to where we got married with our witnesses!! Cool we're both on a diet now Sad i'm missin cake and chocolate Sad
Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:02 pm 
Post subject:
evie did hubby call clinic Smile
Posted: Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:33 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah n he spoke to sum snotty cow who was rude n sed there's a 4week waitin list, this was earlier on in the week so he's goin to try n speak to the consultant's secretary n see what she can do, fx. Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 94, 95, 96  Next
Page 45 of 96

Jump to:  

Community

Popular