Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:04 am 
Post subject:
Good luck for Thursday Jillybeanz, don't worry if you can't see much, sometimes you can just see the sac early on, or maybe the fetal pole but no heartbeat yet, the way your tests are getting darker is a good sign though Very Happy xx
Faith I think I know too much now Rolling Eyes and some months it still doesn't help me figure out when ov was Laughing
I'd say it sounds like the clomid definitely does something for you Faith, last months progesterone level was great, they do say it has a cumulative effect as well so it might work better on month 2 and 3 even Smile so fingers crossed this month you'll get that egg Very Happy xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 7:53 am 
Post subject:
CD 15 and still no wiser Shocked Laughing I've done 5 OPK's now Embarassed Laughing one with yesterdays FMU, then one with midday, one at 4pm and one at 8pm and then one this morning with FMU and they all look the bl**dy same Mad Laughing
Totally confused as after ov mine normally just got back to faint quite quickly but these all have half strength lines on them Rolling Eyes
Plus after checking CP and CM (TMI again Embarassed Laughing ) my CP is high and soft but my cm was a mix of quite a lot of ewcm but some sticky white cm as well Shocked Rolling Eyes
and my temp was a bit low first thing but has suddenly gone up in the last hour. So I give up with the guessing what's going on.
I suppose I could have had my surge Sunday and ov'd yesterday Question
I certainly had enough pains, and left side ones as well which I almost never get Very Happy
In which case the ewcm should definitely be gone by tomorrow.
Annoyingly BD last night didn't happen Mad as the OH was tired and his arm had been hurting again, he also wasn't in the best of moods as he'd been putting up with an overseas customer he doesn't like and a delivery had turned up 5hrs late so even my powers of persuasion didn't help there Rolling Eyes Sad
So if I did ov yesterday (Monday) then we've only BD once on Sunday so I'm not holding out any hope at all really Rolling Eyes I was a bit annoyed to be honest as I've only ever had left sided ov type pains about 3 or 4 times while trying (although some months I get none so I could be ov'ing either side then Question ) but it makes me feel a bit better thinking I could be ov'ing on the side with a tube and then we 'waste' the opportunity Confused
But I've learnt with my OH that any sort of pressure around ov time just really puts him off Rolling Eyes
I'm just a bit confused by the lines on these OPK's as they really are still very strong compared to my normal post ov ones and are all pretty much identical instead of fading Question Just seems a bit weird Question
Hopefully I should have more idea tomorrow either from cm or maybe the opk will be much fainter Question

I saw those digi ones in Boots when I got mine Faith couldn't believe the price Shocked over 40 for 20 Shocked Shocked Even the cbfm sticks don't cost that, although you do have to get the machine and you can only test once a day with that, but still Shocked Laughing I couldn't use those because I test too much around ov time, I'd probably use a box a month Embarassed Laughing xxx

Oh I saw some new fertility lubricant as well ladies, it's a spray that claims it contains something that makes sperm more motile Question
Not sure how it would work, it said to spray the entrance to downstairs just before BD but then how would the lubricant get to where the sperm do Question
It's called Balance Active fertility spray if any of you want to have a look at it though Smile
ladycake
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 1:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, well it sounds like everybody is busy- Faith i see you have dropped to 25mg clomid this month good luck!! I have had to postpone my Clomid this month as my MRI is today for the prolactin issues. At least we will get to the bottom of why it is so raised!!
DL05 you are so full of information which is great...My cycle was very strange this month, AF came 2 days early and lasted only 3 days so I am all over the place as to when I am fertile etc. So I will start testing and chance my arm. Cant wait for next period as I can start clomid 25mg on day 5 yay Very Happy

Baby dust to all, Dr P does seem to have good success rates I hope his good work - works on me!!! Crying or Very sad
Good luck all

X
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:50 pm 
Post subject:
Ladycake I'd just presume this cycle will be normal when it comes to ov testing, anyone can have a one off random long or short cycle and generally your cycle will go back to what's normal for you the month after Smile
It might even have been the clomid making you ov earlier if you took that last month Question
Good Luck with the MRI Smile xx

Well I did another OPK at 2pm and still exactly the same as this morning Question Laughing
I really do give up now Shocked
I've still got one left for in the morning but if that's the same I'm not getting any more because I sort of feel like I probably missed my surge on Sunday which would be early compared to last month but about right compared to my other cycles recently so I'll just wait and see what my temps do Question Might try and pounce on the OH later Laughing just in case ov was late on yesterday although the chances of catching an egg from yesterday are minimal now but it can't hurt to try Wink Laughing
have a great evening ladies Smile
lisab36
Posted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:04 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

How are you all? Well i hope.
I have have now got the hang of those opk results. I thought i may have ov-ed early this cycle due to taking soy and miss reading the opk results. But i stuck with them testing only daily though but today cd17 i got a proper positive the test strips were both equally dark. So the good news is i have been busy enough and will be for a day or so to give us the best chance. To be honest i dont expect miracles so soon, but i would be disappointed if we didn't try Wink . OMG i am obsessed already Shocked what will i be like in a few months? I keep telling myself i should give myself till March, but the truth is if i am not pregnant by then i will be devastated Sad anyway i will have to deal with that if it is what happens.

Much baby dust to us all Smile xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:28 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Lisa I was exactly the same Embarassed Laughing Good luck for this cycle xx

Well still having OPK issues myself Rolling Eyes Laughing This mornings was yet again exactly the same as every other one for the past 2 days, still no temp rise and still got a mixture of very stretchy ewcm (sorry for the TMI) and some white cm Rolling Eyes
So now despite Mondays pains I doubt I ov'd then as my temp would have risen by now and I wouldn't be getting ewcm still Question
As I'm still not sure what's happening I am going to get more OPK's today as I do like to know when I've ov'd just so I don't get excited thinking AF is late if for nothing else Laughing .
Still no BD since Sunday so if I didn't ov Monday and it happens in the next few days I think I can safely say we'll have missed any opportunity this cycle anyway Rolling Eyes
It's just very weird how exactly the same they all are Shocked I've never had so many the same in a row as once the lines get to the strength these are I normally get my positive one a few hours later Question
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:57 am 
Post subject:
Not good, I woke up this morning to some very light pink discharge (sorry tmi). Not feeling very hopeful Sad
JellyBean73
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:58 am 
Post subject:
I had spotting light pick discharge for 8 weeks after falling pg JillyBeanz, It turned out I had a bleed in the uterus below the bean which resolved itself. Very Happy

All fingers and toes crossed that your bean sticks xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:00 am 
Post subject:
Aww hope it turns out to be nothing to worry about jillybeanz, light pink and even red bleeding is so common in early pregnancy and sometimes it's just a bit of cervical irritation xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:20 am 
Post subject:
Ah girls I really hope it's nothing to worry about.. its very very light and not even on my underwear.. fingers and toes crossed xx

Jellybean how is your bump coming along
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:30 am 
Post subject:
Ah girls I really hope it's nothing to worry about.. its very very light and not even on my underwear.. fingers and toes crossed xx

Jellybean how is your bump coming along
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 11:01 am 
Post subject:
Good morning everyone,thought i would pop in and say hi and to see how everyone is.

Jillybean massive congratulations hun Very Happy hope everything goes well at your scan,i had some spotting with these 2 around 7/8 weeks,it was below the sack and just over the top of my cervix and was put down to an unexplained bleedd,im sure everything will be fine Smile xx

Nat fingers crossed you have caught that eggie Smile XX

Hi to everyone else,hope you are all well,sending babydust to you all xx
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies! Is so any of us TTC this month, I hope we get our bfp Smile
Jellybeanz aim sure everything if fine i had a bit of pink for a few weeks with my first boy, good luck for tomorrow hun xx

Well Nat I got myself a basal thermometer after seen so many ladies doing the temperature thing Wink even that I said I wouldn't do anything like this I wanted to do everything very natural but I cave in and I am doing everything that I said I wouldn't Laughing Oh well!!! Everything for another baba!!! Very Happy
I got it from eBay yesterday and already arrive today!! Fast delivery!!! Wink so I know I must take temperature from cd 1 but I past that day and the say I must take it first thing in the morning so will start tomorrow morning, but I did try today and my temp is 97.18 is that ok or to low I got not idea how this wok Question I better start searching on line Embarassed
I hope everyone is doing well xxxxx

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 3:53 pm 
Post subject:
It's all relative to you Faith, my pre ov temps is typically 98.4F but I have a higher than average temp and can't use the charts on fertility friend etc. as they don't go up to my post ov temps Rolling Eyes Laughing
Don't worry about too high or too low, all you're looking for is a change after ov, which can be anything from .3-4 of a degree up to a full degree or more, mines typically 99.2F after ov so mine goes up by about .8 on average. Once you've had a positive ov test it can take a day or two to rise so don't worry if it doesn't happen right away.
I started with the temping before my op Embarassed Laughing because I wanted to make sure I was ovulating and also to find out when I was ovulating as I had 30/31 day cycles so I knew it probably wasn't the quoted typical cd 14 and sure enough it was either cd16 or 17 back then and between the OPK's and knowing when I got my surge and the temp rises I could pin ov down to pretty much the day Smile
It's not the best for prior planning but I found it reassuring to know when AF was due and to know I had definitely ov'd. If you're taking the clomid you might see some extra low temps while you're on it because it increases oestrogen which keeps your temp low before ov and you might get a bigger rise after as well if you release more than one egg and have extra progesterone, I had some sky high post ov temps on soy, 99.9F or even just over a 100 a few times Shocked Laughing Good luck xx
Hiya Mand how are you getting on, not long to go now Very Happy Hope you're not feeling it too much with looking after little Mia as well Smile
I don't even know if there's been an egg yet Mand Rolling Eyes Laughing xx

Well the obsessive ov testing continues Rolling Eyes Laughing I did another about 12 and it had a stronger line on it, not much lighter than the control but still a bit narrow, so I thought yayyy finally about to get my surge, managed to hold off testing again to 4pm even though I was tempted because I was getting right sided ovary twinges and the bl**dy lines back to how it was this morning Shocked Rolling Eyes if not a little bit fainter, starting to wonder if my stupid body knows what it's doing this month Rolling Eyes or if I keep almost getting my surge and then it backs off again for some reason Question
As I've had clear cm since cd8(last Tuesday) and ewcm since Saturday cd12 (and TMI my OH got very frisky then which is normally a sure fire sign ov is imminent Embarassed Laughing )and in the past if I've ov'd late then all the other signs of ov are late too, so I've never had all this for so many days beforehand Question
It is driving me slightly nuts now, but if I do ov late as long as it's over the weekend I don't mind because that gets my cycle back on schedule as I've ov'd on the weekend every month apart from last month for over a year now and it's much better timing for us Laughing So there is a silver lining, plus I know from past experience the more wound up you get about ov not happening the less likely it is to happen Rolling Eyes Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES.. SORRY IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I HAVE BEEN ON.. IT'S BEEN 4 MONTHS THAT I HAD THE MISCARRIAGE AND IT HAS REALLY TAKEN A TOLL ON MY EMOTIONS. I DO HAVE GOOD DAYS AND MOSTLY BAD TO WHERE ALL I WANT TO DO IS CRY... DH AND I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS DUE TO THE LOST AND WE HAVE BEEN DISTANCE. HE DOESNT WANT TO TRY RIGHT AWAY AGAIN CAUSE HE IS AFRAID OF IT HAPPENONG IT AGAIN AND I'M THE ONE THAT WANTS TO START TRYING ESSPECIALLY WHEN I HAD THE HSG DONE AND RIGHT TUBE IS BLOCKED.. I CAN'T SEEM TO CHANGE HIS MIND SO I DONT BRING IT UP.. I TOLD HIM I HAD THIS REVERSAL FOR HIM CAUSE HE WANTED A BABY OF HIS ON. I WENT THROUGH THE PAIN NOT HIM AND THEN HEARING HIM NOT WANT ONE RIGHT NOW ONLY ADDS PAIN TO MY HEART.IT'S ALL IN GODS HANDS NOW... I LOVE MY DH SO MUCH AND I WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR HIM BUT I GUESS HE IS JUST TOO BROKEN HEARTED TO TRY AGAIN... I'M SO LOST Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT GOING TO MY DR TO TRY TO GET ON SOME MEDS FOR MY DEPRESSION Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I KNOW TIME HEALS BUT I GUESS ITS WORSE WHEN DH DOESNT WANT TO TRY RIGHT NOW..

HOPE EVERONE IS DOING GOOD AND GOT THERE BFP.... SORRY I HAVENT KEPT IN TOUCH BUT ITS SO HARD TO SEE THE BFP BUT I ALSO AM HAPPY THAT THEY GET THEM.. I DONT KNOW IM SO CONFUED....
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 76, 77, 78 ... 107, 108, 109  Next
Page 77 of 109

Jump to:  

Community

Popular