Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:44 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning!!!!!!

Avery best of best wishes for LISA tomorrow on your reversal!!!!!!!!!!! everything will be perfect girl you are in great hand Dr Pickles is great and all the staff there to. xxxxxxxx

How is everyone doing?
Piggy I am not to sure about day 21 Levels but I am sure that 100mg of Clomid will do the trick Wink Good Luck Hun!!!!!!xxxxx
Lady Cake any news yet? Positives news Smile or the witch arrive Sad FC for you hun xxx
Nissa how are you doing hun xxx and DL where are you hun??? xxx
and everyone alse hope you all doing great! xx

AFM I am feeling much better today still not out of the house but up and about in the house, the stairs are a killer and every time i go down i forget something up stairs or the other way around grrrrrrrr but i am ok over all.
I am so happy to be able to start trying for a baby in a natural way but scare at the same time I started to think about babies and how it will be to have one and then i stop and think it mite not work so i beter not start dreaming or i will be so upset if it doesn't work, i dont wnat to think about it much but how do you do it? is any of you tought about the same?

love to all xxxxxxx

lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 1:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya everyone, I just popped on to say hi to all the oldies and a big hi to all the newbies, haven't been on for while, but just wanted to say congrats to you Anna, hope u have a happy and healthy 9 months xx

Pumpkin glad your adoption process is coming along nicely. Xx

Mand still can't believe your having twins Shocked gl hun xx

Evie I have my fingers crossed for u, hope u get your much deserved bfp xx

Nat, fingers still crossed for u, one day I'm gonna pop on and have the biggest shock, you with your bfp, gl hun xx Hi angel hope your keeping well xx

Well harry is keeping me very busy, but he is defo the last for us, hubby is going in for a vasectomy very soon, we are so very grateful that we have him in our lives xx

Well must dash Harry's causing havoc, pulling drawers out!
Oh almost forgot, hi to meesh, hope liam is being a good boy.
Bye for now xx
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Faith - well the witch arrived Sad

Spoke to Dr Pickles today he doesn't want me over stimulating so I am having 25mg of Clomid to start for 3 months then a review of progesterone levels, they have to be over 30 p/nml I am told which is borderline and mine were taken 7 DPO (Day 21) so as the OPK says I am ovulating with big smiley face every month, it is showing I am but borderline, So he will only start me on half a tablet.
I am going to commence them next month and re-test DH SA and my progesterone levels on day 21 again this month to make sure we are all on the same page. I know you only have 6 months to try so Dr P is hoping I will be pregnant by then. He was lovely on the phone and very accommodating.

Good luck all and anybody having their reversals - big hugs Smile
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:38 pm 
Post subject:
Good luck ladycake Very Happy ..
Anna how is the tummy bug? Hope you ok x
Jellybeans how is the baby bump coming along? And all you other lovely ladies out there, hope you all well xx

Spoke to Mandy today and she told me I need to have a HSG done... Is it painful? Do they put you under aneasthetic? Also how much does it cost? I am so nervous it will come back that my tubes are blocked but I suppose rather find out now then keep on ttc'ing for nothing...

Xxx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:18 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Lilemm, OMG!!!! how fast is Harry growing up??? Laughing before you know it u'll be buying school uniforms!! Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:35 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you lilemm This one is is going to be our last there is no way I could go through this again

Jillybeanz Im feeling much better thank you hubby paid for me to have a private scan today was £75 but worth every penny we seen the little beanie and nice strong heart beat Very Happy So I can relax a little now Smile

Hope everyone well love Anna x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:16 am 
Post subject:
That's great news Anna Very Happy I remember getting a awful tummy bug when I was pregnant with my youngest and it was not fun!! At least now you can relax xx
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:51 am 
Post subject:
yeah evie he has grown tooo fast, he is nearly 15 months now, and keeps us all on our toes Very Happy

i've added a couple of pics to my photobucket so u can have a look if u like Very Happy

i've also started making dummy clips for babys dummy so you dont lose them, i've added a couple of pics on there also, so if anyone is interested or would like one please pm me, they are £2 each plus postage, which i haven't priced yet.

here's the link, lets hope it works. http://s802.photobucket.com/user/frednemmm/library/?view=recent&page=1

Anna thats good to hear, baby is snuggled in nice and tight, have a h&h 9 months hun xx

hope i find u all well, must go harry is awake from his nap and is shouting to let me know he's awake, have a good day ladies xx
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 7:55 pm 
Post subject:
Ladies I need some help.. does anybody know where I can have a hsg done? I am so nervous about this procedure Sad
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 17, 2013 8:06 pm 
Post subject:
Lilemm, Harry is so cute and looks so grown up. The dummy clips look fab aswell. Good luck in yor new venture. X
Posted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, how is everyone doing? A bit quiet here Surprised well signs that everything is going well then Smile
Today for the very first time I went and bought a fertility test kit lol never use one before I hope it works fine and it shows me smilie faces Laughing Tomorrow is my day 1 of Clomid on my day 5 of my cycle when do you think I should start testing I am not that good in this field so if any one can give me some advise will be great! Wink

Baby dust to everyone Smile
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lisab36
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:38 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well that is my reversal done, and i can't believe how well i feel ��. A big thank you to all you ladies for your well wishes. I am not looking forward to the 5 hours travel home but cant wait to see my 4 boys. Cant wait to be ttc soon (well not too soon) lol x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Welcome to the mad world of ttc Smile lets hope
you get ur BFP soon
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:59 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies!

I hope everyone is well. I have now had my 20 week scan and all is good, which is a huge relief. Now 22 weeks and baby is turning into a regular kick boxer. I have decided to go for a natural birth. Mr Pickles even a year after my operation is still on the other end of the phone, which I think is outstanding service.

Much baby dust to you all Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:41 pm 
Post subject:
Great news about the scan Smile I so wished id traveld to Dr Pickles my cons was only interested in the cash soon as handed that over dident care
I do wonder if id have gone else where we may of got diff out come with my tubes
I have been doing some thinking and if all is well with this little beanie and we get a lovely bundle joy at the end I might have the one tube I have tied Just incase After all it worked for Jake Shocked I don't want anymore and Joe would not have vasectomy which I can understand
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 68 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular