Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Jelly beans I once I had a blazing row with my OH and accused him of not loving me anymore because he forgot my extra strong mints when I was having our daughter Embarassed Laughing and then cried when he went out and got me a 4 pack to make up for it Shocked Laughing Putting up with it is the least our OH's can do though as they don't have to actually got through any of it , their part is having sex and that's about it and that's the best bit Rolling Eyes :lol:xx
Jilly beanz I noticed I got far more hormonal after the reversal Question I just put it down to being a good thing as it must mean our ovaries are acting as they should be now Question That's my excuse any way, it's not me it's my ovaries Shocked Laughing xx

Well I've definitely ov'd had a proper temp rise this morning, it seems to have come round very early this cycle Question Which is a good thing cos I hate all the waiting around Laughing I think it happened Friday Question
Can't be sure, but all the signs are for Friday evening maybe, only managed to BD twice Rolling Eyes Thursday morning and Friday evening, but I keep telling myself I've conceived at least twice from only doing it once all month Laughing and the timing was good at least Laughing so will have to wait and see. I've been using the progesterone cream from Friday morning when it turned up and will use that until I'm sure nothings happening, it's another long shot but it can't hurt so might as well give it a go.
Annoyingly the DHEA I ordered that should have been here last week still hasn't arrived Confused so I ran out of that on Saturday Mad but I've upped the Pregnenolone to 2 a day as that helps you make DHEA so fingers crossed that helps, apart from that carrying on with everything as before and still keeping fluids up and drinking grapefruit juice for the tubal mucus effects Laughing
I don't know if it's just that I've been paying more attention this cycle but I've noticed a lot going on in my womb and ovaries region , and have had almost like period pains off and on all weekend and a tender bloated feeling over my left ovary/tube area Question Maybe I just got carried away with the deep tissue massage though Question Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:25 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Nat hope your caught that egg Smile Anyone deserves it you do

Well Im currently down regging The needles are not to bad few place have bruised Shocked No real S/E other than being tierd all the time im hoping this gets better as have no energy at all

Have my scan booked for the 8th Aug then should be starting stims Smile
Posted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 6:13 pm 
Post subject: 2nd month trying
Hi all glad to see some positives on here!! I'm 7 weeks post reversal now and going into second month of trying. Next week is our time to go at it like rabbits haha
Helen that was a super quick amazing result. Congrats and Jellybeanz congrats too

Xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:49 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Anna Very Happy I'm not too hopeful but I have had a lot of bloating but for some reason i'm sure I ov'd more than one egg this month as I had stuff going on on both sides and am still getting twinges both sides and have swollen lymph nodes on both sides (random side effect of ov I read about so now I check for it Laughing , the lymph nodes where your leg joins your body will swell on the side you ov from as they get rid of the fluid from the follicle )and period type pains since ov which is unusual for me, yesterday they were almost like mini contractions or waves going through my womb, very weird but probably just something to do with hormones Rolling Eyes Laughing
Not long to go with the down regging then Anna Smile I suppose you're bound to have some effects from the drugs they use hopefully that will go when you switch to stims Smile Ouch at the needles Shocked are you doing them yourself, I've heard you can have a little bruising if you nick a blood vessel but you can't really see them so it's hard to miss them every time, I've had trained nurses give me huge bruises with injections, I've read numbing with an ice cube first can help as it pushes the blood out of the tissues into the deeper layers to warm back up again Question So the scan on the 8th is just to make sure everything's shut down then is it Question I bet this is the bit that drags the most as you're just waiting for everything to stop so they can start it up again with the stims ? xx
Good luck Ladycake Very Happy it seems like there are a lot of quick BFP#s on here at the moment so fingers crossed you'll get yours too x
JellyBean73
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:56 am 
Post subject:
Thank you Ladycake!

Nat at this rate you are going to out do everyone and end up with triplets with all that ovulating going on. All fingers and toes crossed for you Very Happy

Much baby dust to everyone else!
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:56 pm 
Post subject:
Weirdly Jellybean I had a dream where I was pregnant with non identical twins and had just given birth to the second (in a hot tube of course Cool Laughing not that I have a hot tub)and then got the urge to push again and had a surprise third who'd been hiding on the scans Shocked Laughing not sure about triplets after all I only have two arms and two boobs Shocked but twins would be nice (I think Question Laughing )
I don't hold much faith in dreams though as I had a regular twins dream after the reversal and even had quite a few BFP dreams that never came to anything Rolling Eyes Laughing
Plus with just one tube I'm never convinced the left one can get eggs from the right anyway even though I've been assured its possible by the docs, but my tubes not that long as well so it probably can't reach that far Laughing so even one egg on the left would do me, I just wish we knew sooner Question 2 weeks is far too long to wait Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
Just for my own reference though in case I'm the same next month Laughing my current 4DPO signs are ;
huge boobs Embarassed Laughing not particularly sore but bursting out of my top Embarassed Laughing
Massively bloated, like looking 4 months pregnant bloated Rolling Eyes and having to unbutton my jeans
Loads of mild period like pains in my womb area and also to the left over the tube region
Weirdly noticed myself resting my hand over my tube area last night like pregnant women do with their bumps Question Laughing only noticed I was doing it when I got a weird look of the OH Embarassed Laughing
Very random temps which seem to go up and down minute by minute
Mood swings and a few teary moments at adverts or because one of the little kitties opened it's eyes Question Shocked Embarassed Laughing
Very thirsty and drinking far more than normal and also craving sweet things which I never do just after ov Question
and of course at 4 DPO it's too early for implantation to even happen so no idea why I'd be such a mess already Shocked Laughing Maybe it's something to do with the progesterone cream Question Laughing
Helen10
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Ladycake

DL05 fingers crossed for you that its your turn this month x
had a scan today saw one little heartbeat which was amazing, its exactly where it should be so can relax a little now and enjoy my holiday.

Good luck to all the ladies ttc this month

HELEN X
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:57 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES JUST WANTED TO STOP IN AND SAY HI!!!

I AM DOING BETTER. I DONT CRY AS MUCH AND TIME DOES HEAL... I AM JUST WAITING ON MY CYCLE TO COME WHICH SHOULD BE IN 14 DAYS THEN I WILL HAVE THE HSG DONE...MY DOCTOR SAID THAT WHEN MY CYCLE STARTS SHE WILL CALL IN THE CLOMID TO START THAT ALSO... I WILL TRY THAT AGAIN FOR 3 MONTHS TO SEE IF THAT WILL HELP...I HOPE YOU ALL ARE DOING WELL.. CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP!!

NAT HOW ARE YOU DOING?

I WILL CHECK BACK IN AFTER THE HSG.. PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT EVERYTHING GOES SMOOTHLY WITH THE TEST!!!

THANKS!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Great news Helen Very Happy and fantastic levels for just one little bean Very Happy Enjoy your holiday xx
Shelly I've been wondering how you are ? I really hope the witch shows for you soon so you can start trying again (or even better she doesn't and it's your BFP Smile )and that you get good news on the HSG Smile don't forget even if one tube is blocked it doesn't reduce your fertility by much as long as the other is mobile and open Smile the clomid sounds like a good idea as well 2 eggs have to be better than one Wink I bet you get another BFP quickly this time as you're supposed to be more fertile after a recent pregnancy and the HSG is also supposed to up your chances Smile I'm fine symptom spotting like a crazy woman at the moment Rolling Eyes Laughing serves me right for taking things that increase the chance of symptoms I suppose Laughing I'll be thinking of you xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:59 am 
Post subject:
5 DPO for me today and it's dragging soooooooooo much Rolling Eyes Laughing
Weathers rubbish so we can't even go out anywhere to kill time and I'm boooorrrrrrrreeeeeddddd !! Laughing should be the kids saying that but I thought I'd get in there first Laughing
I found a few posts from women using progesterone cream in the 2ww and I suspect all the 'symptoms' I've noticed this cycle could be down to that Question As cramping, bloating dizzy spells etc. seemed to be the top side effects and some women had higher than normal temps, my temps have been crazy the last few days, lowish first thing but then rising to very high within hours, the crampings not even funny now Rolling Eyes mostly left sided and central with the occasional right side twinge thrown in but it's almost all the time Shocked and alternates between AF type aching to almost like someones jabbing me with a needle and I've had several severe shooting/pulling type pains that started on either side of my belly button and then run down to my groin Question not fun Rolling Eyes Laughing then there's the bloating which means every time I sit down I find myself unbuttoning my jeans and all that central area of my lower stomach feels very full and tender and almost as if the muscles are clenching in there Question between the lot of them I've got no chance of ignoring the fact i'm in the 2 week wait Rolling Eyes Laughing if it is all from the progesterone cream I don't like it Sad Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:21 pm 
Post subject:
NAT WHEN I JUST READ YOUR POST U HAVE MADE MY DAY.. THANK YOU FOR THINKING OF ME. YOU HAVE BEEN A GREAT SUPPORT IN ALL THIS I HAVE BENN GOING THROUGH. JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT I REALLY APPRICIATE YOU!!! PRAYING FOR BFP FOR U!!! ((((HUGS)))) ALL THE WAY FROM THE UNITED STATES!!!!

I HAVE BEEN FEELING TIRED LATELY LIKE I WAS WHEN I FOUND OUT I WAS PREGNANT THE LAST TIME. I AM SCARED IF I AM THAT IT WILL BE ETOPIC AGAIN... I DONT KNOW HOW THAT WORKS IF I HAD A ETOPIC THE FIRST TIME WHAT ARE MY CHANCES AGAIN BEFORETHE HSG!!!
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:38 am 
Post subject:
It's very hard to say Shelly what the chances are as any woman even one who's never had tubal surgery or any tubal problems can have an ectopic and apart from the obvious causes like tubal blockage they really don't know exactly why many of them happen and then as reversal Ladies we never really know how normal our tubes are inside but a lot of women who have one go on to have a totally normal pregnancy afterwards Smile , plus the egg could have been fertilised on the other side which could be in fantastic condition compared to the one where the ectopic was Smile There a thread on here for ladies with one tube and a lot of those Ladies lost one from an ectopic, probably because here they tend to take the tube rather than use the injection, but quite a few of them have gone on to have babies afterwards Smile , some very quickly afterwards, I can't remember if their pregnancy stories are in that thread but I know I've recognised names on pregnancy announcements Smile Of course if you suspect you might be then testing early and letting your doc know so she can monitor you is a good idea, don't forget whatever the stats say even if the risk is 1 in 10 that means that 90 women out of a hundred DON'T have another ectopic Smile xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:48 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Smile
Hope everyone's well and hello to any readers but not posters, we don't bite so feel free to join us Wink Laughing
Some of us are a bit mad mind you Shocked Laughing
6DPO for me and I woke up so hot I thought I was on fire Shocked Shocked
Morning temp was 99.6 F Shocked it's only been around 98.7 or 98.8 rising to 99.1 after a couple of hours but this mornings was much higher than my normal post ov temp Shocked Laughing maybe i'm getting my progesterone peak a day early Question Either that or I ov'd on the Thursday and am 7DPO but Friday seems more likely Question
Anyway the cramping seems to have eased this morning so I presume that was hormonal effects to do with ov, bloating's not gone though Rolling Eyes Laughing and my DHEA has finally shown up but now i'm torn about whether to take it after ov again Embarassed Laughing
I know a lot of IVF women take it for up to 3 months before treatments but they're generally not TTC and i'm just a bit paranoid that a sudden oestrogen boost might be the last thing I need at 6 DPO Question
So I'll do some more research and then decide Laughing
Looks like it might be a nice day here today for a change as well Shocked Very Happy
Helen10
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 8:45 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies.. hope your all well
shelly can I just say my sister in law had an eptopic pregnancy and lost one of her tubes. Two months later she fell pregnant and went on to have my beautiful niece who is now 4 x so good look

Helen
shellypenton
Posted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 2:34 pm 
Post subject:
THANK YOU NAT. I HAVE BEEN SO TIRED FOR THE LAST 3 DAYS ALL I WANT TO DO IS SLEEP AND MY BACK IS KILLING ME LIKE THE LAST TIME.. I DID TEST YESTERDAY AND IT WAS NEGATIVE BUT I'M SURE ITS WAY TO EARLY ANYWAY IM ON CD17. MAYBE IT THE WITCH TRYING TO SHOW UP EARLY WHICH WOULDN'T BE A BAD THING EITHER!!!

HELEN THANK YOU FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS... ITS KIND OF SCARY TO THINK I COULD AGAIN AND HAVENT HAD THE HSG DONE YET.

HOPE YOU LADIES HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!!
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 54 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular