Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:09 am 
Post subject:
I've been trying to ignore any signs of ov etc. that my body might throw at me this cycle, not doing very well so far Rolling Eyes Laughing I'm only cd8 today, but as of yesterday I have loads of clear watery cm already Shocked to the point where yesterday I kept thinking AF had come back Shocked and having to go to the loo to check Embarassed Laughing
I only normally get that a max of 5-6 days before ov, it always used to coincide with the HIGH days on the CBFM, so that would put ov at Friday or Saturday so back to oving at the weekend Laughing
I temped as well this morning for the first time since the day AF arrived and my temp was 98.2 F which is really low so that fits with high oestrogen as well and being a few days from ov, wish I didn't know any of this stuff as it would make it all so much easier to ignore Rolling Eyes Laughing
Half of me is glad as timing wise it's better but half of me was sort of looking forward to not being able to BD so I don't have any distractions over the next 2 weeks as I have 3 exams to get through this week and next week Shocked and then we start 2 new subjects right after them Shocked Still at least it might make me too busy to symptom spot Laughing
Speaking of my exams I better get on with revising eeek
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 9:35 am 
Post subject:
Yes I tested again, I'm cd28 I normally have a 26 to 28 day cycle. Got peak fertility reading on ovulation monitor on cd16 bought a first response this morning and the line came up straight away although not as dark as the control line but definitely there Very Happy still don't want to get my hopes up though... xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz that all sounds positive Very Happy If you got a peak on cd16 then you might not have ov'd until cd17 or so and if you're only on cd28 now then you're only about 11 days post ov maybe 12 Smile
(don't forget when early test makers say you can test so many days before AF they mean based on a 14 day luteal phase so 4 days before is really from 11 days post ov cos they count the day AF is due as well Smile )
So it's really good to be getting any sort of line yet, the lines often aren't as dark as the control until more like 14+ days after ov, so a decent strength line coming up straight away is a good thing Very Happy xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:09 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies!!!
Jellybeanz that is great hun FC for you!!!!!
DL it is so hard to ignore sign, I said I wasn't going to but I can stay away of them Confused
Will today I am cd31 and still no AF I am not going to test till end of this week if the witch doesn't show up but I think I am going to have bloods taking because I never had a positive hpt with my 3 kids either so I am not going to waist money on hpt Wink but i am not holding much hope i think i am just late, i just wish if i am not pregnant, AF must harry up so we can try again Very Happy

love to you all!!!xxxxxxx
lisab36
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:00 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

I hope you are all well. I am wondering if any of you had strange niggling pains after you reversals. I am not sore as such but keep getting a niggly pain i would normal associate with OV but it is a bit early for that. Do any of you have any ideas or experiences that may explain it? Or should i expect my OV time to be a bit off timing this soon after reversal? Take care xx
ladycake
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Well day 5 tomorrow so I starting 25mg Clomid, Feel a little bit apprehensive but hey ho here we go!! My emotions up and down so hoping the Clomid doesnt make that worst lol..
JellyBeanz hope you go that BFP -DL05 and Faith how is everything going?
No news here, I am booked in for that MRI next Monday due to the high prolaction and I got my AMH results - they went up from 3.93 to 4.6 so I am thrilled....

Progesterone was borderline 29.? but Dr P said that is ok

Smile
lisab36
Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:58 pm 
Post subject:
Just thinking i may be OV ing early as CM has changed and i did take soy this month so it may have brought on OV a few days early sorry for TMI lol. Definitely something going on as husband in not getting on my nerves Laughing x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 6:21 am 
Post subject:
Lisa it could well be early ov, the times when I took either soy or dong quai I would get lots of niggles early on and with Dong quai I ov'd on cd 13 a couple of times Shocked (before the reversal it was cd 16-17 at the earliest) and when I did ov early with them the signs would often come on very suddenly just a day or two before and my OPK's would go from barely there to really strong literally overnight Shocked Laughing xx
Good Luck Ladycake Very Happy AMH is sounding good , the clomid doesn't affect everyone, I think it's worse if you normally get PMS Question
I know anything that increases oestrogen makes me a moody cow Embarassed Laughing but some women don't notice a difference Question Just warn your OH up front so he knows to keep his head down Laughing 29 for progesterone means you will have ov'd, if you look at the charts for it it does peak and fall quite quickly so if the test isn't timed perfectly then you can either catch it while its still rising or just as it's falling and get it at under 30 but its so close it doesn't really matter Smile xx
Faith you have more patience than me Laughing It's funny isn't it how the home tests just don't work for some women or don't work well for them, I know after about 9 weeks you can get false negatives from the hook effect when levels are too high for the test, but one of our reversal ladies had really high blood levels in early pregnancy but struggled to get even a faint positive the day before Question I've seen it a few times on the forums, and yet even GP's will often say if a home test is negative then you're not pregnant Rolling Eyes I hope yours does the bloods for you xx
lisab36
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, I am new to these OPK tests strips but due to OV type niggles yesterday i tested last night and got a positive, so insisted on a little BD. So expected to get similar today, but no it was negative which as the niggles have gone to has left me a little puzzled. Any ideas to what us going on? According to FF my ov is due to start Friday...
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:19 pm 
Post subject:
This is exactly why I never took any notice of the ov predictors on sites like fertility friend Lisa, as they purely go off what is 'average' and very few of us are average Smile
If you got a pos yesterday then ov is likely to happen around 24 hrs from when you first got the surge, or some docs say to go off when the tests go negative again, which makes sense as the LH surges until your body signals it's done it's job and the follicle wall is breaking down which mean ov is imminent, the niggles you had could well have been actual ov that you felt, although you can get them just before ov and then never actually feel ov happen Smile
So it's hard to pin down just from the niggles.
The lines can go from a very strong positive right back to barely there within a few hours as well, that's perfectly normal, once the LH has done it's job then the levels can drop quickly, so quickly that if you only test once a day you can actually miss it altogether Rolling Eyes Laughing
It looks like you've either ov'd this month or about to anyway so fingers crossed you caught that egg Very Happy xxx
For some reason after being fine with AF arriving and still fine for days after I had a bit of a meltdown yesterday Rolling Eyes Laughing Some programme I was watching where a woman wanted a baby set me off Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing
So for the first time in ages I did some research today into tubal blockages and found some stuff about homeopathic remedies and a study that showed some success with two particular ones that are commonly used for clearing infections and scarring, which is something I've never thought of for this Question I'm not convinced about homeopathy but they were so cheap on the site I found, compared to the fortune I've spent on vitamins, castor oil, macca and enzymes Laughing that I thought I might as well give them a shot , nothing ventured and all that Laughing So I ordered them and they should be here for the weekend.
I can't see them working to be honest as nothing else has but while I'm still using the serrapeptase anyway and finishing up some other bits and bobs I've got I thought I might as well try them Question
Faith7
Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:29 pm 
Post subject:
Hello my lovely ladies!! Well AF has arrive and with revenge omg I have never had such a pain before is like someone is taking my inside out I hope is no like this every month well I hope I won't see the witch much more Laughing I spoke to Dr pickles today as he wanted me to let him know if I had my AF and he agreed that I can take 25mg of Clomid this month but I need to have another 21days blood taken. I am so happy that I chose him for my reversal him and Mandy (his secretary) are so good!! Very Happy
So soon will be like rabbits with DH and try again Laughing
FC for all of us and we all catch en eggy this month Wink Smile

Love to you all xxxxxxxxxxxx and loads of baby dust xxxxxxxx
ladycake
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:23 am 
Post subject:
Hi Faith

Dr Pickles & Mandy are great, I am on the 25mg of Clomid start today!! Fingers and toes crossed for this month although I have had a real short period only 3 days this month?

Hope every other lady is doing ok on this thread....we need some BFP's Smile
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:38 am 
Post subject:
Morning lovely ladies xx well I did another two tests this morning and both very positive Very Happy still extremely nervous.. have doctor appointment tomorrow and hopefully can get booked in for early scan etc

Good luck everyone, don't give up Very Happy
Shellyrfc
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jillybeanz. Do you mind if I ask you how long ago you had your sterelization done. xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Shelley, I had my op in Feb this year with dr Pickles
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 75 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular