Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

ladycake
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, the thread is busy again!

I got the witch yesterday - burst into tears Sad
Feel [*@!#%*] and am concerned with my low amh and hubby's poor sperm motility and morphology we are never going to have a baby together -just feeling down today
I am in two minds whether to start clom*d now on next fertile days...Have to check back in with Mr Pickles as I have a sore spot where they put the spinal in and his anaethetist thinks it could be a Cyst!!! Its very sore- received an email from Mandy asking how everything was? I said scar fine but back killing me...Dr P recommends Clom*d after 4 months of trying so that gives us one more month then go for it!!
So frustrating and hard trying and when you try to be less stress more [*@!#%*] seems to come!

Right going for a cuppa - stressed.com

X Evil or Very Mad
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:00 pm 
Post subject:
Love reading your posts Nat....... I've taken the enzymes for 3months and i didn't notice anythin but i only took DHEA n vits so didn't expect much. Laughing Laughing really hope you get that bfp Nat, no one deserves it more than you.. Big hugs hun.

Anna have wrote on the other page, fan-bloody-tastic....... Lets hope they make it to blast n u get that bfp aswell, not long before i'm where you are eeeek!!! Shocked Very Happy

Sorry the witch got you ladycake!!! Mad Sad

At least you have one tube Shelly so yor still in there wiv a chance hun. Xx

Good luck everyone. Xx
Posted: Tue Aug 20, 2013 10:36 pm 
Post subject:
ladycake wrote:
Hi Ladies, the thread is busy again!

I got the witch yesterday - burst into tears Sad
Feel [*@!#%*] and am concerned with my low amh and hubby's poor sperm motility and morphology we are never going to have a baby together -just feeling down today
I am in two minds whether to start clom*d now on next fertile days...Have to check back in with Mr Pickles as I have a sore spot where they put the spinal in and his anaethetist thinks it could be a Cyst!!! Its very sore- received an email from Mandy asking how everything was? I said scar fine but back killing me...Dr P recommends Clom*d after 4 months of trying so that gives us one more month then go for it!!
So frustrating and hard trying and when you try to be less stress more [*@!#%*] seems to come!

Right going for a cuppa - stressed.com

X Evil or Very Mad

Hi ladycake.. I have the same problem with my back and never thought to say something about the epidural, it's on one spot on my spine..
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:20 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Very Happy
So sorry the witch got you Ladycake Sad
I don't think the AF hormone drops help with mood either Rolling Eyes , I now try and see AF as the beginning of a new cycle Smile and a fresh opportunity, since I found out that this months eggs actually start growing even before AF arrives Shocked rather the end of the last failed one, it helps a little bit Smile Stops me wanting to drown my sorrows in a big bottle of wine and a truckload of chocolate as well Embarassed Laughing

I think the clomid is a good idea, might help you get 2 eggs and give those sperm more of a target Smile it can thin your lining though so taking a B vit complex with it can help with that and it can also dry up cm so it might be worth investing in some pre-seed if you do take it ( to be honest the pre-seed is such fun anyway I'd buy some clomid or not Wink Laughing )
Another option might be to look into IUI Question There is a form where they can put the sperm directly into the tube on the side you're about to ov from which greatly increases pregnancy rates with slow swimmers, I know it's another expense but it's still much cheaper than IVF Question
Was the spinal for your reversal then Question
I know I have a place on my spine still where if it presses against anything I get a horrendous pain like an electric shock and shoot about 3 feet in the air Shocked ,that's from a spinal I had for a section over 13 1/2 yrs ago Shocked Rolling Eyes A few women on the general forum here have said they had long term issues after spinals it does seem like a common problem, if it's a cyst though surely they should do something about that Question xx
Evie times flying now Shocked Is it passing quickly for you ? Only a couple of weeks to go Very Happy xx
I was in a stupid mood yesterday Rolling Eyes Laughing I blame pre ov hormones Laughing I always seem to have a day or so of feeling desperate that I need to do something to make this month different a few days before ov Embarassed Laughing The only physical difference I noticed with the enzymes last time was this scar I have from one of the laps Question
I was reading yesterday of some women who'd been told their tubes were blocked actually having spotting or bleeding and cramps while taking the Serrapeptase before having repeat HSG's that were clear and I did suddenly realise after reading that that I have noticed this cycle and the last one that I've had what feel almost like period cramps from the left Question
Last cycle I put it down to the DHEA having some effects on my ovary on that side although it was a bit high up for that and wasn't like the normal ovary twinges I get Question This month I've stopped the DHEA so I know its not that but have still had them quite a few times usually in the morning a few hours after taking my first Serrapeptase/Nattokinase dose Question and the other day I had some pinkish spotting in the morning as well even though AF was long gone Question So it did make me wonder if it has a similar effect on the inside , as in causing some sort of irritation when it breaks down part of the scar Question
At my age though even if my tube was clear there's no guarantee my eggs would be up to the job though so I could still get BFN's and be none the wiser Question Rolling Eyes Laughing
Funnily enough though when reading back through old posts I realised that in the Feb/March cycle I had a very long luteal phase ( at least 16 days)and a 35 days cycle Question Which I'd also totally forgotten about and then when AF did show I'd said it was weird, well that struck me as sounding very much like what happened the December after my Op which at the time I thought was a chemical as I'd had a faint pink line a 10 DPO, in March I think I said I'd tested when I was late and got a BFN but in the December I only ever got that one line at 10 DPO Question Question So it did make me wonder if there was even the slightest chance of it being a chemical in March Question
Don't want to kid myself and I know it's a very long shot it was but it did stil make me wonder Question
I was taking the DHEA then as well so don't know if that could have made a difference Question
It could actually explain the weird temps and stuff then though as now I've stopped it I had a 98.2 this morning (Yayyy Laughing )which was a typical just before surge temp for me before when I was temping Question
Luckily DHEA has a short half life and is broken down pretty quickly unlike some stuff so I think it must all be out of my system now Laughing
So it has spurred me on slightly Laughing
I also realised that since Jan I have taken the Serrapeptase more than I thought I had as I took it for 3 cycles from Jan to April stopped from April AF to just before Julys and then started again July/August cycle and now this one, wish I'd never stopped really Rolling Eyes as I'd be on month 8 now Shocked but I was sulking Embarassed Rolling Eyes Laughing
Don't know if I can count the other months of taking it though as not sure if the scarring can get worse again if you stop for a while Question So still going to count this as month 2 for now Laughing am on cd12 and tried out my OPK's this morning and they're rubbish Rolling Eyes thought they were the same as the ones I used to get but they hardly seem to have any dye in and the control line is really faint Rolling Eyes I wasn't going to bother but then I realised if I didn't I might not know when I ov'd and if we'd BD around then or not Rolling Eyes Laughing It was a neg anyway and very faint so looks like I'm not ov'ing on cd 13 this month anyway Laughing guess that must have been down to the DHEA Laughing
ladycake
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies

Yes the Spinal caused a cyst DL05 Sad
I am told this is common and I am waiting to hear from mandy again as to what can be done as its so painful.
Thanks for the advise, I will look at the clomid now!!

Never thought of IUI - wonder how much that is or if any of the ladies here have paid for this?

Still feel [*@!#%*]!! xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:46 pm 
Post subject:
I think a couple looked into it Ladycake, I know I did but then found out the problem was my tube so there was no point doing it, I think from what I remember it was about £500 to £800 Question depending on what tests they wanted you to have first and how much the initial consultation is and some places will suggest you take something like clomid as well to try and get more than one egg and have a trigger shot to time ovulation better but for a basic natural cycle with no drugs and if you don't need a repeat SA because your OH has had one recently then it should be the lower end Question
Found this link to prices at a clinic in Leeds, don't know whereabouts you are but it will still give you an idea of cost
http://www.whatclinic.com/fertility/uk/west-yorkshire/leeds/leeds-city-center/the-reproductive-medicine-unitclarendon-wing-leeds/ai-artificial-insemination
You're bound to still feel down though, I think the first 2-3 days of a cycle are the worst Sad xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 4:52 pm 
Post subject:
Just did another OPK (well they do only cost about 20p each Embarassed Laughing ) and its much stronger than earlier, I 100% recognise all the bizarre little signs my surge is on it's way, got the classics for me,bloating ,headache, moody, temp drop earlier and now it's gone up and also weirdest of all I notice every month I smell weird around ov time Embarassed Laughing not horrible weird or like B.O. or anything just different Embarassed Shocked Laughing maybe it's those pheromones I keep hearing about Shocked Laughing Anyway I predict a pos tomorrow morning so that will be cd13 again after all Shocked which is a bit of a surprise as until today I didn't have any real signs but now I've got them all Shocked Cool Laughing
To BD or not to BD that's tonight's question Question Shocked Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 8:03 pm 
Post subject:
JUST HEARD FROM DR AND SHE SAID THAT MY RIGHT TUBE IS BLOCKED AND THAT THE LEFT TUBE IS GOOD. SHE SAID THAT SHE IS GOING TO GET WITH HER PARTNER AND SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT LIKE SURGERY TO TRY TO UNBLOCK IT. I ASKED ABOUT TAKEN THE CLOMID AND SHE SAID SHE WOULD GET BACK WITH ME SHE WANTED TO CHECK AND SEE IF I NEED TO DO AN ULTASOUND TO SEE IF I HAVE ANY FOLLICLES ON THE LEFT SIDE.. SO SHE SAID THAT WSHE WILL GET BACK WITH ME IN A FEW DAYS AND SEE WHAT TO DO.. I AM GOING TO LEAVE IT IN GOD'S HANDS AND SEE WHAT IS NEXT. IF ITS NOT TO BE THEN I WILL HAVE TO BE OK WITH IT.. I CAN'T MAKE MYSELF SICK OVER THIS EVEN THOUGH IM SAD... WILL LET YALL KNOW WHEN THE DR CALLS BACK TO SEE WHAT TO DO NEXT
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Aug 21, 2013 9:48 pm 
Post subject:
BD Nat, u know u want too Thumb up Laughing Laughing

Big hugs Shelly, hope you get what u want from yor Dr. Try not to be sad, you have your friends and family round you. Take care. Smile xx
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:15 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies,

Sorry i pop on then keep vanishing for weeks life is so bloody hectic right now and i feel like my heads ready to fall off Laughing

Hope everyone is doing ok xxx
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 7:51 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Shelly hun take care of yourself and try not to worry, it's good your doc wants to consult another doctor about your next step it means she's doing her best for you Smile over here they'd just give you the results and leave you to it Confused
Thinking about it logically every time a woman gets pregnant she does it with just one of her tubes Question
As only one tube can pick the egg up each month so it really is possible to still get pregnant Smile
I bet there are thousands of women who get pregnant and never even know they only have one functioning tube because they never had tests Smile
On here Ladies who've conceived with just one tube that works are Anna, Rachel (and she was told that the tube she did have was blocked) Lilemm was told only one of hers was working properly (i'm sure but correct me if I'm wrong Lilemm Smile ) and she now has baby Harry , Angel got pregnant twice after losing a tube to her ectopic, sadly they both ended in m/c Sad and I'm sure there are others but my memories terrible Embarassed but pregnancies are definitely possible you just need to read the one tubers thread to see that so try not to let it get to you too much Smile
At least the one tube that's open is completely open and the tube that isn't is completely blocked which is better than a partial blockage or slow flow Smile
So you're still in with a good chance xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 8:10 am 
Post subject:
Evie course we did Embarassed Cool Laughing I have no will power whatsoever Rolling Eyes Laughing
I read your IVF post Very Happy
I bet you were like a kid at Christmas when that box came Very Happy Laughing Must all be getting very real now Shocked Very Happy
Can't believe its less than 2 weeks now, is it just me or have the last few weeks flown by Very Happy
It sounds like you and Anna found a really good clinic as well am feeling so positive for both of you Very Happy xx
Well CD 13 today and OPK was almost pos this morning Laughing was expecting it to be actually pos because I really do feel like my surge has started, my boobs even started to get tender last night, maybe it's just not worked its way through to my pee fully yet Shocked Laughing It will be pos at some point today though and I might even ov today and we did BD last night Embarassed Laughing so no stress free 2 week wait for me, but I do hate to pass up on an opportunity Laughing It's strange though because this month It's just been so sudden compared to last month Question
I really didn't expect to ov until maybe Saturday but then yesterday afternoon everything seemed to change so quickly Shocked literally in the space of a couple of hours Shocked Laughing so I was glugging cough syrup, grapefruit juice and Epo like a lunatic last night Shocked Laughing and will be now for the next two days at least Laughing
Might as well give it a proper shot now we've done the deed anyway Wink Laughing
Oh and just to clarify after reading back yesterdays post Embarassed I meant my SKIN smells weird Embarassed Embarassed Laughing around surge/ov time Laughing I remember noticing it while pregnant as well so it probably is a hormonal thing Question
Meesh I'm not surprised you're run off your feet with everything you've got going on and the school hols as well , any new about the house yet? xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:30 pm 
Post subject:
Well Ladies all done we have had one very good embryo on board
8cell 4/4 Drs assured me its a very gd grade Smile We also have one frozen
The others were not developing as well as they would of liked Sad

So just got get plenty rest now and hope this little one snugs in tight
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 2:45 pm 
Post subject:
Fantastic News Anna Very Happy and great you got one to freeze too Smile , I know you would have liked more but sadly with the best will in the world they still can't 100% recreate the right environment for embryos outside the human body Confused and it sounds like you got the best possible one put back Very Happy
Try and relax and get some rest and not symptom spot, I know its probably going to be impossible not to, but one thing I have noticed from being an IVF section stalker is that there seems to be no relation between symptoms or no symptoms in the 2 ww when it comes to BFP's so don't worry if you don't get any xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:28 pm 
Post subject:
Well I did 2 more OPK's one a few hours ago that was definite pos and one just now that's super dark Very Happy So today will probably be ov day Very Happy
Can't believe how quick it came round this cycle Shocked Shocked
Don't know why I'm bothering getting excited mind you Rolling Eyes
But in the spirit of positive thinking I shall be jumping the OH again later Wink Laughing
So fingers crossed my tube grabs the egg, and the swimmers can get passed the roadblock now Laughing
Have a great one Ladies xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 60 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular