Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:10 pm 
Post subject:
Jobleb wrote:
Hi ladies just letting you all know I lost my baby yesterday. I was almost 8 weeks. Heartbroken isn't the word. It wasn't eptopic which is good. I can't see us trying now again for a very very long time. To all the ladies who got there bfp congratulations and a h&h 9 month xxx

hi hunni.. so sorry for your loss.. I know how it feels be kind to yourself and take it easy! (((HUGS)) xXx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies.

Congrats Nat on the new grandchild 4?? Shocked Shocked hope your ok, the dreaded 2ww!!

Sounds like you had an amazing time Angel!?! U didn't bring any sunshine back tho Cool Laughing

Congrats Anna, hopefully everythin goes to plan. Smile

Sorry for your loss Joleb. Xx

Meesh congrats hun on your weddin. X

Mand good luck hun. Smile

Lilemm, Shelly, Faith, Lisa, Helen n Jillybeanz n anyone i've missed, hope your all well??

Well we've finally accepted that it's not meant to be n there's goin to be no more babies, so i'm thinkin of myself for a change. I've started a trainin course so that's takin up most ov my time. Not gone back to the clinic yet, will do in the new year. I'm not on here much but do try n catch up with everyone but it has been difficult.

Take care all. Xx
Posted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:14 pm 
Post subject:
Hey ladies, Well I am so up and down this month, For the first time I have started bleeding mid cycle and then again three days ago. I am due my next period in 7 days and I was hoping to start clomid on day 5 of the next one as Dr P instructed. My cycle has never been so messed up and I am emotionally up and down like a yo yo...Cant believe your 20 weeks already Helen and a wee girl, I am very happy for you.

Jobleb - I am so sorry to hear your sad news, heart breaking...At least it wasnt eptopic like you said, but none the less heart breaking news Sad huge hugs

Faith, Lilemm, Shelly Jillybeanz DL05 ho are you all doing, sorry if Ive missed anybody Im just so stressed out. I am starting to think 6 months later this just isnt working...Starting to wonder if DH sperm has deteriorated or is it me and I am a hormonal mess...So irritating isnt it...Maybe this is normal, we just would really like good news and I am nearly 40 so that is stressing me out too...Sad
ann1968
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:17 am 
Post subject: sterilisation reversal
hi everyone,
i haven't been on here for awhile. I'm 45, partner is 43 and i have 4 kids with my ex husband. my partner has no kids of his own. I had the reversal done 2 years ago this month with no luck in getting pregnant. I don't know to be honest how I feel. I know if i had of gotten pregnant in the last 2 years I would have been over the moon but now that I'm 45 I'm thinking its time up. As well as all this my partner is now working away from home on 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off, so the little hope that I had of getting pregnant I've a lot less chance now. I'ts so difficult on all us women who decide on the reversal route, the thing that was against me all along was time. I was 43 having the reversal so was just hoping in would happen soon after the op. anyway i suppose it wasn't meant to be. I just hope ye have better luck and i really mean that. I feel so bad for ye women that have gotten pregnant and then miscarried that is so hard, to be honest I don't know how i could have dealt with that. This is a great place to chat and share our thoughts so hopefully will will continue to be helpful to others. Smile
ladycake
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 am 
Post subject:
Hi Ann, sorry to hear your news, I think some people are just so lucky
I havent even caught yet. I think because we all could have kiddies before we presume getting reversed means it will just happen !
I think it is worst sometimes to keep monitoring the OPK and then waiting for the right time, My DH feels it has become mechanical which is true. My hormones are up and down
Did you try Clomid?
I agree with this thread it is great to hear all the good and bad stories. Dr P whom I got reversed with has huge success rates but me and DH up against it with Low AMH and Sperm not great
Im also feeling like I seem to want this more than my hubby maybe its just hormones. He is a quiet man but he just seems to be flatlined about it all with no comments or desire to get his own Sperm rechecked!?

Hugs to all
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:23 am 
Post subject:
Evie lovely to hear from you hun, yep grandchild number 4 Shocked Shocked I keep telling them I'm not ready but they don't listen Laughing
It think the training course is a great idea Very Happy I started college in September after putting it off since the reversal and it's been a great help, even though it's not everyday it's been enough to take my mind of TTC to some extent and its given me a new focus and hopefully at the end of it a career and more cash to have some lovely family holidays Very Happy
I hope the clinic can give you some answers when you do speak to them, I think the follow ups are important for that xx
Ladycake don't count yourself out yet sometimes it just takes a little longer when you're a bit older even without the reversal, I do think you worry more after it though because you never quite know what's going on in there Question I wouldn't worry too much about the spotting, some women have it most months, sometimes it can even be a good sign It can definitely get mechanical though when you're trying Rolling Eyes I did try stopping the OPK's sometimes and trying to be more spontaneous but I think that thought of is it the right time or would we be better waiting until tomorrow etc. is still always there in the back of your mind . My OH was the same for not talking about it and every month he'd say there's always next month and I'd get frustrated thinking he wasn't bothered and then finally he admitted he was worried it was his fault it wasn't happening even though his SA came back normal Question Maybe your OH doesn't say much or want his sperm rechecked because he is worried it might be bad news, I think it's a man thing isn't it bottling it up and maybe not wanting to find out for sure. It's frustrating though if you'd rather know what you're dealing with and tackle it head on xx

Ann I know what you mean, it seems like a lifetime ago since I had mine done (August 2010) and I was 40 and hoping it would happen right away, I have heard of women who don't conceive for years though, the longest I heard of was on the Chapel Hill site and that was a woman who I think was 40 when she had hers and finally conceived and gave birth when she was 45 Shocked So as long as you have an open tube then you're not out until the witch fecks off for good Smile
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:47 am 
Post subject:
I am so emotional today Shocked I've cried about 4 times already watching two programmes I recorded that weren't even sad Shocked Laughing I blame the stupid hormones Rolling Eyes
Well 11 DPO and totally convinced I'm out, I had a temp dip today which considering I didn't even get my pos OPK until the Thursday and so probably ov'd Thursday night/Friday so I should be due AF Friday/Saturday is just weird Rolling Eyes
As I normally get it the day of AF or very occasionally the day before. I also have clear cm and my boobs seem back to normal which are both 2 days before AF things normally, so I suspect the witch will be here earlier than expected.
Although I've not got PMS yet Question
It will be nice in a way to get AF early because the last 2 days I've woken up for hours in the middle of the night and not been able to get back to sleep and felt quite nauseous as well and had a lot of heartburn during the day so between that and the crying at the drop of a hat I'm a tired sobbing wreck who can't eat Rolling Eyes Laughing I blame progesterone for it all Confused Laughing
lisab36
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:05 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Just popping in with a wee update, AF arrived today i am really not surprised as i knew it was on its way. Just getting ready for next ov.

Take care ladies and baby dust to you all x
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:26 pm 
Post subject:
Smile I hope ALl you lovely ladies get your BFP`s..

haha yeah sorry Evie I left the sun there.. good to have a focus, I have been soo busy started a new job with longer hours in a school.. too blimmin knackered to bd!!!!! xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Dtdlkl
Posted: Tue Nov 05, 2013 9:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone fingers crossed for some bfp's !
I've not had a chance to come on with work and family but I need your help Sad
I had my reversal done in August , had a normal 28 day cycle which I've had since I was 12 , now 35 .
My next af was a week early really shocked me and was very heavy with clots (TMI sorry ). My doctor said it was fine and was just nothing . So this month we really tried ! Lol and low and be hold AF came today a week early again! I'm so confused , but the thing is I'm not sure I ovulated this month , didn't really have pains of cm . But a week ago my boobs killed I felt weird and tired and just felt like this was my month Sad . These last 2periods are nothing like I've ever had , they don't look the same and are very clotty sorry for the TMI , I know use are the only ladies that will understand. I cried buckets today Sad my husband thinks maybe it's him but it's not, we have 4 children together which I convinced the first month of trying ! . I'm proberly just worrying but can't help it !
Sorry for the rant girls xxxx
Good look and lots of baby dust for all us trying for that BFP ! X x x
Lin x x x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 7:18 am 
Post subject:
Morning ladies Very Happy
Sorry the witch showed up Lisa, better luck for this cycle xxx
Congratulations on the new job Angel Very Happy xxx
Dtdlkl try not to worry too much about the cycle changes it can be normal for your cycle to suddenly change after the op, and heavier periods could be a sign of an increased lining which might actually be a good thing Question
If you're down to a 21 day cycle you could be ov'ing very soon after AF which could mask some of the normal ov signs like cm, some women do ov as early as cd7-8 and have barely finished bleeding by then.
It can be a sign that your body is just very efficient at getting that egg out if you ov early.
It might be worth getting some OPK's just to try for a cycle, the strip tests on amazon are really cheap, just a few pence each and they do packs of 30 so you could test daily to try and pin point if and when you're ovulating now, if it is early on and you're still having a decent length luteal phase I wouldn't worry about it and just adjust BD timing to try and get the egg, if you're still ov'ing around cd12-14 and having a 7-9 day luteal phase then it might be worth asking for your progesterone to be tested 7 days post ov to make sure your levels are getting high enough of they're not then there are things the doc can give you to help Smile xx
I now think yesterdays temp dip was the weather Embarassed Laughing Only realised later that it was frosty yesterday and the heating hadn't come on for some reason so that could be why my temp was down as it's back to normal for post ov now Rolling Eyes Laughing Now have a (TMI Alert) weird mix of actual stretchy ewcm and white milky type so don't know whats going on there but still convinced I'm out and not even tempted to test xx
ladycake
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 10:04 am 
Post subject:
Good Morning Ladies well still no news from me, i am still up and down like a yo - yo, because of all the spotting this month I am actually thrown off as to when my *witch is due now. On my calendars is says it is due in 3 days time. Hopefully all will go well and it comes so I can start this blessed *Clomid on day 5. My only worry is how I will be on it as I am up and down now more from anxiety I think of just wondering are we getting too old and too late.
DH still says nothing and works so hard. We are practically not speaking Sad

We booked a holiday in Jan a few weeks back and I think we really both need it so the week after new year we are going Smile
Good luck ladies for this month. I still have no answers as to why my prolactin is raised?

Idea
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:17 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations on the birth of your 4th grandchild Nat! Xx

Angel I'm so glad you enjoyed your holiday, I've always wanted to go to Florida, maybe when Harry's a few years older! Xx

Evie how u doing hun? Xx

Meesh and Mand I bet your both really busy with your little ones! Xx

Well I have been to see the doc as I have a prolapse and she also diagnosed a bowel prolapse, got app with the gynae on the 4th Dec, she says sometimes they will just repair it and other times they will do a hysterectomy, but that doesn't always cure the prolapse, so why do it anyway??? Strange, well we'll find out everything we need to know hopefully at our app.

Haven't had time to catch up on all posts, but I hope your all well, hello to everyone! Xx
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 12:28 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I just have my 21 bloods results and they are 139.4, more then last month and I am in les Clomids then last month, so I imagine that I did ovulate but the questions is if we did BD on the rights days??? Question as my opk don't worked properly Rolling Eyes well FC we get some good results Smile iam trying not to spot ant symptoms but I couldn't stop feeling crimps or periods pains like yesterday but nothing alse.

Lisa sorry that AF come around but like you said get ready for next month Smile

Lady Cake, sorry hun for what you going thru but have you done a HPT you never know!! Wink

DL I got everything cross for you I hope you get your BFP Very Happy , I gave up with the temp, they doing my head Laughing Ido t know how to do it properly Embarassed may be next month I give it another go, do you take yours oral or vaginal ??

Dtdlkl like DL said is best together a opk and try that way hun, good luck!!

Angelcare thank you for your lovely wishes and same to you hun!!!

Love to you all and baby dust to everyone xxxxxxxx

Dtdlkl
Posted: Wed Nov 06, 2013 5:03 pm 
Post subject:
Thanks x x
I'm trying not to worry but I just can't help it
Laughing I'm at the doctors tonight my bloods came back
And my iron is low , might just mention my cycle to him
I've just ordered them strips so I'll give them a try . Funny thing is
I felt pain in my left side just as my af ended and didn't think it could be ov time?
But with having this 3 wk cycle if could if been !
God how confusing lol back before the reversal I only had to look at my husband lol
X x. X
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 80, 81, 82 ... 104, 105, 106  Next
Page 81 of 106

Jump to:  

Community

Popular