Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:16 am 
Post subject:
Maybe it's the change in seasons messing every one up Question Laughing
All these long dark nights confusing our bodies.

Aww bless little Harry lilemm one's bad enough but 8 at a time must be horrible poor little man.
Are you looking forward to Christmas with him this year, it's much more fun once they understand what's happening, he might even play with some presents and not just the boxes Laughing
I'm okay, enjoying my course, got a couple of the exams out of the way now and they went well so that's given me a boost Very Happy Not hopeful at all anymore that I'll ever get a BFP and not as bothered by that as I once was, but not quite ready to give up completely yet Wink Laughing xx

My DD is having her baby today Very Happy She was going to go natural after having a section for breech last time but I think she got scared at the last minute and suddenly changed her mind so they booked her in for today,I think it's silly the hospital didn't even get her to speak to the VBAC midwife or anything first as I'm sure it was just nerves and with support she could have got past it, after all everyone gets nervous no matter how many you have, I know I did every time Laughing and they're supposed to be promoting VBAC's but nope they didn't even ask her why just booked her in Rolling Eyes She had major problems early in this pregnancy because of adhesions from the last c section as well and had to have bowel surgery at 12 weeks so it's seems a bit irresponsible of them to agree to a section again when it's not medically necessary but they did Confused
Just hope she recovers well and doesn't get an infection like she did last time.
Looks like I'll be a granny again anyway in the next 2 hrs Shocked
I'm far too young to be a granny of 4 Shocked Shocked Laughing
mand136
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject:
Hi Lilemm Very Happy Very Happy I am good thanks hun,mw has just left,all good with the pregnancy,measuring up 40 wks Shocked she is arranging for my steroid injections and a tour of the scbu.
Hows little man? Mia is growing up so fast,she is so cute but is partial to a tantrum now Laughing
Am really looking forward to christmas this year now she is so much more aware of things Very Happy

Hi to everyone else,hope you are all well xx
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:58 pm 
Post subject:
Nat I hope everything goes smoothly with your dd I wish I had of tried natural second time round those c section are horrible xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 5:12 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks Jillybeanz, everything went well, it was very quick and problem free and she's now mummy to a 8lb 10oz baby boy Very Happy I agree sections are horrible, compared to natural births anyway I've done both and I'd rather give birth twice in one day than have another section Shocked Laughing xx
Can't believe I'm a granny to 4 now and my younger daughters come off the pill and is trying for her second so no doubt she'll be pregnant soon, my middle daughter would love another as well but needs a man first bless her Laughing
Ah well at least if I never have another of my own there'll always be someone with a newborn baby about for cuddles Smile
Doing well Mand getting to 30 weeks Very Happy
Have they said if they'll give you a section date or just see how long you go Question My FIL's wife had identical girls and she got to almost 35 weeks and they didn't even go to scbu at all and I don't think my son would have at 33 weeks if he hadn't had the infection because he got a good agpar score and was breathing unaided from the start thanks to the steroids so you never know they might never need scbu, fingers crossed they hold on for a few more weeks and they can stay in your room with you xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:40 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Very Happy HUGE Congratulatios Anna... FX all goes well this time.. wow is that a natural bfp as well???? xXxX

Jillybeanz so sorry hun hope you are doing ok XX
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 6:41 pm 
Post subject:
Just got back from my amazing holiday Very Happy
and soo want to go back there!! best get saving..... hope you are all ok xxx
lisab36
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:46 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Congratulations on your new grandchild Nat x

Well as i suspected the symptoms were down to the soy insof. as they are mostly gone now. I do still have a pain in my lower back and tired but that could be anything. I really don't expect a positive result this month anyway. The tww does drag on a bit and feels way longer lol x

I am nearly ready for Christmas, to keep stress levels to a minimum, and i am working hard on my weight loss. I am even considering drastic action. Using Those total meal replacement diet. I did years ago and it did work and i kept the weight of for years but it is drastic. My weight has sneaked up to 16 st 10 lbs, i would say it is time for drastic action. As it must be affecting my fertility. I would go onto a low calorie diet as soon as i found out i am pregnant, what do you ladies think given all the facts?

Much baby dust to us all xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:48 am 
Post subject:
Glad you had nice holiday Angel yes natural and complete shock
Nat congrats on being a Nanny Smile

Well Im waiting on Epas give me a call arrange early scan im petrified this time to be honest even dreamt last night the same thing happened as last mth Sad

just taking each day as it comes we have not told anyone this time as we found it very hard having to talk about our loss

Well better get wiggle on and get Jake to nursery then of to do some xmas shopping
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:02 am 
Post subject:
Congratulations Nat Very Happy xx
Helen10
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just thought I'd check in to see what's happening. Wow congratulations Anna fx for you x good luck to all the ladies who are trying to conceive Very Happy
Quick update on me I had my reversal 25th May this year by key hole and was blessed to conceive in the first month of trying.. I have just recently had my 20 week scan and we are having a little girl so over the moon. Very Happy
Just hoping I can hang on and go a bit longer than I did with my other 3.

Good luck to you all and have faith x

Helen
Jobleb
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 5:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just letting you all know I lost my baby yesterday. I was almost 8 weeks. Heartbroken isn't the word. It wasn't eptopic which is good. I can't see us trying now again for a very very long time. To all the ladies who got there bfp congratulations and a h&h 9 month xxx
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 8:58 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies and sorry for not being here much but with school holidays I have being so busy with kids and decorating at home that I got no time for anything Confused

Nat Congratulations on the birth of your4th grandchild!!!
Lisa I hope you doing well, I agree with you hun the 2 weeks waiting are horrid and so long... Mad
Jakesmummy congratulations and all the best
Jobleb i am so sorry hun, sending you (((((((hugs))))))

AFM well I am not to sure what happen this month Question I did got my smile face on cl opk but the day after I did another and the bloody opk wouldn't work so i just left it and carry on as normal we did as much as we could on bd on cd12 x2, cd13 ( is when I got smilie on opk) and cd15 so I don't know if that was enough or not but I couldn't keep going Laughing
I must say this month I am not that bother and I am taking it very easy on obsession in symptoms, I still have my red wine at night and doing everything as normal,I guess if it happen great, if not! Is always next month Smile
Also I am very excited because my mum is coming on holidays to visit us for two month, she lives inArgentina and we haven't see her for two years now, some and kids are very happy!!! Very Happy

Well I hope everyone is haven a good weekend! Love to you all xxxxxx

JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:30 pm 
Post subject:
Jobleb im so sorry huni I know how you feel we lost our baby at 8 wks felt like my heart had been torn out .If you need to talk im happy for you to pm me xxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:47 am 
Post subject:
I'm so sorry to hear of your loss Jobleb, I can't even imagine how heartbroken you must be xxxx
Anna I hope you get your scan date soon xx
Great news Helen these pregnancies seem to be flying by Shocked xxx
Faith sounds like you've probably got it covered anyway, enjoy your mums visit xx
Lisa to be honest I think a too restrictive diet like meal replacement will probably do more harm to your chances of conceiving than a bit of extra weight.
I know the other way is long and boring but if you lose around 1-2lbs a week from a healthy diet and exercise it tends to stay off longer and be better for your hormones. The main things to avoid are refined carbs and sugars as they play havoc with oestrogen levels.
I found the low GI worked really well for me before we went on holiday and I was losing about 2 or 3 lbs a week some weeks which is a miracle for me, and because it was just switching certain foods for another similar one I never felt like I was on a diet or got hungry Smile the more you have to lose the faster it comes off and the low GI is actually recommended to Ladies with PCOS as a good way to get their hormones back to normal Smile Fingers crossed you get that BFP this month though Very Happy xx

Angel glad to hear you enjoyed your holiday Very Happy We were exactly the same when we got back and wanted to book again right away Laughing Good job we didn't though as we were going for Easter and the kids holidays are totally different than my college ones and I have 2 exams around then, but I actually came on the PC this morning to price up next May/June ready to book when the OH is back later Shocked Laughing
Can't wait to get back and soak up some sunshine Very Happy Did you do Disney this time or universal ? We're getting a villa nearer to Disney this time but I suspect the kids will get bored of Disney quickly and we'll do more water park and beach days which is fine by me Cool Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:53 am 
Post subject:
As for me I think I'm 8DPO and this 2ww has really dragged so far Rolling Eyes can't wait to go back to college next week and have something else to focus on Laughing My temps shot up Thursday evening and are still higher than they were now so I think I did ov either last Thursday night or Friday morning and I know we BD'd both days so timing wise we couldn't do more so we'll just have to see. I think I know the outcome mind you Rolling Eyes Laughing
I've had some nausea and heartburn this month though which I only tended to get when taking something to give me a boost like soy and I've taken nothing but I'm not reading anything into it, no doubt by Monday or Tuesday I'll have all the usual signs that AF is on her way
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 80 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular