Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Sorry she got you Nat Sad Ladycake I had my hsg on the nhs
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:39 pm 
Post subject:
How's it going with the IVF Anna ? Not too many side effects I hope Smile Is it going quickly enough for you or are you finding it dragging ?
I'm fine with AF really expected it anyway Rolling Eyes Laughing keep telling myself I didn't want an April baby as we're going away again at Easter so June would be better as I'll have finished my exams by then Laughing , you never know maybe one I start my next course I'll be so busy and not thinking about it I'll get one of those surprise BFP's I keep hearing about Shocked Laughing
Hope everything's go well so far for you xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Nat be honest its all happening so quickly We have scan on weds which is day 7 of stimms then another on Friday day 9 then if all ok and responded well egg collection either Monday Wednesday or Friday the following week Shocked

The side effects are not to bad head aches and bloating the worst tho is not sleeping well at night due to hot flushes ..Im dreading going through the change as experienced similar effects with the down reg so have slight insight as to what to expect

Still not convinced its going to work for me but I think that's just me always think the worst carnt get to upset that way ...

We have also set date for our wedding so that's keeping me focused on something else already obsessing about it Smile June sounds like a good plan
Posted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:08 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES HOW IS EVERYONE DOING?

nAT HOW ARE U? SORRY THE WITCH SHOWED UP... SHE SHOWED UP FOR ME TO BUT I WAS EXPECTING HE AND WANTING HER TO COME SO I CAN GET MY HSG DONE WHICH IS FOR NEXT MONDAY SO WISH ME LUCK WITH GOOD RESULTS.... I AM BACK ON TRACK SO FAR WITH MY CYCLE IT CAME 28 DAYS LIKE CLOCK WORK. I KNOW SOME SAY THAT UR CYCLE GETS SCREWED UP AFTER A MISCARRIAGE SO I AM THANKFUL MINE IS REGULAR...

I DO HAVE SOME BAD NEWS THOUGH MY BEST FRIEND THAT WAS 5 1/2 MONTHS PREGNANT LOST HER BABY Sad THIS IS HER FOURTH LOST. SHE HAS 2 GIRLS ALREADY AGE 5 AND 3 AND THE 3 YEARS OLD HAS DOWNS. SHE HAD 2 MISCARRIAGES AT 6 WKS AND THEN 2 AT 5 1/2 MONTHES. THE 1ST ONE THEY JUST DID A DNC BUT THIS TIME SHE HAD TO HAVE IT AND THEY ALWAYS WANTED A BABY BOY AND THATS WHAT IT WAS. HE WEIGHED 2OZ AND WAS SO PERFECT IN ANYWAY... ALL I COULD DO IS BE THERE FOR HER AND THEN ALL MY EMOTIONS CAME FLOODING BACK.. WHEN SHE WENT TO THE DR 3 WKS AGO THE BABY HEARTBEAT WAS PERFECT AND WHEN SHE WENT BACK LAST WEDNESDAY TO SEE THE GENDER THEIR WAS NO HEARTBEAT. MY HEART ACHES FOR HER SO BAD....I JUST UNDERSTAND Y THIS HAS TO HAPPEN TO US. GOOD PEOPLE THAT WANT TO GIVE A CHILD SO MUCH LOVE. IT MAKES ME ANGRY WHEN YOU SEE THESE PARENTS THAT DONT GIVE A [*CENSORED*] ABOUT THEIR KIDS. AND KEEP GETTING PREGNANT.. UGHHHHH THAT MAKES ME MAD... SORRY JUST HAD TO VENT....

I WILL LET YALL KNOW HOW MY HSG GOES......
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies

Sorry the Evil or Very Mad got u Nat, hope your ok??? I've been nipping back in n checkin on ypur posts, u make me smile n i really do hope you get that BFP soon. Xx

Angel how are you hun?!?

Anna hope tour well hun. Think i've messaged you on the other thread. Xx

Meesh not long till the weddin n well done on the weight loss. Yep i'm your stalker aswell. Very Happy Very Happy Liam is so cute an has grown so much. Xx

Lilemm hope you and Harry are well?? Xx

Hi to all the new ladies and congrats on the BFP's. xx

Hi Shelly how are you hun, hope everythin goes well for the HSG on monday. So sorry for your best friends loss, my heart bleeds for anyone who suffers such a loss so far into a pregnancy. Sendin you lots of big hugs xx

Finally got a date to start treatment. I'm on a short protocol, so start on cd2 on my next cycle Shocked !! It's costing £2800 for treatment inc drugs so here goes our one and only shot on tryin to getvthat BFP! Hopefully before the 4th anniversary since my op.

Good luck to everyone.

Yvonne. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Anna that's great it's going so fast Shocked A lot of the Ladies say that it does though once they start stimms, I have very high hopes this will work for you after all IVF was designed for us Ladies with tubal issues Smile xx
So sorry to hear about your friends loss Shelly it is so unfair that bad things like this happen to people who would love and cherish their babies Sad
Great news about your AF finally showing though, will be keeping everything crossed for you on Monday hopefully all will be well and you can get back to TTC this cycle Very Happy and get that BFP Very Happy xx
Evie Smile Lovely to hear from you that's great news Very Happy what happens with the short protocol then do you just go straight to stimms Question That will be really quick then won't it, about 4 weeks like a normal cycle Shocked when do you think you will be starting ? Ohh I'm so excited for you and Anna and keeping everything crossed that there could be another 2 BFP's soon Very Happy
That's a great price too, is the short protocol less money then as well as you don't need the down reg drugs ?
I have more than that saved at the moment for a new bathroom, maybe I could convince the OH that a shot at a new baby would be better than a new bathroom, what do you think Question Laughing xx
Think I'll have to buy a lottery ticket today and if I win that 50 million then I'm definitely doing IVF Cool Laughing
Seem to be having a stupidly short AF again ladies Question
I can't help but wonder recently if I'm perimenopausal now Confused as in the last 3yrs my cycle has gone from 30/31 days to 26-28 days even when i'm not taking anything and my AF's have gone from 3 full days relatively heavy and then a bit of spotting on another day or so to last cycle less than 24 hrs (can't remember exactly) and this one was light Saturday afternoon/night and was heavy sunday day but not overnight and by yesterday morning was just brown cm Question (sorry for the TMI) so it was only really one full day of heavy bleeding, and that was even with the progesterone cream, and shorter cycles and shorter lighter periods are two signs of being perimenopausal Sad
So is low libido and to be honest these days unless I'm taking the DHEA and I'm within a few days around ov I don't have much interest. I'd rather sleep Embarassed Laughing gaining weight on your stomach, can tick that bl**dy box Rolling Eyes Laughing I seem to be fighting a constant battle with belly flab these days Rolling Eyes Laughing
Random hot flushes, which I've been having even before ov some months, to the point of me opening every window and door I can to cool down while everyone else complains it's cold Confused My BBT temps have been a bit off the last few cycles as well with some high ones before ov and some lower than normal ones after ov Question Migraines, which I've started to have again recently, thought it was down to needing new glasses but I've had some since I got my new ones and having sore boobs at times I never used to, which I have noticed, they were fine for about 3 days from Saturday and then this morning they're starting to get sore again Rolling Eyes and those are all possible perimenopausal symptoms Shocked
Sometimes I love being a woman Mad Rolling Eyes Laughing
So I'm finding that a bit depressing , if that's what it is, I know perimenopause can last up to 10 yrs but the average is 3-5 so I just feel under a bit more pressure that it something doesn't happen soon it never will Question
So I better make sure I pick those winning numbers tonight Shocked Laughing
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Nat you make me giggle Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy , yeah i think it's 4weeks n u don't down reg. take bureslin for 2 days n menopur for approx 9 days n finally ovitrelle 36 hour before egg collection. Coz my fsh levels were slightly high due to my age they didn't want me to down reg n mess wiv my hormones. They sed it's 1in 3 chance ov a successful pregnancy for women doin the short protocol wiv similar issues to me, so fx. After nearly 4 years ov tryin since the reversal this is my one and only chance. If this doesn't work then so be it, we'll have to have sum fab holidays instead. Very Happy Very Happy xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:14 am 
Post subject:
Shocked Very Happy 1 in 3 that's bl**dy brilliant Shocked Very Happy better than the odds on a normal cycle for healthy 20yr olds, can't be bad Very Happy
Have they given you a clue of how many eggs they think you might have? Sorry can't remember if you had an antral follicle scan done Question Is it not possible you could have at least a couple to freeze just in case ? Are they talking about putting 2 back for you ? Is the plan to do a 3 day transfer or go to blast ? Are you having ICSI or are they just chucking them all in together Laughing Sorry for all the questions Embarassed Laughing I just find it fascinating Very Happy
At least it's only 4 weeks to get through so it should pass quickly Cool
It would be fantastic if you could get that BFP before the 4yr anniversary, is it going to be a close thing ? xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am 
Post subject:
That's what they sed about i one in three chance ov gettin a +ve test. Shocked
No they've not sed how many eggs but i've been on bee pollen, royal jelly, propolis n vits, hubby been takin the same. Only had a pelvic scan Nat, it was normal.
They freeze the remaining embryos, but only havin one put back however if they can't get a top grade blast then 2 will be put back, again it depends on how they fertilise as to wen they get put back but they try to get them to blast. Just havin them all thrown together Laughing

If all goes to plan ec will b before my 44th b'day, et just after my b'day n pregnancy test the week of our first weddin anniverary Laughing 4 years in November since i had my op Sad xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:18 am 
Post subject:
Aww its [*@!#%*] isn't it, and scary how fast the time has passed as well, but hopefully you'll have reason to celebrate this time . I have heard of people on the Chapel Hill site having to wait up to 5yrs for a BFP Shocked so if it can happen out of the blue naturally after so long i'm sure you have a great chance with this extra help Very Happy
Sounds like you've done all you can then Very Happy and hopefully it will pay off with a BFP and you never know maybe even two little bundles Shocked Very Happy xx
I just had a quick google and it said one of the reason they think your overall odds go down with age is your lining gets thinner Rolling Eyes as your natural oestrogen levels decline, so no point me trying to improve egg quality if my lining is rubbish Rolling Eyes Laughing and apparently royal jelly is great for your lining Very Happy as well as egg quality, so I'm going to make sure I take it everyday this cycle Laughing and I've just ordered some red clover and Maca as well as both boost oestrogen and improve your lining, I was taking both at one point then stopped a bit ago so maybe that's had a knock on effect Question and exercise helps too as it increases blood flow to the pelvis and the last 2 cycles I haven't done as much so it's about time I got back at it properly, no excuses this time Rolling Eyes Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:02 am 
Post subject:
When I went for scan last week they said I had 11 but joe sure they said 16 little follicles So they are aiming to get them all to mature Smile

Guess will know more when they scan me again in the morn certainly been feeling them pop Shocked
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:26 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck Anna wiv the scan tomoz. Very Happy that made me chuckle, i have visions ov popcorn now lol:

Nat mt af is usually 27-28 days n heavy bleed for 3-4 days then lighter bleed n spotting for the rest ov the cycle, usually last for 6-7 days!! Always been like that. I tried the enzymes for 3months with DHEA 50mg. Think at one point i was taking 7 tablets. Shocked
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:01 pm 
Post subject:
Great news Anna, 16 would be fantastic but 11 is still really good, you must be pleased Very Happy , I just saw your post about the ermm 'sample' and helping is probably a good idea as the more the man enjoys producing it the more sperm there is in the sample Shocked Laughing 20 minutes is long enough for a game of doctors and nurses isn't it Question Shocked Wink Laughing xx
Evie sounds like your lining is still going strong then Very Happy As long as there's no change in whats normal for you then it's all fine Smile
Mine have never been long only ever 3 days actual bleeding, with 2 of those heavy days my whole life, I don't mind them being short so much I'd rather that then 7-10 days like some women have Shocked it's the being light that concerns me most Question and some months in the last year or so it's been very light Question and I know hormones make a difference because the two times I took the Noresthisterone I had a full decidual cast and then a partial one Shocked as it's pretty rare for that to happen I know I must be sensitive to progesterone so it concerns me that on some normal months it's so light in comparison Question
Hopefully the red clover and Maca will help sort mine out Question Laughing 7 Tablets, I wish Laughing this morning I had about 20 to take Shocked Laughing I have to separate some of them though and take them in stages and some on an empty stomach and some with food or I can feel a bit sick Rolling Eyes The things we do eh when TTC Laughing
If this doesn't work I'm all out of ideas Laughing
At least with the IVF they check all that and if there's a problem they can up your meds so it's one less thing to worry about Smile Sort of wish I could persuade the OH into it now, well actually I know I could Laughing but it would feel like emotional blackmail as I know it's not something he wants to do right now (damn him Twisted Evil Laughing )xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:23 pm 
Post subject:
The good thing wiv birmingham womens hospital all the tests are included in the price Shocked so u only pay for ivf treatment n the drugs. I was really lucky at it costing £2800 approx n wen we went yesterday the chief exect was there asking how your treatment was, she came n had a chat with us which i though was very nice Very Happy
I nearly spat my brew when i read Anna's comment!!!! Laughing Laughing
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
It's all so undignified isn't it Evie Laughing
I can see it being embarrassing as everyone outside knows what you're in there for Shocked a bit like getting caught out having a quickie somewhere Shocked Embarassed Laughing but it's worth it in the end Very Happy
It's good they include the tests and everything as well as some places charge extra for every little thing and it can rack up to over £5,000 Shocked are you going to get a prescription and shop around for the drugs ? I believe that works out cheaper too, especially with the supermarkets surprisingly Question gives a whole new meaning to 'every little helps' Shocked Laughing that's got me back to the 'sample' again now Shocked Embarassed Roll
It's nice the chief exec took time out to see how you were feeling about it all isn't it, I have heard that sometimes when you go private they're not as nice as you'd expect but it sounds like you've found a good place there Very Happy xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 57 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular