Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Meesh1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:33 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

Sorry could'nt remember old password to get on grrrrr!!!

Sorry not been on for so long but i have a very hectic life atm what with work, Liam, kids being off school etc.... but to top it off our wedding is fast approaching and Steve decided we should should get a bigger house and buy our first home together!!!! YES we found a house and managed to get a mortgage fine and we should be moving in about 4 weeks Shocked matter of weeks before the wedding so as you can imagine im feeling very stressed right now!!! Laughing

How are you all? hope your all enjoying the holidays xxxx
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:52 am 
Post subject:
Shelly none of the UK women on here ( in this section or the general section) have been routinely offered HSG's after an ectopic.
I agree with you that it should be done just to check what exactly is going on in there, but even saying that not having the HSG first doesn't increase your risk so try not to worry too much about it, I'd just test again next week if you still feel the same but if you'd rather it was the witch on her way then I'll be hoping for that for you xx

Meesh lovely to hear from you and fantastic news about the house, moving is so exciting (well apart from the packing and the unpacking of course Laughing ) at least the kids will be off to help you Smile and not long at all until the wedding either Very Happy
Are you planning any more reversal babies, there seems to be a boom going on at the moment Laughing xx
Meesh1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:11 am 
Post subject:
My kids wont help they are so lazy!!! Mad im dreading the move dont mind packing its the unpacking at other end lol

Dont think we will be having anymore even tho oh said im only 33 could try in 2 year sod that a think we have enough with 5 but never say never i guess Laughing Hope your well huni, i aint had time to read through old posts yet but will try xxx
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 8:23 am 
Post subject:
Yeah I said no more after 5 as well and look what happened there Shocked Laughing it gets easier as they get older though doesn't it then that broody feeling kicks back in Wink Laughing Maybe tell the kids that if you pack their stuff it will give you a chance to have a good clear out Wink that might get them doing it themselves Laughing
The unpacking's the worst isn't it, trying to find somewhere to put everything Rolling Eyes Laughing we moved 3 times in 18 months when my OH left the army and it put me off so much we've been here now for 7 yrs and I'm only just starting to get itchy feet again Shocked Laughing I hope it all goes smoothly for you anyway Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 am 
Post subject:
In such a weird mood today Rolling Eyes I sort of wish I had just got the OPK's early and started doing them so I'd know for sure when my surge started as all my emotions feel so out of tune with were they should be for 7 DPO Rolling Eyes
It's got me wondering if I ov'd earlier Question
Have had what seemed like PMS all day today and was a bit moody (grumpy) yesterday, found myself snapping at the OH Embarassed which is far too early for me for normal PMS which starts more like 9-10 DPO .
I've had chocolate cravings since last week Shocked which at first I put down to ov but I still have them now and yet I can't face meals, I've barely had a meal all week but I've stuffed tonnes of chocolate down my face Embarassed Laughing not helping with the diet Rolling Eyes
I only normally get like this for a few days before AF if at all Question
This morning I woke up feeling so down I just wanted to cry and thinking what's the point in taking any stuff it's not working anyway Rolling Eyes absolutely convinced I'm not in with a chance this month which also only normally kicks in at 10 DPO but I'm going to carry on taking everything because it does all take 3 months for maximum effect so no point giving up already and to be fair I only got the Serrapeptase just before I think I ov'd so I've not exactly given it a good shot Rolling Eyes Laughing
My temps not as high as yesterdays first temp as well, which I think has just convinced me I'm wasting my time, but then while I was out earlier I was feeling really sick and now my boobs have started hurting as well which made me get my hopes up again Rolling Eyes Laughing Just wish the 2 ww was shorter Shocked Laughing
JellyBean73
Posted: Fri Aug 02, 2013 11:42 am 
Post subject:
How we poor ladies arent all put in a lunatic asylum when trying to concieve is beyond me! I feel so sorry for our other half's Twisted Evil

Much baby dust all!

Very Happy
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:30 am 
Post subject:
I know Jelly bean Rolling Eyes Laughing I'm not normally this bad but I've had some weird stuff going on this month and its driving me a bit nuts Rolling Eyes probably all down to the DHEA and progesterone cream mind you Rolling Eyes Laughing How are you getting on ? xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:15 am 
Post subject:
Argggghhhhhhh, Argggghhhhhh, Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhh !!! I needed that Shocked Laughing
So annoyed with myself Rolling Eyes I got my stupid hopes up this month after having all sorts of weird stuff going on , should have known better Rolling Eyes apart from anything else I only started the Serrapeptase a few days before Ov was I really expecting miracles ? (erm yes Embarassed Laughing )
Well anyway I cracked yesterday (10 DPO)and got an OPK out to see if I'd get a line (yes I know using OPK's as pregnancy tests is pointless Embarassed Laughing )and there was just a very thin faint sort of line on it Sad a line I could put down to normal LH Rolling Eyes but nothing else Mad
I have to admit to being gutted Crying or Very sad I had a lump in my throat for hours, but then I got angry instead, with myself for getting my hopes up, with my stupid body for being broken and with the stuff I've tried for not bl**dy working Rolling Eyes Mad and just giving me stupid possible pregnancy symptoms Rolling Eyes
All I wanted to do last night was crack open the wine I've had in the cupboard for 4 weeks (that's a record for me without opening a bottle Embarassed Laughing ) but then I started thinking about this cycle and how the eggs for this month were already growing and decided not to drink Rolling Eyes Laughing and then got angry with myself again for being hopeful that this month would be any different Shocked Mad Laughing
So anyway I'm just on the countdown to AF now Confused , my temp was lower this morning, boobs less sore and cm turned clear, which all happens normally about 2-3 days before AF Question
I had figured it wasn't due until Saturday Question based on the OPK's but we'll see I suppose.
Am back taking the DHEA from yesterday, I stopped it once I knew I'd ov'd so have had a 9 day break but will take it up to ov and then from 10 DPO once I'm sure I'm out and hope that's enough, the pregnenolone I've been taking every day still along with the Serrapeptase and the Nattokinase so will keep that up and at least this coming cycle I'll have been taking it for over a month Smile and the progesterone cream I'll carry on with until tomorrow (12 DPO ) then stop just in case it delays AF .
So that's the plan for the next month and we'll see how that goes Rolling Eyes Laughing
How is everyone ? In a better mood than me I hope Shocked Laughing xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:49 pm 
Post subject:
Awww Nat I am sorry, but it's not over until the wicked which arrives. This is why I gave up trying to fall pregnant and leased a horse, bought a new saddle & physically killed myself daily with exercise. Now my horse & I are getting fat through very little exercise as I have severe pelvic pain and almost 16 weeks along now.

The thing I hated most about txt was the tww & all the symptoms or body can produce to make u think u are pg & then for the witch to arrive.

Much baby dust to u all xxx
hope2011
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:32 pm 
Post subject: Hello ladies...
Hey ladies, just thought I would pop in say Hi, I am currently 11+4 weeks with our second reversal success baby (so far) am keeping everything crossed as we have lost 4 babies since having Harry who is now 2! Time has gone by so fast x How are you all doing?
Nat your a constant source of help and knowledge and I pop in for a read to see how your doing? not stalking you honest lol my fingers are still crossed for you no one deserves it more xxx good to see lots of bfps and still lots of hope and stubborn determination out there keep it up ladies x love hope x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:50 am 
Post subject:
Thanks Jelly Bean , I'm sure you're not fat :)Wow Shocked 16 weeks that's gone fast Shocked have you got a proper little baby bump now Very Happy SPD's horrible isn't it Confused Are you getting any help with that, I believe the physio can really help, I found swimming was the only thing I could do without pain when I had it with my DD Question
I think the exercise and not thinking about TTC are very good ideas, that's what I was doing before we went away and I did feel better for it, just slipped since we got back Rolling Eyes but the scales were mean yesterday and I've gone up 2lbs Rolling Eyes so I think I'll take your advice and get back to it before it all comes back Laughing I won't have time to think about TTC once I start in college so I suppose its just made me decide to give it one last shot before then but I don't want to get obsessive about it Smile (who said too late Shocked Laughing )xx
Great news Hope Very Happy so are you having a 12 weeks scan soon Smile I bet Harry's keeping you busy now 2yr olds are fun aren't they but hard work as well Smile
It is shocking how fast the time has gone, its 3yrs today since I had my op Shocked at the time I never would have believed I still wouldn't even have had a BFP by now but I'll keep plodding on for a little while yet Laughing Hope everything goes well for you when you have your scan Very Happy xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies , Hope you're all well today Very Happy Looks like we might have some sun back this week Very Happy
Well after Monday's minor meltdown I'm calm again now Laughing
This morning my temp was higher and my boobs are more sore again and I have white cm again as well Question I didn't even use the progesterone cream last night either Question So not sure why my progesterone would rise, must be my corpus luteum chucking some out in it's death throes I suppose Rolling Eyes Laughing
I'm not reading anything into it, definitely not today, I even had a dream last night that AF showed early Rolling Eyes Mad Laughing and I felt very PMS like last night Twisted Evil Laughing
So I suspect it's just my body teasing me Rolling Eyes Laughing and I totally refuse to even consider buying a test today as I know the negative I'd get would just be too depressing Rolling Eyes Laughing
So my plan is to keep busy and try and forget what was happening 3yrs ago today , well nothing at this time in the morning actually Question but you know what I mean Wink Laughing
have a great day Ladies xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:31 am 
Post subject:
NAT STAY AWAY FROM THE SHOPS, NO TESTING UNTIL NEXT WEDNESDAY IF THE WITCH HASnt SHOWED UP!

Here is a mental pic for you gals, I look like mix between Dolly Parton & Buddha. I have only ever had girl's & the belly seems to jump out from the word go which makes me think I am having another girl. Roll on the 10th September to confirm my suspicions.

Been to physio and have told to sit on a ball, use a maternity belt belt, use crutches and they now have decided with spd they can't do anymore. 8 yrs ago they did manual manipulation. As with all things regarding babies the advice & do 's n Don'ts has changed.
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 10:59 am 
Post subject:
Aww bless you and your Buddha belly Jelly bean Laughing I bet it's not as bad as you think, I think you always feel bigger than you look to other people Question
You never know could be a boy, I've got a mix and never really noticed boy or girl specific signs Question My first and last boy I got a bump late but my middle boy I was huge from the beginning Shocked really huge Shocked Shocked with my first girl I was big from the start as well but with the 2 after her I had small bumps until 28 weeks like with the 2 boys Question Same with morning sickness the only two times I had it bad one was a girl and one a boy Laughing
How many girls have you got ?
I had 3 in a row and have to admit I got a bit sick of pink frilly dresses in the end Rolling Eyes Laughing but there is some gorgeous stuff about at the moment for girls Very Happy
Not too long to wait to find out anyway Very Happy
That's not good with the SPD is it Rolling Eyes I just got told I had to put up with it by my midwife but that was 13yrs ago I thought they'd got better Shocked they didn't even have the balls then so I just used to spend a lot of time leaning back with my legs up on pillows as it was the only way to stop the pain and then got told that's probably why she was breech Rolling Eyes but swimming was great and was the only time I could move about easily as well I would have stayed in the pool the whole time if they'd let me Laughing I hope it doesn't get any worse for you .
Don't worry I'm not testing no chance of buying sneaky tests anyway with the kids off Rolling Eyes Laughing
ladycake
Posted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:56 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi Ladies

I have missed 2 weeks of posts as been on holiday, I thought it would be stress free but the witch arrived the day before we left and then we were monitoring during and trying, This is our 2nd month of actively trying since Mr Pickles did our reversal in June!!
Helen was so lucky to catch the month of her reversal - im so happy there are happy stories on here!
How is everybody else? Any new BFP's???

x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 55 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular