Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 7:17 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Smile
Jillybeanz I'm so sorry Sad Do you know the numbers as what Faith said is possible if they were very high and dropped a bit Question It's just not bl**dy fair after waiting so long is it, I know it won't be any consolation now but at least you know you can still get pregnant, so you must have at least one good tube and maybe trying some stuff to help with sperm and egg quality could make all the difference when you try again Question xxx

Jobleb fantastic news Very Happy Hope everything goes well for you xx

Faith I wouldn't worry about it, from what I've seen with these they work in a very similar way to the cbfm in fact the sticks look identical to the cbfm sticks, that machine just 'reads' the stick, with the cbfm you test from about cd6 or so and the machine knows what normal oestrogen levels are for you and with that I never had less than 2 full days of HIGH (same as flashing smiley) but I'd say with these digi ones if you didn't test for at least 5 days before you normally get your surge then the test could possibly miss your oestrogen rise to give you the flashing smiley as it won't know whats normal for you just before ov. I bet that's what happened yesterday and if you still have the stick then the oestrogen line will probably be fairly strong on it Question
The solid smile is supposed to mean you're getting your surge, if you haven't tested since the morning before your surge could have started not long after you last tested which could be why you've got a temp rise already because you might have already ov'd Question
Fingers crossed you went for it yesterday and caught that egg, but honestly as well as using ov tests, if you have a rough idea of when you might ov it's always a good idea to get some BD in just before anyway whatever the test says as things can change very quickly on them and it's not worth missing the right time because the test says it's not the right time yet Smile xx
Lisa the soy can play havoc with your emotions, the first month I took it I was all over the place and had every pregnancy type symptom going as well Rolling Eyes Laughing a lot of the clomid women say the same thing, maybe because they can both make you release more than one egg so you have higher progesterone than normal Question xx

Well I'm CD 21 today and only 3 DPO Rolling Eyes Laughing I'm fairly certain it was Friday now, I had a temp rise Saturday and had white cm, By Sunday my temp had shot up to higher than normal post ov temps and TMI my cp was low and definitely closed I did another OPK on sunday to check and it was right back down to faint so I can safely say I have finally ov'd Laughing
Funnily I was feeling very optimistic Saturday but by yesterday I just felt very emotional and down all of a sudden and certain that this month is a washout like all the rest, we'll see I suppose a week on Saturday Laughing
Have a great day Ladies xx
JellyBean73
Posted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:11 am 
Post subject:
JillyBean I am so sorry to read your news. Hopefully the little bean will hang in there.

Update on my news - I am now 27 weeks pg which is great, what isn't so great is that my baby bean has been trying to escape, so I am on strict bed rest for the next month at least. I am allowed to the bathroom and thats it. As everytime I walk about longer than a couple of minutes contractions start and what we dont want is things to establish themselves.

I wish everyone else much baby dust Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Booooo to the bed rest Jellybean, at least there's all the modern technology now though to keep you entertained. Did you say you had your other babies early ? Or am I thinking of someone else Question xxx

Feeling a bit down today Confused Found out my husbands sister is pregnant again last night, I'm pleased for her don't get me wrong but it just feels so unfair as well, this will be her second baby since my reversal, first time round she got pregnant after a fling and had to have a DNA test done as she wasn't sure which of two men it was, this time she's been with some bloke for a few weeks and got up the duff by accident again Confused
It just seems so unfair when me and the OH have been together for 16 bl**dy years are really settled have plenty of space and time and money for a baby and yes we do have two lovely kids already but they would both love a little brother or sister and I can't get s*dding pregnant, when his sister still lives with her Mum, doesn't have room for another, only has a part time job and has only been with this bloke a few weeks and it just happens 'by accident' for her Twisted Evil
Okay rant over Embarassed Laughing I do like his Sister and she is a good mum and I suppose it would have happened sooner or later, but with my DD due this week as well with her 2nd since we decided to go for the op it just seems like there are babies everywhere but still none for me Crying or Very sad
JellyBean73
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:16 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies. Yes Nat you are quite correct my last daughter tried to show up at 30 weeks & labour was stopped, then to have a c-section at 32 weeks. I am just praying this little girl stays in till at least 32 weeks even if i have to stand on my head for the next 5 weeks.

My other half & my girls are being fantastic. Just drives me nuts at not being able to do anything.

I really do feel for you, there are so many women out there who are ill equipped to have children in any shape or form but still pop them out without even wanting them. It is so unfair....

Much baby dust to everyone else ttc x Very Happy Mad
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:19 am 
Post subject:
Hugs Nat its always the way the day we lost our
miracle my brother tells me he and his gf are expecting
and due same time as we would of been
He dosent want another child she does
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 6:38 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, just wanted to stop in and say hi and that I am feeling a little better with everything.. I have an appt to go see my dr to get on something for my depression and hopfully that will help out.. I just have to trust in the Lord and hope that something positive will come out of all this heartache..

Jellybenz I am so sorry, I know what you are going through my heart aches for all you ladies that had to go through this. Congrats on the ones that got their BFP...

Nat how are you doing?

I really want to say after coming here the other day and writing to you all on how I was doing felt good to get it out and helped out a lot with all the encouraging words to lift me up.. I also got a membership at the gym to start working out hoping that will give me some energy. I really cant lose anymore weight lol I lost 15 pounds after the miscarriage due to the stress.. i am going to also start going back to yoga class on sundays. I loved going and it is really a good way to relieve stress.. I have decided that i need to focas on myself to get better so i can be a better person to evryone else.... thank you all for all the sweet comments!!!! Love to all of you XOXOXOXOXOX
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, i have came to the conclusion that soy may not be for me next cycle. I have had a list of "pregnancy symptoms" which i know are down to the soy as i don't get most of the symptoms i have had the passed few days this early on in pregnancy Laughing

Today is only dpo 7, and my lower back is is very uncomfortable (soy symptom i think) anyway i will just try good old fashion luck next cycle lol x
lisab36
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:36 pm 
Post subject:
Should have also said i am so very tired but i wont blame soy for that, i will blame the children and the preparation for Halloween x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:02 pm 
Post subject:
Lisa sounds very promising Smile With my last two pregnancies Ive had early symptoms
Bad back was one of them from day 8 Shocked if use FR can test on day 10 if 28 day cycle
good luck when you do

shelly hugs huni I know how you feel loosing our baby last mth at 8 wks was heart breaking Sad
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:06 am 
Post subject:
I got a very strong BFP on Friday 4 weeks after our M/C Shocked We went to the Drs today and they have confirmed it Fingers crossed its 3rd time lucky for us
There is nothing the Drs can do at this stage as were only 4 wks 5 days

She has said that its unlikely that we will have another loss so soon but if we do they will do a lot of test ect
She also said that due to it being a natural conception no need to take the cyclogiest ?sorry carnt spell

Im so scared if im honest with you.
Just hoping and praying that this is it not sure I could handle going through another loss so soon not even sure how we managed it as only bed once on my Birthday Shocked Just going take each day as it comes for now please keep everything crossed for me
ladycake
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 11:12 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies
Well I am due to be on Witch in ten days, Just had a bizarre month?
First I came on as planned then I only bled for 3 days and very light, now this morning I have had like a small clot of blod nothing really bad but I never bleed mid month????? any idea's ladies?
I am working on getting the prolactin down and starting Clomid next month Smile

How is everybody else doing? I am catching up with the posts, some good some bad Arrow

Take care all, baby dust x
lisab36
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 12:22 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, congratulations Jakes mommy, you take care and have a h&h 9 months x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
Bl**dy Fantastic news Anna Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy So pleased for you Very Happy It's typical it always seems to happen when you don't try Laughing My DD said the same thing with her daughter they just did it the once the first month after she had a m/c and she got pregnant with her first sticky after trying for almost 3 yrs with several m/c's and missed m/c's . Her consultant told her that sometimes conceiving quickly after a loss seems to help out the next pregnancy Question
You'll have a functioning corpus luteum to make progesterone this time Anna so you should be fine without the cyclogest, they tend to give that because the egg retrieval can destroy the follicle and stop a corpus luteum forming so your body doesn't always make enough natural progesterone, some of the fertility drugs have a half life as well so they could well have given your egg this cycle a boost still in the same way clomid can so fingers crossed everything goes smoothly this time Very Happy xxxxx
Shelly hun, glad you're feeling a bit stronger now, the yoga sounds like a brilliant idea, I did it for a while and I agree it is so relaxing, I don't think you can physically be tense and do yoga at the same time Smile xx
Lisa fingers crossed for you Smile I took soy my first month trying and was totally unprepared for how it made me feel, either I did conceive and it didn't stick, but I doubt that very much as I tested early Embarassed or soy just perfectly mimics pregnancy Rolling Eyes because I had every typical pregnancy symptom going, including dizzy spells and nausea and like you I never got them so early when I was pregnant Rolling Eyes Laughing So I'd try not to read anything into it, but hopefully you will get that BFP Very Happy xxx
Lady cake, wish I knew Question I had some mid cycle bleeding this cycle and then ov'd late no idea if the two things are linked, I think our bodies just like to throw us a curve ball every so often Rolling Eyes Laughing
It can just be ov related though, even after ov it can just be a bit of lining because the rising hormones can disrupt it a bit.
But with a light and short AF I might be tempted to maybe do a HPT if you have any because it's not unheard of in the forums for women to have what they think is a period and then to discover they're pregnant a couple of weeks later, often because they have pos ov tests for days on end. I know last time I was pregnant the bleed I had was exactly the same as my normal pill withdrawal bleeds but I was definitely about 4 weeks pregnant then based on my first scan at 13 weeks xx

Have a bit of a weird symptom month myself Rolling Eyes Laughing Must be something in the air Shocked First I have late ov and then all my post ov signs are missing except my temp, no sore boobs or anything but they are huge Shocked I got some bigger bras the other day DD instead of just D and they're still escaping Embarassed Laughing
My appetite has vanished, I've actually lost nearly 3lbs in as many days Question I'm exhausted from the minute I wake up and since Sunday which was only 2DPO I've been so tearful for no reason Confused Yesterday I just suddenly started crying like something terrible had happened out of the blue.
Then I realised I was feeling snappy at only 4DPO far too early for PMS Laughing and was falling asleep on the sofa at 7 pm yesterday Shocked Shocked My hair has gone so greasy that I can wash it in the morning and by afternoon it looks like it hasn't been washed for days Mad Laughing but my skin is really clear and normally if its hormones making my hair greasy I get spots too like I did with the DHEA and then this afternoon (TMI !!!) I was tidying up and sudden felt a gush of something down below that I instantly thought was AF turning up stupidly early Shocked
Turns out it was cm Embarassed Laughing tonnes of it, white but watery as well if that makes sense and I never get anything like that after ov Question
Don't even get me started on the bizarre dreams Shocked Laughing
I am ignoring it all though, well trying to Laughing
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Just popped on to say congratulations Anna, hope that its 3rd time lucky for you hun. Xxx
Hope u have a h & h 9 months! Xxx

Nat how u doing hun? Xx

Harry seems to be suffering with his teeth at the mo, drooling loads and he has 8 teeth altogether coming in, most of them have broken through but a couple still pushing, so he's a bit clingy and whingy!

Hiya Mand how's the twin pregnancy going? Xx
Meesh how's little liam doing? Xx

Hiya angel hun I hope your doing great! Xx

Well best go cos harry is having a nap in the car so best go and check on him! Xx

Catch u all later, bye for now! Xx
Posted: Wed Oct 30, 2013 7:05 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks DL05, not sure whats going on this month, one bit of the tiniest blood and now nothing? Could be a bit of lining -thats what it looked like??? Sorry for the TMI

Glad to hear of good news it does give us all trying some support Smile

Have a good evening, must be in the air and peoples cycles all weird lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 79 of 107

Jump to:  

Community

Popular