Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:55 am 
Post subject:
Shocked Surely not a second set of reversal twins Helen Shocked Laughing I know your hormone levels can shoot up after the reversal though and a lot of women suddenly feel ov happening when they didn't before so you never know it could have made you pop two eggs Shocked Laughing could explain you feeling so tired as well Question Two babies would be a lovely first wedding anniversary present wouldn't they Very Happy Enjoy your day in York Smile xx
Helen10
Posted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 4:41 pm 
Post subject:
Im sure we will have a lovely day thanks x hubby is also a singer in a band and has a gig that way on the night so going to support him x still waiting for my scan appointment they said it shoukd be either friday or monday hoping its friday morning as we can go on the way to york as hubby is off work. Might be more difficult for him monday x I eeally am massive for 5 weeks 5 days. Nothing fastens anymore.. so much so that my nine year old said to me last night that I should go and see a doctor as he thinks I may have a baby in my tummy haha
hope all you ladies are ok xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:03 am 
Post subject:
Aww bless him Laughing I was like that with one of mine, looked about 3 months at 6 weeks Shocked and felt sick as a dog but there was just the one Laughing It must have all just been bloating anyway because I got to 12 weeks and then seemed to shrink and by the end I had my smallest bump Question Laughing Hopefully they'll get you in for Friday then that would be good timing as well for perhaps seeing a heartbeat, will keep my fingers crossed they manage that for you Smile xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies How are you all ?
CD 12 for me today (well poss 13 but i'm going with 12 Laughing ) and last night I did feel very bloated and achy and have a lot of twinges and slightly sore boobs, thought I might be ov'ing super early Shocked almost wish I had OPK's now Laughing I had a temp dip this morning as well, so will have to wait and see what happens over today and tomorrow Question I've had ewcm since before the weekend though so that's not given me any clues Rolling Eyes Laughing I suppose getting my surge today cd12/13 is possible Question especially with everything I've been taking as I did ov on cd13 once with the DHEA and dong quai Question Will have to make sure we do the deed and see what happens I suppose Wink Laughing
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Good evening everyone,hope everyone is well have there been any new bfps??

Nat ive really popped in to see you and to let you know i had my 2 weekly scan yesterday and they behaved so we got to see what team we are in and its......PINK!!
Tiredness has lifted but i do get worn out quite quickly as my bump is huge,no sicknes and now i can feel them moving so i am in a much happier place than when we last posted to each other!

How are things with you? All good i hope? Anyway sorry to hijack the thread but thought i would pop in to let you know Smile xx

PS if anybody still comes on here that has me on fb reads this could you please not mention about us being team pink as we are not letting family know,thanks! xx
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi mandi136 what fantastic news how many weeks are you?
Im quite new on here had my reversal 9 weeks ago on saturday and im currently 6 weeks pregnant tomorrow!! Scared but excited. Im going for a scan as my hcg levels indicate I could be having twins too. Not to mention how big I am haha

Hope everyone is well and has a great weekend x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, hope you all well..xx

Nat are you still taking dong quai? I bought some today and was wondering if it gave you any side effects..
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Helen Smile congratualtions on your bfp!!

I am 16 weeks now with identical twins,we thought we would try and see if we were lucky enough to give mia a brother or sister and were so very lucky that we have twins,mia is 1 next week,she was concieved the first cycle after my reversal Smile

My first inkling that i was having twins was the size of my tummy,and the tiredness that i had i could not put into words,oh and heartburn really early! Hope you are feeling well and i will pop in and have a look to see how your scan goes xx
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:44 am 
Post subject:
Aww Fantastic news Mand Very Happy I had a feeling you'd be having girls , for some reason more identicals are girls than boys Question I know 3 people with identicals and they're all girls Shocked , well 4 including you now Laughing You're not hijacking hun you're one of us Very Happy
I'm glad you're feeling happier now I think feeling those movements helps put your mind at rest as well doesn't it Smile
There have been a couple of BFP's for the new ladies Very Happy Helen and Jellybean are both expecting , Shelly did have a BFP but sadly it was ectopic so now she's waiting to try again and i'm plodding on Laughing I thought I'd give the natto and the Serrapetase another shot before September but I think once I start my full time course that will probably be me finishing trying things as I suspect I'll be too busy Laughing so I might as well give it a good shot these next couple of months Smile
You can start choosing names now as well Very Happy then they don't have to be twin A and twin B Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:08 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz it just made me a bit hormonal at times Rolling Eyes Laughing and I got more ovary twinges even early in my cycle and it brought ov forward by a day or even 2 days some months, I do get PMS though and can feel a bit like that before just before ov as well and it did make that a bit worse but nothing much really Question Nothing that would make me not take it again anyway Smile Good luck with it Very Happy x

Well I don't know if I've ov'd yet now Rolling Eyes as I had some pre ov signs Wednesday night (cd11), then a big temp dip yesterday morning (cd12)along with the sore boobs and a headache, bloating and feeling very tired yesterday which is pretty much what I always seem to get on surge day Rolling Eyes Laughing (doesn't really put me in the mood for BD Embarassed Laughing )
Then this morning my first temp was normal so I thought maybe it wasn't my surge yesterday Question ,my cp was super high but feeling less soft and more closed and cm turning milky and then I just took a second temp as I was feeling warm and it's shot up to 99.1 which would be a post ov temp for me Shocked Rolling Eyes so now I really wish I had got OPK's yesterday so I'd know if it was my surge yesterday, today is probably too late if it was as it would probably have dropped by now Rolling Eyes and to cap it all this course the OH is doing is very hard going and he's been staying up late studying so we've only BD once yesterday morning since last Sunday Mad Laughing
I was expecting my surge this weekend as I'd be cd14/15 on Saturday/Sunday so it's sort of caught me out as the plan was to BD every night from tonight until Monday night Rolling Eyes Just goes to show how it's pointless trying to plan when TTC Rolling Eyes Laughing Will carry on with the plan anyway though just in case we're not too late Laughing
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:25 am 
Post subject:
Well I have a confession I am a very weak person Embarassed Embarassed I caved and drove to boots for some OPK's Embarassed Embarassed Laughing and it was a definite pos Shocked Rolling Eyes not as strong as some I've had on those though so coupled with my temp already rising and the feelings I had Wednesday and yesterday I suspect my surge did start yesterday(cd 12) so ov may well either have already happened or be happening any minute Rolling Eyes Laughing
Really wish I'd pounced on my OH this morning now Rolling Eyes Laughing
Will do another later to check if it's stronger or weaker which will give me a better idea, but will still get another go in later with the BD in case we're in with a chance Wink Laughing
I knew there was something happening Wednesday night as my abdomen was so tender especially over my left ovary so fingers crossed I ov'd on that side this month Very Happy , I knew I should have stayed up last night as well but I was just too tired Sad stupid ov side effects Mad Laughing but I told myself cd 12 was too early as my previous earliest ever ov was cd 13 Rolling Eyes Laughing so it looks like the stuff I've taken must have had some effect Question
On a good note my progesterone cream finally arrived from the US just in time for me to start using it today Very Happy
JellyBean73
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:08 pm 
Post subject:
Nat best you get a lasso at the ready when hubby comes home this evening! Twisted Evil

It lovely all these reversal babies popping up. Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
DL05 wrote:
Jillybeanz it just made me a bit hormonal at times Rolling Eyes Laughing and I got more ovary twinges even early in my cycle and it brought ov forward by a day or even 2 days some months, I do get PMS though and can feel a bit like that before just before ov as well and it did make that a bit worse but nothing much really Question Nothing that would make me not take it again anyway Smile Good luck with it Very Happy x

Well I don't know if I've ov'd yet now Rolling Eyes as I had some pre ov signs Wednesday night (cd11), then a big temp dip yesterday morning (cd12)along with the sore boobs and a headache, bloating and feeling very tired yesterday which is pretty much what I always seem to get on surge day Rolling Eyes Laughing (doesn't really put me in the mood for BD Embarassed Laughing )
Then this morning my first temp was normal so I thought maybe it wasn't my surge yesterday Question ,my cp was super high but feeling less soft and more closed and cm turning milky and then I just took a second temp as I was feeling warm and it's shot up to 99.1 which would be a post ov temp for me Shocked Rolling Eyes so now I really wish I had got OPK's yesterday so I'd know if it was my surge yesterday, today is probably too late if it was as it would probably have dropped by now Rolling Eyes and to cap it all this course the OH is doing is very hard going and he's been staying up late studying so we've only BD once yesterday morning since last Sunday Mad Laughing
I was expecting my surge this weekend as I'd be cd14/15 on Saturday/Sunday so it's sort of caught me out as the plan was to BD every night from tonight until Monday night Rolling Eyes Just goes to show how it's pointless trying to plan when TTC Rolling Eyes Laughing Will carry on with the plan anyway though just in case we're not too late Laughing

Oh dear, I can't afford to be anymore hormonal than I already get my hubby might run away!! Surprised I'm going to take the dong quai and the dhea, you never know.. Smile
JellyBean73
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 8:05 am 
Post subject:
Hormonal is not the word for me at the moment - I dont know what is worse being hormonal trying to fall pregnant or being hormonal while pregnant. I keep bursting into tears at the drop of the hat at the moment. I never usually cry. My OH things I have been taken over by the hormone aliens. Shocked

It's just ridiculous what us girlies go through in the name of womanhood!

Much Baby Dust for all you ladies trying to concieve! Very Happy
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat Jul 27, 2013 12:15 pm 
Post subject:
JellyBean73 wrote:
Hormonal is not the word for me at the moment - I dont know what is worse being hormonal trying to fall pregnant or being hormonal while pregnant. I keep bursting into tears at the drop of the hat at the moment. I never usually cry. My OH things I have been taken over by the hormone aliens. Shocked

It's just ridiculous what us girlies go through in the name of womanhood!

Much Baby Dust for all you ladies trying to concieve! Very Happy

Ha ha ha,.. I keep thinking to myself "at least this is not as bad as pregnancy hormones" Very Happy .... The joys hey!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 53 of 109

Jump to:  

Community

Popular