Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 8:18 am 
Post subject:
No luck for me as usual Rolling Eyes AF turned up Thursday afternoon Sad suspected it would be early, but as I thought it was due today it was still a bit of a shock. I only got my first pos OPK on I think it was the Thursday afternoon and don't think I ov'd until Friday so AF arriving on 13DPO means a 12 day luteal phase Confused Last month it was one day short and this month 2, can't help but think it could be a sign that the actual menopause is approaching Confused When we first started trying sometimes it would even be 15 days long.
There's a few other things happening that make me suspect I could be well into peri menopause but I doubt the GP would do more bloods as she knows I was told IVF is the only way we could conceive now, I'd have to tell her we were thinking about IVF or something, I might be tempted if I have another short luteal phase this month Embarassed Laughing
kas123
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:02 am 
Post subject:
dl05 your best bet would be to have your amh done this would tell you for sure. this is not normally done on the nhs but costs about 100 privately
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:55 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you nat was a shock i can tell you
makes sence now though sickness bloated belly
and so hungry . So glad were passed the 12 wk
still worry though guess will do untill baby in arms

How you feeling hun xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:12 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Anna. Really pleased for you. I'm sure the scan will be fine. Xx

Thanx for askin about me ladies, i'm ok n over the ttc lark now. Goin to concentrate on other things as i've put too much effort n wasted 4years (4th anniversary in 2weeks) of our lives. So it's onwards n upwards. Just passed my emergency driving course so i can now drive on blues n twos on the ambulances n i've 6 weeks of clinical to do.
Goin back to kenya next year n may even book a last minute hol somewhere hot next year. Will still pop in n see how everyone is.

Good luck n hope all goes well Mand with the twins.

Lilemm stuff havin the hysterectomy, is there anythin else they can do??

Not goin to name everyone as there are far to many n i'm [*@!#%*] rememberin names but hope you all get your dreams come true. Sendin lots ov baby dust to you all. Xx

Love Yvonne xx
Posted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls I am dpo 11 and I just want to test but my DH says NO Mad my AF is due monday if my cycle is 28 day as usual, but if is like last month 31 days long will only be due on thursday, i will never be able to wait till then for testing. I know I said that I was not going to worry about it but how no to Question I am feeling a bit emotional, I wanted to have a glass of wine so I did but I could not finish it just in case Embarassed grrrrr this is so hard Sad
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Well I test this morning with out DH to know and it was BFN again Sad not happy today.....
I know I Ov good and I got high progesterone so why is not happening Question I also know this is my only second month after the reversal and I mustn't expect miracles but I do!! Laughing, when ihad IVF I always had very good fertilisation but the wouldn't implant witch it let me think that may be I got implantation problems Question Question I wonder if I can do something about that?
Now I have to break the bad news to DH and he is not going to be happy 1 because I did the test with out telling him and 2 because is BFN and may be 3 because he will have to perform another month Laughing

I hope you'll have a good Sunday xxxxxx
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:39 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies, Good Luck Faith

I am kind of up and down - Last month I had a period for only 3 days, witch arrived bang on time and it was light then mid month I bleed dark blood with slime/ Clot but not big in it (TMI apologies) for 3 days now I was due two days ago the witch and NOTHING- I dont know where the heck I am - I've tried OPK kit nothing - defo not fertile -Ive tested with pregnancy tests and BFN on both days.
I am all over the place I am bloated and peed off -
I desperately want to start clomid this month and now I dont have a period so dont know when day 5 is to start, I dont know where I am I could scream with stress!!! Its been 6 months since reversal!
I am so down I like everybody on here just want to have a baby with my DH. I feel useless I really do Sad

Im really down I dont know what to do - I think I just have to wait for my Witch to show up but there are no signs? Gutted isnt the word, Any advice / information / Previous ladies had this please share???

Jakesmommy - were you having periods or bleeding during that 12 weeks? Congrats by the way Smile

Question
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:47 pm 
Post subject:
No lady cake i had IVF fell pregnant on 1st cycle
mc at 8wks Sad no period in between on day she was
due tested and + GP sent me for reasurance scan
at what we thought was 6wks and there we relized
baby must of been twin pregnancy
Jellytot77
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:25 am 
Post subject:
Hi ladies I'm now 9 days post op after having my reversal by open surgery, I'm still very sore and not quite up and about yet but I am very slowly on the mend. A little about myself.......
I'm 36, I was sterilised at 23 through no choice of my own my ex was very abusive and controlling Sad I had 3 children with him and just after my sterilisation I managed to break free! Smile.......I the met my wonderful husband whom I've been wit now for 11 yrs, he has no children of his own although he sees my 3 as his as he has bought them up with me as my previous partner left the country 10 yrs ago...
We accepted the fact we couldn't have children together knowing the nhs would not do the reversal and privately was going to cost so much we never thought we could save so much money...Just recently been getting very broody and as we were in a better position financially I bought it up to my dh and he wanted it as much as me so we thought right were going to do this!! We saved like mad we thought this is our shot got to give it a go!
Got the ball rolling, I did ovulation tests for a few months to be sure I was ovulating. Our go did my blood tests and my dh sperm analysis which both came back were fertile so that was the green light for us to go ahead! We went for the consultation then pre op for more bloods the was booked in for my op 2 wks later....
I was sterilised by the clip method one clip on each tube, although one clip had come away which he couldn't find. He managed to repair both tubes, dye was flushed through both and I had stents in my tubes overnight. Our consultant was very happy and said the op was 100% successful....
I was discharged the next day a very happy lady! My post op appt is 20 dec been told not to try to conceive before that which will be 6 wks but you can guess I don't want to wait that long want to get on it ASAP well as soon as I feel a little more human again. Can we try before the 6 wks? As My fertile week will be at 4 wks post op!!My dh on the other hand is worried trying before in case I have an etopic or mc.... I posted about reviews on serrapeptase I'd like to apologise for not replying on that post been so busy working up until my op I didn't have chance to reply. With regards to serrapeptase my dh still wasn't convinced and he spoke to the consultant about it. He had never heard of it so that made dh mind up and he didn't want me taking it so that is that lol
So now patiently waiting for the weeks to go by so we can start trying all so exciting!!!! Xx
Very Happy
lisab36
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:47 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Nat, i am gutted for u x

Hi Faith, i actually feel the same and i am not even at my second ov. Sorry you had a negative test result. But we have time yet Hun x

Jellytot77, congratulations on your successful surgery. We are all different but i was fine by four weeks so good luck on your ttc journey x

As for me i have got it into my head it will never happen and i am at the start of my ttc journey, i thinks it is only a wobble but i better start the positive thinking soon lol x
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:19 pm 
Post subject:
Hiya ladies

I know exactly how u feel, I was hoping it would happen straight away for us as well, I used to get myself so worked up every month with I was getting a bfn, and I know how soul destroying that it, my oh always said it would happen, I wasn't as positive as him so it was a real surprise when after 15 months I got my bfp, even after an hsg told me my tubes were blocked, the month it happened was the month I was helping my friend move house so wasn't really trying, I think the key is to try to relax, which I know is easier said than done, good luck ladies, please don't give up hope! Miracles do happen! Xxx
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:01 am 
Post subject:
Jellytot77 hope you have a speedy recovery. I had my reversal 25th may by key hole I waited 3 weeks as that was my most fertile time and fell pregnant straight away, infact I had to phone my surgeon to ask him if I needed to go to my follow up appointment as I was 4 weeks preg haha. He just organised a scan for me as I was going abroad so needed to rule out eptopic. Anyway im now 22 weeks pregnant so I would say as soon as you feel ready to start trying start.. good luck

jakesmommy thats fantastic news you must be so happy xx

Helen x
Jellytot77
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:57 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you ladies!! This is very reassuring to hear and I'm sure my dh will be reassured too! Wow Helen that's amazing news! Bet your over the moon!! I'm still finding it hard to get my head around the fact I've had this done and I could fall pregnant it's so surreal. It certainly would be a dream come true for us can't wait to ttc!! Very Happy Xx
Faith7
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hi everyone, I need your help!! As you know I did HPT on cd27 and it was bfn today I am on cd29 and I thought I was starting AF because I started to have very light brownish discharge and cramping but now is gone no more discharge at all but still a bit of cramping, this never happen before!!!! Is this normal? Will I start have a proper AF ???
If any one that had the reversal had a similar situation please let me know I am so worry and confuse! DH says I must test again but I don't have any more HPT and I don't want to spend the money I rather spend it on opk Rolling Eyes or you think I should test again???
Please ladies I need you Crying or Very sad I am a mess and so emotional this is not normal n me at all
xxxxx
Posted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Faith hun just try to relax x my body took a while to adjust after my reversal Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 82, 83, 84 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 83 of 104

Jump to:  

Community

Popular