Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Very Happy
Anna all I'd say about you thinking about having that tube tied is give yourself some time after the baby hun, just to be sure you know Question , I know it might seem tempting to get it done during your section so it's over with but your emotions are so up in the air while you're pregnant I think it's hard to make a decision then about something that will affect you forever Question
After my 5th I thought for quite a while I didn't want anymore but I still wasn't ready to be sterilised so my ex had a vasectomy and it's a good job I didn't get sterilised then as I changed my mind and had 2 more with my OH and in that split second she asked me about it with my last I felt then I would never be able to go through all that again which is the only reason I agreed to be sterilised but I regretted it straight away and 11 yrs on still do Question
The cons I had for the cannulation said she won't even do sterilisations during sections anymore as so many women regret them later Confused
If a few months on you still want to do it then its only a day case procedure with a very short recovery Smile xxx
Faith do you know why Mr Pickles said take the clomid from cd5 Question It just seems a little strange as most women taking it because of their age take it early, more like days 3-7 Question
Just because that way it can help you make more mature eggs, whereas if you don't start until cd5 your body may have already chosen one egg to be the lead follicle so you'll only ever get one released that cycle. I know there's a debate over whether it helps with egg quality so going for 2-3 eggs so you've got a better chance of at least one fertilising seems a better option over going for one egg that may or may not be stronger for taking the clomid Question Just wondered if he had told you the reasons behind him wanting you to take it then ? Oh and the OPK's I wouldn't bother with until cd12-13, you might find you don't ov 5 days after the last does of clomid, many of the women taking clomid or soy on here found if they took it later like days 5-9 they ov'd later than usual, so if you don't get a pos by cd14-15 it's worth keeping going with them until you do Smile Good Luck xx
Glad to hear it all went well Lisa Very Happy xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 9:37 am 
Post subject:
Evie hun hows it going ? Only popped on really to see how you were but I got side tracked Embarassed Laughing Hope it's all going well so far Smile xx

Thank you Lilemm Very Happy Sounds like Harry is keeping you busy now Shocked Laughing xxx
Fantastic news Jellybean, glad all is well and fingers crossed you get lots of support and get your natural birth xx

Well I've been rushed off my feet Shocked I've got to cd 13 and I just had to count that on my fingers because I didn't just 'know' what day I was on Shocked which is a bloody miracle Laughing I'm still taking the Serrapeptase but more for the reason I originally ordered it Laughing some other stuff I'd ordered finally turned up around when my AF did but I have no real interest in taking it any more Question , I haven't had time to think about TTC, but I'm off now until Monday and will probably ov this weekend so I'm sure I'll have a little dabble Embarassed Laughing But I'm not expecting anything and I'm sure I won't be disappointed Rolling Eyes Laughing
Have a great weekend ladies Very Happy
Dtdlkl
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 pm 
Post subject: Hi
Hi everyone , I've had no Internet ! Drove me and haha
Just wondered if anyone and a really heavy cycle after there reversal.
My first af after my op started today but its painful and heavy ?.
I've also just bought some ovulation sticks from boots , not a clue how to use them Surprised
Fingers crossed and baby dust for everyone .
Lynx Very Happy
lisab36
Posted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 8:54 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Nat xx
lisab36
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:08 am 
Post subject:
I got up today feeling very emotional Crying or Very sad which us not like me unless it is the time of the month, and it is not. Anyway i am wondering if it is the reversal or something? Did this happen to any of you? If so i hope it goes away as fast as it appeared lol.
ladycake
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:33 pm 
Post subject:
Hi DL05

Dr P sent me my script only 25mg of clomid and told me day 5 as well? He didn't say why he just say day 5 start of period. We missed it this month so having a progesterone level check on day 21 then I will prepare for next month to start

Going to get DH SA done as well

Everybody else -Its very normal to feel emotional after a reversal I think it is all the tinkering that has happened inside on the powerhouse lol Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Sep 22, 2013 8:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Nat gd to hear from you . We have talked for
many few hrs regards more children . The main
factor for me is this would be my 5th cection Shocked
Not sure my body could cope . Also we taken
into acc the fianace ect and age .
God sound like my mother lol .. Not sure they
will sterilize after cection but dont mind waiting

Afm at mo we have 7 week scan booked tues
Debating to cancel and go private tomorrow am just to put
mind at rest and i carnt Wait .. Im so constipated
its unreal and suffer with IBS so hoping GP
can prescribe as info is conflicting some sites say
Safe to use senna others say not
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:28 am 
Post subject:
Good morning everyone,Just popped on to see how you are getting on Evie? xx

Lillemm hiya!! Lovely to hear from you,i dont come on much anymore but have to come and see how evie and nat are doing,little man looks so grown up! Mia is a pickle,into everything and walking everywhere,we had a walk to the local shop yesterday it took half an hour and its only at the end of the road lol.
I still cant believe im having twins,some days i stop and think blimey 2 of them!! I am sure it will be crazy but lots of fun! Very Happy

Nat how are you hun,how is college? xx

Hi to everyone else hope you are all well,lots of babydust to all Very Happy xx
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:29 am 
Post subject:
I know what you mean Anna it takes it's toll but in the US where they tend to do even more sections than here there are women who've had six, seven or even more Shocked on the VBAC site there was a woman who had her first ever natural birth after 5 sections as well Shocked Laughing , they will still do the op later, as many women have it done about 6-8 weeks after a natural birth anyway, in fact they encourage them to wait so your internal organs like your womb and tubes can shrink back to their normal size as it actually makes the op more reliable Question
I know my sis had hers 6 weeks after her natural birth with her last and they wouldn't do it any sooner Question
Don't know why some docs still do it during sections, maybe it's just the NHS penny pinching Question But I found I had a lot more pain after mine during a section I don't know if that's normal Question What did you decide with the scan ? Hope it all went well if you had the private one . I don't think senna is ideal as it can over stimulate some peoples bowels which can then make your womb a bit twitchy, maybe just lots and lots of water and hard fruit might do the trick, prune juice does work as well normally but tastes [*@!#%*] Rolling Eyes and try changing brands if you're taking a vit with iron in as some bung you up and others make you go more Smile xx
Ladycake, I think it is normal to feel more emotional and hormonal as not only are you suddenly dealing with all the emotions of TTC but your ovaries are also probably getting more blood than they were and that seems to perk them up no end Laughing I know I went from 8yrs of never noticing any ov signs and only knowing AF was coming because of PMT to suddenly becoming some crazy hormonal crying at nothing, symptom spotting nutcase Shocked Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:42 am 
Post subject:
Evie getting twinges sounds promising Smile As one of the IVF Ladies said even with just 2 or 3 eggs you could still get 'the one' that ends up being a sticky, so fingers crossed there were a couple hiding on your last scan that are big enough to count tomorrow, remember not all women on a natural cycle get to the same stage at the same time so even with the drugs it might just take you a few days longer to get those follicles going Smile if you're paying then it should be your decision to carry on to the collection but I know some clinics don't like to do that with low numbers of follicles because of their stats Rolling Eyes , but in mini IVF or low dose IVF they only aim for one or two eggs anyway and still have pretty good results Smile maybe because you actually make better quality eggs when there are less developing so they haven't had to 'share' the effects of the drugs if you like Question so even with one or two you could still have one or two to put back, but if you wanted to convert to IUI then they should offer you the option, I know its common in the US and women sometimes convert either way depending on their response Question It might seem a bit pointless but having the sperm put right up there next to (or in )the tube one the side you're about to ov from can make all the difference for some women Smile Fingers crossed for a good scan tomorrow though xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:56 am 
Post subject:
Well I've ov'd Very Happy
I think Question Laughing
CD17 today and I did end up doing OPK's Embarassed , wasn't planning on doing but they would just be calling me from the drawer if I don't use them up so I thought I might as well Laughing
On Saturday morning (cd14)I thought I might be going to ov late this month as nothing seemed to be happening and the OPK was almost blank Shocked but by Saturday afternoon I suddenly had ewcm and everything Shocked Laughing so I dragged the OH off for a 'nap' while the kids were out Laughing Sunday morning I had an almost pos OPK, Sunday afternoon it was super strong so we had another 'nap' Wink and yesterday afternoon it was still pretty strong but not quite pos anymore, but I was bloated and had a headache and lots of left sided twinges which were very distracting when I was trying to concentrate in class Rolling Eyes Laughing so I thought I'd ov'd then Question but then this morning I was woken up by some real right sided burning pulling pains and my temp when I got up was right down at 98.2F so that fits more with ov this morning Question so I pestered the OH again Embarassed Laughing
I'm wondering if this was a two egg month as I had such strong OPK's and with those ones on a normal month my lines are never that dark all the way across and they stayed dark for quite a while when normally they lighten up again quickly Question Anyway for what it's worth we did all we could and the timing couldn't be better if I did ov this morning Very Happy
So we'll see, I suspect I know the outcome Laughing but I know I won't win the lottery and still buy a ticket Rolling Eyes Laughing
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:00 pm 
Post subject:
Nat had scan today seen baby and hb but above
3 lots of blood Sad Im gutted they said they carnt
rule out it will not be start of mc ...Just to call
epas if bleed and they will rescan . Ive had the most
Painful bk ache aswell to the point had take
pain relief so guess not looking gd . Went for
reassurance came bk feeling like [*@!#%*] ive had
gd cry guess just av to play the waiting game
Faith7
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls I am sorry I haven't being around much but life is getting back to normal and busy agin! Confused

JakesMummy, I am so sorry you feeling like this Hun but hey don't loose hope yet it mite all be fine, try to keep positive and calm hun, I will be saying pray for you tonight xxxx

Lisa I am glad you feeling better x
DL no I don't know why did he say day 5 but now that you explained I will ask him for next month just to be sure. I did took Clomid before with my other kids but I can remember Sad
Let me tell you ladies that I have being a real mess!!! My emotion are all over the place, depression is the worst feeling ever I cry for everything nothing is right I feel horrible, I am so bolted is not funny and today I got such a headache that I am in darkness in my room grgrgrvrg Mad if eel like [*@!#%*] Crying or Very sad Today is my cd10 and yesterday was my last Clomid!!! Alleluia!!! Laughing , today I started to have a bit discharge sorry tmi and is a bit thick is it normal??? Question I was going to start testing on Thursday but now seeing this do you think I should test tomorrow? I don't know what to do Question

My poor DH had enough of me already he said he can't wait till I get pregnant so my hormones go back to normal lol.

Xxxxxxx

lisab36
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 4:20 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

Jakesmum, thinking positivity for you.

So Faith i am not alone, i though i was ok and started crying because my sister bought me flowers. I feel fine but i am crying at the drop of a hat, well it is all for a good cause.
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Tue Sep 24, 2013 8:52 pm 
Post subject:
Thanx Mand, not much to report really. Feel a little [*CENSORED*] off at only one follicle but tryin to remain positive Sad Smile bet u'll b glad wen the twins are here safe n sound n Mia sounds like fun!!! Laughing

Nat not sure wot's goin on but have another scan so will just wait n see. Wish u get that BFP, u deserve it so much. Smile xx

Anna sendin lots ov big hugs hun n hope your restin up. Fx everythin is ok. Xx

Hope everyone is well??

Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 103, 104, 105  Next
Page 69 of 105

Jump to:  

Community

Popular