Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

ladycake
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 9:44 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Shelleypenton, keep the faith. It is so hard on you and your DH. he is grieving as you are. I can't imagine how hard it is for you both ...Keep strong, easier sad than done I know xxx

Huge hugs to you both
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:05 am 
Post subject:
Shelly hun I'm so sorry you're going through this now, I think as women our reaction to a loss is often to want to try again right away but many men struggle with that, he may be worried for you and your health as well as grieving his loss. Don't forget men have that protector thing going on so by not wanting to try he may feel he's somehow protecting you from the pain of another loss Question
All you can do is keep talking to each other, by not bringing it uphe may feel you're okay with it all, let him know how you feel and why it's important for you, and how you feel it would help you cope with the loss.
I can imagine you must be desperate to try after the HSG, try not to worry though as most scarring that's going to happen happens after the first few months, so if your left tube is open now there's no reason why it shouldn't stay open. If you feel you need something to help you cope I'd say go and get it, there's no point struggling on feeling miserable when there's something you can do to help, (((((HUGS))))) xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 6:22 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Smile
CD17 for me and I finally got my surge Shocked Clap Excited not that I'm excited or anything Laughing
I did another test last night at 8 ish but just dunked it and threw it in the drawer while I ate Laughing so when I came back to look at it it had a very strong line but just to halfway, when I threw it in it had landed on it's side Rolling Eyes so I wasn't sure if the line was dark just because all the dye had slumped to one side or if it was really an almost pos Question
Anyway my OH was out last night with his boss and some new customer so I thought I'd wait up for him just in case it was the beginning of my surge Wink Laughing
I'd got some of that balance active fertility stuff so I got all prepped with that and put some sexy underwear on Embarassed Laughing
and then fell asleep Rolling Eyes Roll I vaguely heard him come in but couldn't be bothered and went back to sleep Embarassed
So I had to grab him this morning instead Cool Laughing
Anyway this mornings temp was still low and my OPK's was looking like a positive even before the dye cleared and is now an obvious positive Very Happy
So I'm not bothered there was no nookie since sunday as it means we had extra swimmers Embarassed Laughing and for the first time in ages we actually BD'd as I'm getting my surge, for months now it seems to have been either the day before or the day after (maybe because normally getting my surge seems to make me an argumentative witch Laughing but this time I was fine Question )and based on AF's arrival last month I probably did ov on surge day, so I'm chuffed with the timing and don't think it could be better, plus now AF should be due on a Friday or Saturday so the timing will be back on track so even if we don't get lucky there's still an upside Very Happy
It's put me in such a good mood this morning I'm not even bothered about having an exam now Shocked Laughing
Have a great day ladies xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 11:27 am 
Post subject:
Things aren't looking to good for me.. went for scan this morning and they couldn't find anything Sad did blood test just waiting for results. They think ectopic or early pregnancy..
ladycake
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:43 pm 
Post subject:
Yay DL05 happy days!!

Jellybeanz - sorry to hear your news honey...

I had my MRI results - No news on why I have raised prolactin but it showed "multiple high signal intensity foci identified involving the white matter of the frontal and parietal lobes"
God knows what that means but I will await what Dr says! It isnt causing the raised prolactin so not sure what is?
Desperate to start on clomid and they wont let me until Prolactin down!!!! Mad
I dont know whether I am just stressed out now with it all...one of those days

Hugs to all Question
lisab36
Posted: Thu Oct 24, 2013 7:53 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all, Jellybeans i am sorry to hear ur news, take care Hun.

Faith how are you at the moment, busy i expect Hun x
Great news Nat, good luck and lots of baby dust to you x

Well i am officially going to far, i have not just been looking at prams and cribs, i have made a final choice of pram and crib. If this is me trying not to be obsessive then goodness help me when i am lol !!!

I truly can't imagine me being patient waiting for my bfp, well i will learn x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:13 am 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz I really hope this isn't bad news for you, could you maybe just be a little less pregnant than you thought, or perhaps have a tilted womb as then they often struggling getting a clear picture on early scans Question xxx

Ladycake fingers crossed the high prolactin is something that can be easily sorted then, no idea what the other stuff is but I do know even something like a migraine can show as brain changes on a MRI so maybe it's something and nothing Question When do you see the doctor for the results ? Fingers crossed they let you have the clomid soon xx

Lisa I picked out a pram while I was waiting for the reversal Embarassed Laughing it is hard to rein yourself in isn't it though as the thought of being fertile again is so exciting after the op Smile There's no harm in looking though, it's when you start buying you have to worry Shocked Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:22 am 
Post subject:
Feeling pretty good about this month so far Very Happy CD18 and I was woken up by what I can only presume were ov pains at 3 am Rolling Eyes Laughing started on one side and then switched to the other which is a bit weird but maybe it was 2 eggs Question
Anyway we got in another BD this morning Embarassed Laughing so that's a bit of a miracle for us, just recently we always seem to peak BD wise before ov and then end up either just doing the day before the surge or the day after so to get both days is bl**dy brilliant Laughing I might let him have the weekend off Question Laughing
I've used the new fertility gel both times as well and had a lot of natural ewcm this cycle (sorry for the TMI) so fingers crossed it might help, maybe I've got the EPO to thank for that as I have been taking that since about cd10 Laughing
I don't know why but recently I've had a feeling it might be less of a tubal issue and more of a timing/wrong ov side and egg/sperm quality issue Question
Probably grasping at straws as there's nothing to suggest that my tube isn't still completely blocked.
But I was even thinking about having a repeat HSG after Christmas perhaps.
That way I'll know if the serrapeptase etc. has had any extra effect whatsoever and whether it's even worth getting my hopes up a tiny bit every month Question
lisab36
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 5:06 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well that's good to know i am not alone on my window shopping Nat.

i was wondering if anyone who has tried soy felt unusually moody after your ov on their soy cycle? Because i am a c** at the moment and feel like crying at the drop of a hat so i am blaming the soy lol x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Fri Oct 25, 2013 7:50 pm 
Post subject:
Nat, I do have a tilted uterus but never thouht to mention it im going for more bloods tomorrow and then another scan on monday.. my boobs feel like they going to explode and im so so bloated and fed up now Crying or Very sad
Jobleb
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies not sure if you can remember me as it's been so long since I was last on here. I had my reversal June 2012 and got my bpf yesterday. We had give up trying so it's come as an absolute shock to us. Hope your all well xxxxx
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:54 am 
Post subject:
Fx jilly hope everything turns out ok
Jobleb congratulations H&H 9mths
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:05 pm 
Post subject:
Just got blood results back and my hcg levels are dropping.. game over for me Sad going to have a glass or two or three of wine
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:17 pm 
Post subject:
so sorry hun. hugs if you need chat im happy for
you to pm me xxx
Faith7
Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:33 am 
Post subject:
Good morning ladies!
Jellybeanz iam so sorry hun, but don't loose hope just yet, on my second pregnancy my bloods drop as well but after a few days they pick up again, the Doc said that i probably had twins and I loos one but the other one stay strong and now is 11 years old, so don't lose hope just yet, sending you ((((( hugs)))))) xxxxxx

DL all my best wishes and hope and faith that you cough that egg this month Very Happy and soon you get you so much wanted BFP Smile
Joble congratulations on your BFP Very Happy
Lisa I am good hun, hoping and praying that this month will work Very Happy
Lady cake I hope things get sorted soon and you can start your Clomids Smile

AFM well I am confuse.com, today is my cd13 and I done a opk clear blue and I got a solid smile but yesterday on CD12 I done one and I had a empty circle, I never got the flashing smile is this ok? Does this mean that I am ovulating??? Also my temperature rise big time, yesterday was 95.80 and today is 97.42 is thi good???
Oh! I am so confuse.... If anyone can help me I will appreciated
Xxx

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 77, 78, 79 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 78 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular