Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 6:04 pm 
Post subject:
Laughing You girls do make me laugh Laughing It will be embarrassing but hey ho hopefully worth it Smile
I got my drugs from Birmingham reduced cost of £400 Smile Im not looking forward to pessaries has to be said Embarassed
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies just a quick hello and to see how your all doin, good i hope, well weve still no date on when we will be moving didnt think buying a house would take so long! Sad and if its still gona be another 4-5 weeks till we mover that will leave us a matter of weeks till the wedding so alot to do god knows how we will do it its really stressing me out now Laughing
Just about to pop Liam to nursery then i can crack on with more packing and cleaning even tho it never looks clean with all these boxes about Laughing
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Hope you get a date soon Meesh, I know this time for us once we did get a date for the exchange of contracts it was very quick from then to completion you don't have to wait the 2 weeks anymore as long as everyone agrees and ours was about 4 days I think Question we only found out on the day we exchanged contracts Shocked Laughing but we were in rented and this place was empty so it sped it up a bit but hopefully it won't be 4-5 weeks for you Smile It would be nice to be settled before the wedding wouldn't it Smile xx
Anna those prices there are brilliant Shocked most women seem to pay at least £800 on long protocol from what I've seen on the FF forums Shocked Makes me wish I knew about places like this before the reversal as when I looked into IVF then everywhere I found was much dearer than the reversal Question
At least you'll never have to see them all again once its all over Anna and everyone's there for the same thing anyway so there probably won't be any eye contact as they'll all be embarrassed too Laughing xx
Meesh1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:09 am 
Post subject:
Thanx for that huni it just feels like its dragging from our offer being accepted and all checks and reports being done 6 weeks ago really hope we get in weeks before wedding which is only 10 weeks away Surprised trust my other half to want to do everything at the same time Laughing
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:25 am 
Post subject:
Men always do don't they and then they leave all the planning up to you Rolling Eyes Laughing
Meesh1980
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:36 am 
Post subject:
yh iv noticed Laughing

and i was trying to keep costs down for wedding and he goes and orders a huge chocolate fountain, and a foto booth haha but on the plus side i won a candy buffet in a comp Laughing
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:40 am 
Post subject:
CD 5 today Shocked wish time went this quick after ov Rolling Eyes Laughing
Got my belly zapper out yesterday Shocked OMG I forgot how much it hurts if its not in the right place and you turn it up too much Shocked Shocked Laughing bent over to pick something up and nearly fell on the floor when my side muscle had a spasm Rolling Eyes Laughing but it feels like its doing something alright ( I did use it for twice as long as recommended though Embarassed Laughing ) and even if it doesn't help with the tube it might help me get a smaller waist so it's win win Cool Laughing I'm not convinced that it goes to a deep enough level to affect tubal muscle but you never know and it's not like there's any effort involved Cool Laughing
Am toying with the idea of ordering some more herbal tinctures to try the herbal tampon recipe out again Embarassed Laughing I only did it about twice last time as I had the stuff you have to boil (the herbs not the tampons Laughing )and it was a pain in the ass, but with the tinctures you can just soak it in them Question It's messy though and the stuff will work out expensive as you need about 8 tinctures Rolling Eyes and I'm not convinced they can work from there anyway Laughing So still debating that one Question I have seen good reviews for the ready made kits you can get but you never know if they're just made up so I might wait and see how this cycle goes, I think I might be chucking enough herbs into my body one way or another at the moment anyway Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Egg collection monday eekkk ive 21 eggs 13 mature so
far she said more can mature between now and
monday
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:40 am 
Post subject:
21 Shocked Shocked Very Happy that's loads more than at your antral scan isn't it, even 13 sounds like a good amount and hopefully by Monday they'll all be ready to pop Shocked when do you get your trigger ?
Has this gone really quick, like faster than ov would normally for you or is it just passing faster for me like other peoples pregnancies always do Question Laughing
I'm so excited for you Very Happy you should have a fantastic change of getting some good blasts with so many Very Happy xx
Meesh it's very cruel of you to talk about chocolate fountains and candy buffets to a woman on a diet Wink Laughing it's making me Drool Embarassed Laughing
I saw the Photo booth idea on a US wedding show the other day and it looked like a lot of fun, might be one for earlier in the evening though Cool Laughing It's sweet he's actually doing stuff though, all my OH did was turn up and he thinks I should be grateful for that Shocked Rolling Eyes Laughing xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:51 am 
Post subject:
Yes nat had 11 first scan Smile its gone very quick tbh
im sure trigger shot is 36hrs b4 they will tell me
friday
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
Anna that's fantastic news!!! Very Happy

Nat totally agree wiv you, so cruel to talk about sweet yummy things to a woman on a diet Laughing Laughing Laughing

Meesh sounds fantastic, at least he's takin part, mine?!? The only thing he had to do was sort out the schedule for the nite time n music n he couldn't do that properly!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing he even did his own DJ'ing!!!! Shocked

Well we got another pup last nite to keep Rufus company!!!! He had me up at 5.15, bloody knackered now. Confused
He's a malti-pom so he's tiny. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:00 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Aww bless your little malti-pom Evie Laughing enjoy your little fur baby Very Happy xx
We've got a house full of kittens Rolling Eyes not only did my older cat have four 3 weeks ago but her 3yr old daughter had 6 Shocked on Sunday, it was her first litter as well as they are indoor cats and only go in the garden when I'm there, but my daughter let them both out while I was on holiday Mad so I'm a bit annoyed Rolling Eyes , it's the same daughters fault we have two cats instead of just one Shocked , so you'd think she'd have learnt by now Rolling Eyes Laughing I've managed 3yrs with no kittens and she can't even manage 2 weeks Rolling Eyes Laughing
So we have 10 kittens in the house Shocked and they won't be ready to go to new homes by the time I start college so I'm not looking forward to the carnage I'll come back to every day Shocked Laughing
Anna it does seem to be flying, I bet the slowest bit is between having them put back and testing, although with a day 5 transfer I've heard of women getting a BFP 3 or 4 days later Shocked Very Happy xx
ladycake
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi All, well due the witch on Saturday and no changes if how i feel - tested today and negative so I thin kthis month has not happened for us!!
I am starting clomid this next month if no luck. We kind of threw everything at this last month and you can feel the tension of waiting? Although I kinda know I am feeling the witch is gonna come.

Hope everybody else ok?
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
I'm having a bit of a dilemma with the DHEA at the moment Rolling Eyes I thought I was over any side effects cos my hairs not falling out now and my skins cleared up, then yesterday I went to epilate my legs and OMG !!!!! I have thick black man hairs everywhere Shocked Shocked Shocked I had a few around my shins anyway Embarassed but now they're right up my to my knees (just on one side of each leg though Question ) right round the back of my ankles and shock horror Shocked Confused I had a black hair growing out of the top of my foot Shocked Embarassed Laughing and worst of all I had black hairs on my big toe Embarassed Embarassed Sad
All removed now thanks to my epilator but not happy about it Rolling Eyes and I've noticed more hair growth on my belly and arms luckily that's all still the fine blonde stuff but still Shocked so I'm a bit concerned that maybe my stupid body is turning some of the DHEA into testosterone instead of oestrogen Question
Which defeats the whole point of taking it and could explain why I've been feeling moody at different times of the month than usual and why I've suddenly got man hair Rolling Eyes Question
So I'm not sure whether to carry on with it Question I've read it only does that if your body has excess DHEA and as you make some yourself anyway maybe I'm already making enough for my body or maybe the dose at 25mg is still too high Question Or maybe its even cos i'm taking the pregnenolone as well which is ramping up the effects as your body can use that to make DHEA as well Question
So I might just stop the DHEA for now and just stick to the pregnenolone which is a step higher up the hormone chain and your body can use it for progesterone as well as oestrogen and if the 'hairy' side effects don't go I might stop that as well , no point trying to get better eggs if it messes up my hormones and I then don't ov Rolling Eyes Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:55 pm 
Post subject:
That's what happened to me Nat so stopped taking it

sorry she got you ladycake Sad
Well Ive got to do my trigger shot this eve Smile Carnt belive how quick its come around
Just hope my little follies make it into gd strong embies
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 58 of 104

Jump to:  

Community

Popular