Go catch that egg hun Smile
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:32 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
How you feeling Anna ? xx
Thanks ladycake xx
Well I've had an initial temp rise to 98.9F this morning but this mornings OPK was super strong, darker than any yesterday Shocked
I wouldn't have even thought with these wishy washy opk's it could have been that dark Shocked Laughing
Normally I'd presume it was just taking a while for the surge drop to show in my pee Laughing and presume I had ov'd but just did a quick google and discovered some women get a dip then a temp rise with their surge just before ov Question
So a small rise doesn't always mean you have ov'd yet Question
Normally we'd have a few days off once I got this first half rise but thinking maybe we need to keep on it for now Laughing Question Maybe we've been missing the best timing most months Shocked
Don't know if it would make a difference anyway but as I know there's a big chunk of my tube missing that the sperm would normally lounge around in waiting for the egg then maybe timings even more important Question Laughing
Good job it's a bank holiday weekend really, poor man can't escape Wink Laughing
Have a great weekend Ladies Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:45 am 
Post subject:
Morning Nat sounds like ur hubby in for fun
wkend;-) Does make sence what ur saying with
timming ect good luck hun

Im ok not sure what or how im feeling i want
to get excited but then i think i could be setting
my self up for a fall if that makes sence ..

Joe my hubby wont let me do a thing complete rest
for 3 days bless him more than anything i
would love to be able to make his dream come true
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:38 am 
Post subject:
Aww bless him Anna I really hope this works for both of you Smile
I totally know what you mean Smile It must be a really strange situation to be in compared to a normal 2 ww as you know you caught the egg but still have no idea what's happening now, are you going to test before the clinic test ?
I seen posts saying some of the clinics over here do theirs really late, I've seen some that wait as much as 14 days after a 5 day transfer Shocked Question
Yet the US ones seem to do them 5-7 days after a 5 day transfer Question
I know which I'd rather have Laughing
Have they got you on progesterone as well as that can have some effects on your mood too Question
My OH will wish he was working I think Laughing but if you're going to do something you might as well do it properly Laughing
Thank you for the good wishes xx

I'm going to try and go with the flow a bit this cycle as I realised on Wednesday I was getting wound up just knowing my surge was near Rolling Eyes as it seems to get me panicking I haven't done enough or there's something I should be doing I'm not Rolling Eyes and it can't be good for TTC Question , if I'm noticing I have tense knotted shoulders then what's going on with other muscles like my womb and tube Question
Even your cervix is a muscle and (TMI TIME Embarassed )and Wednesday morning before I was getting surge signs it was fine, high, softening slightly open etc. but yesterday morning when I checked it felt much more closed Question
Shouldn't have been really as I was just getting my surge but I do wonder if being uptight and tense in general can have an effect on things like your cervix Question
Maybe even part of the whole relax and it will happen theory Question Laughing
So I've tried to make a conscious effort to relax a bit Laughing and luckily it's a bank holiday weekend so we've got 3 days of no work and fun family stuff planned so it shouldn't be too hard Laughing

Hope we get to keep the lovely weather all weekend Very Happy
JellyBean73
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:31 am 
Post subject:
Big Fingers crossed for Nat & Anna! Both get your BFP soon. !

Nat all I can say is relax breathe go for a massage maybe to loosen all those muscles. I havent been on here for a while as I have been a grumpy mare with the SPD known to man. I knew I was going to get it I just didnt think that I would get it this soon or severe. It's gonna be a long 4- 5 months till jelly bean is born.

On a positive note baby is doing well with a good strong heartbeat, which was my main concern when I was walking round tesco's suddenly found myself bent in half clutching my tummy with most awful stabbing pain straight the centre of my body which now happens everytime I walk. But have been assured that its my body and not the baby. Wink Which was a huge relief.

I hope everyone has a good weekend!
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:55 am 
Post subject:
Nat my test date I was given is the 4th sep which seems ages away
Im a poas addict so I will be testing early ive 30 ebay cheapies but think I will
splash out on some first response not sure what would be the earliest I can test
some ladies had them as soon as 6dpt would be nice Yes they have me on pessaries have to take twice a day not very nice

Iam taking some comfort of knowing we have one on ice so should we not be lucky we can have another go before we throw the towel in .. And if this little embie sticks we have one to use before im 40 Very Happy
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:37 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES......

WELL THE DR CALLED BACK AND SAID THAT SURGERY IS NOT AN OPTION THAT IT DIDNT LOOK LIKE SHE COULD UNBLOCK IT GOING IN.. BUT THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT MY LEFT ONE IS GOOD AND SHE SAID THAT SHE WILL PUT ME ON CLOMID AND SEE WHAT THAT DOES THE TRICK...I HAVE TO GO IN FOR A CHECK UP IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS AND SHE WILL THEN GIVE ME THE CLOMID....I AM PRAYING THIS WORKS...

THANK TO ALL YOU LADIES FOR THE ENCOURAGING WORDS!!! YOU GIRLS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:44 pm 
Post subject:
Anna yor test date is the same date i same day my af is due, 2days before we start the injections!!!! Fx for you hun. Very Happy

Nat, yor hubby sounds like mine, think he likes bein at work more than home especially wen it ov time Laughing Laughing and i'm about same as u for poppin that little eggie out....... Don't expect anthin to b different this time, just like the last 3and a half years Sad feel like i wasted so much time n effort for wot??? A BIG FAT NOTHING!!! If the the IVF doesn't work then thats me done, done everythin i can so we'll just get on with our lives n put all this behind us. Sad

Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:47 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you evie Smile I have everything crossed for you guys Smile
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy NAT & EVIE I really hope you especially get your BFP`s soon, you both deserve it so much and have waited long enough.. Good Luck! xXx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:37 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Anna n Angel.
If i could wave a magic wand and give us all our bfp's then i would. Think we've all waited long enuff now.

Hope your ok Angel??? Smile
All of you have been such amazin support n i think i would have cracked up before now, but we're still on that stoopid rollercoaster. Xx
Posted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:52 am 
Post subject: Hi ! I'm all booked .eeekkk excited but nervous
Hi everyone , went to see a consultant yesterday and I'm all booked !.
My op is Thursday at 6pm Smile very excited but nervous .
I'm only staying in over night and not a clue what to take Laughing
He said my age (35) is good and the fact one clip on each side was used .
He did say he would re scan we after 6 months and see if the tubes had stayed open
The only thing is It will be mt time of the month! So he gave me some tablets to stop it ,
Which i've never taken Surprised
I'm looking forward to writing and getting tips from all you lovely ladies x x x x x
Love lyn
alii
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:54 pm 
Post subject: my reversal
i had my reversal done 4 months ago and been trying to get pregnantfor 3 months, i have a regular 28 day AF so thought i would catch on straight away but no such luck, i am 40 but a very young 40 lol! should i go see my doctor- i know when i am ovulating so do the baby dance before and during but nothing!!
Question
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 7:27 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Very Happy
Just a quickie before I go enrol on my course, not looking forward to paying for that Shocked but it has to be done Rolling Eyes Laughing
How is everyone today ?

Evie will be keeping my fingers crossed this is your month Very Happy then you could use that IVF money for a nice holiday instead Wink Smile xx

Angel hun how are you ? xx

Anna how you coping with this 2 ww ? xx

Dtdlkl congratulations on getting a date Very Happy Was it Noresthisterone he gave you ? I've had it a few times now, your AF should start 2-3 days after stopping it and my cycle always went straight back to normal with ovulation at the normal time right after so if you stop it when you go for the op then you could be trying to get pregnant within 2 weeks or so Very Happy Good luck it does sound like you have a good shot, the mid thirties ladies do seem to get pregnant the quickest Smile xx
Alii even over 40 they still like you to try for 6 months before getting a Gynae referral, but your reversal surgeon might be able to prescribe something like clomid to give you a boost Question
It can help you release 2 or even 3 eggs instead of one so might up the odds of a pregnancy .
Or maybe consider a private HSG to check your tube, it can show if they're open but also if there could be adhesions, twists or kinks in them .
It can just take a while sometimes after this op though especially in us slightly more mature ladies, but I know the temptation is to think there's something wrong just because you can't see what's happening Confused xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 61 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular