JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Nat sorry was neg hun
Im not honestly sure Was rly hoping start treatment soon
My sister in law is expecting in may.. so my way of dealing with that was to already be on our joutney
Tried telling hubby that but he just dont get it .Says it carnt always be about me
Frustrating thing is she dont even wont the child was going for termination

guess will have but big false front on day baby arrives
love to all
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:39 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy 14 DPO is good for you hunni..
ahh that will good for you to go to Florida.. Very Happy
I am gonna leave it to mother Nature.. but will have to do something once I reach mid forties.. I dont mind if it doesnt happen now.. I have lessenergy than i did in 2010! Smile xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:03 am 
Post subject:
Mornin ladies

Nat i'm older than u hun, 44 in sept, that's why it's now or never. We decided that once i reched 45 we would stop. Sad
sorry it was a BFN!

ANGEL!!!!!! Hya hunnie. (Waves madly) how are u???

Big hugs Quinny, know how u feel chick Sad

How are all rhe mummy's n babies?????

Pumpkin, Shelly n Piggy how are u?? Very Happy

Hi to all the newbies!!!!

Well my eyes are like [*CENSORED*] holes in the snow n i'm feelin very sorry for myself today, still gotta cold n to top it off i av to ava drivin assessment in the mornin, really can't b arsed.
On the plus side my eldest son is comin home from uni wiv his friend who's a girl but not his girlfriend!!!! ( does he think i'm stoopid) for 21st birthday. Yay!!

Ava lovely day ladies. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:15 am 
Post subject:
Very Happy Hello Evie hunni.. (waves even more madly back) Smile
45 is my final stop point.. as well
Good luck with the drivin assessment..
aww its nice your ds is coming home! Smile
dont let things get you down hunno ((HUGS)) XxX
meesh31
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:08 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

Sorry it was a negative hun Sad

hows everyone doing im always so busy a dont get chance to come on for a natter but i try keep up on posts Smile

iv just put safety gates up because Liam is into everything now the little monkey and hes also starting to pull himself up onto his feet Surprised maybe he wil be an early walker then the fun will begin Laughing Laughing

hope you all have a great day xxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:41 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
Evie you're only a smidge older than me , but I know what you mean about feeling like its a last chance situation , you've got loads of time to get a BFP before 45 Smile and don't forget with the IVF if you have frozen embryos then those are only considered as old as you were when they were created as far as the age risks go Smile Good luck with the assessment today xx
Anna that must be really rubbing it in, everytime there's been a family pregnancy since I had my reversal I've been madly jealous Rolling Eyes Embarassed but when they didn't even want a baby that must really hurt Sad I hope you can get started before May , you could always get the bloods done and go to the open evening and then see how you feel from there ? Maybe just having that to focus on would really help take the pressure off Smile xx
Angel tell me about it Rolling Eyes I definately know i'm not 21 anymore Laughing just the thought of night feeds makes me exhausted Shocked Laughing been nice looking at the villas today as well, I could get used to holidays like that all sunshine and private pools Wink Laughing xx
Meesh sounds like he's keeping you on your toes Shocked Laughing that toddling stage is lovely though isn't it when they want to explore everything and its all new and exciting Very Happy xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:48 am 
Post subject:
Well no sign of AF yet Rolling Eyes and this morning my temp has shot back up to 99.4F Shocked my CP is very high and cm is still white Shocked
I also had bad heartburn last night and a bit this morning and still no sign of my usual AF signs Confused am actually cr*pping myself to be honest now after googling (whhhhyyyyyy do I do it Embarassed ) because the up and down temps I've had keep coming up as a pregnancy thing on the BBT charting sites , now as much as I would love that normally don't get me wrong, the fact i got no line and then last night had left side twinges that felt too high to be ovary pain has now got me wishing for AF because I know a delayed BFP can be down to an ectopic Confused and i'm feeling a bit stupid for not thinking sooner that maybe it would have been better to take the stuff without trying for a month or two first, because if it has had any effect on the internal scarring it could leave me with a partial blockage Confused
I know I ov'd on the friday from all the signs and my temp rise at 7DPO so AF should be here today , tomorrow at the latest but I just don't have any signs its on its way Confused just hope the witch is taunting me and shows up soon Rolling Eyes
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:54 pm 
Post subject:
Ooh Nat..
I didn`t realise you were waiting for AF..
keep an eye on things.. I will keep popping.. nearly typed pooping on here to make sure you are ok.. I really hope you dont have an ectopic hun.. could the stuff you were taking just delayed AF?

Take care keep me posted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 3:03 pm 
Post subject:
Whoo-hoo!! I passed the drivin assessment wiv flyin colours!!!

Nat fx hun that everythin is ok?!? Keep us posted! Xx
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:29 pm 
Post subject: Hello
Hi ladies I am new here, I am 39 years old with 3 lovely kids from my previous marriage after my last one I had the sterilization done (which I regret so much Sad ). Now got my life back and married again we so much want a baby so my only way is to have the reversal done!, we did had 2 IVF but both times we had BFN even that we had great cycles with great embryos but for some reason they didn't implant. I am book for the 28 of Feb to have the reversal done but we just had the total to pay before the Op and is far much more than what we were told first £5300 Shocked Crying or Very sad I will like to ask you if anyone can tell me about a cheaper place or doctor to go as we don't have so much and will mean that I will have to wait longer time to save the money to do it! Crying or Very sad , Thank you in advance Smile xxx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hi hun and welcone Im Anna had my reversal at nuffield
£4374 and we were blessed with little miracle in 2010

congratulations evie xx
Nat hope all ok
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
hi faith I'm going for my reversal in two weeks at bmi nottingham private hospital with Dr pickles its costing £3990 all inclusive Very Happy
Faith7
Posted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:59 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Quinny Very Happy and Jellybeanz Very Happy are you having it by c section or keyhole surgery my one is also on the BMIbut in Bermingham and is costing me much more today i have being looking on line and I think i am going to cancel my and look for a diferent one Rolling Eyes x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:15 am 
Post subject:
Faith what area are you in ? Are you near Birmingham or travelling anyway ? There are loads of private hospitals around the greater Manchester area and Cheshire , I had my Op done at the Spire Regency in Macclesfield, for just under £3,000 however i'm not sure if my surgeon is still operating, won't go into why on here, but when I was pricing up none of the ones near me where anywhere near £5,000 Question
More like £3,000 - £4,000 max , so it could be cheaper travelling Question
A Lady on here had hers done at a hospital I considerd in Bolton and has had a baby since Smile think it was Meesh (sorry if i'm wrong meesh Embarassed )
You will get quoted different prices at different hospitals in the same chain though as part of it is the consultants operating fee and the other part is the hospitals cut and that can vary a lot depending on the facilities and exactly where the hospital is ,a Spire one closer to Manchester wanted a £1,000 more for the same op Shocked
If you look for the outcomes post in this section it has surgeons, costs and hospitals used on it and if there was a pregnancy , it might help you pick one Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:31 am 
Post subject:
Well done Evie Very Happy xx
No Angel the enzymes don't affect hormones Question I did take dong quai for about a week at the beginning of this cycle but stopped when I ov'd and its never delayed AF before, but all last week was weird Question
With temp drops then rises that were higher than before ,no normal pre AF signs, sorry for the TMI Embarassed , but in all the time since my Op I've never still had white cm just before AF , its always gone clear for about 2 days and my boobs will stop hurting and go back to normal, this morning its still white, cp is high, temps still high ,Yesterday I had terrible heartburn all day and was peeing about every 20 minutes Rolling Eyes and I've gone off food ,whereas i'm normally having bad carb or sugar cravings by now
I think the reason why I normally stopped testing by 12DPO was always that any 2 ww symptoms I had went by then and I could see all the AF signs by then but this cycle I've still not had them and i'm on 16 DPO Shocked
I'm probably just being paranoid and it might just be some crazy hormones Rolling Eyes Laughing , but if AF is still a no show by tomorrow I think I'll test again Question xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 8 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular