DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:53 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies Very Happy
Hope you all had a great Christmas and New Year
Been so busy for a few weeks not had time to pop on.
Fantastic News Angel, so glad she got to have them both home for Christmas too Very Happy xx
JellyBean Congratulations on your little girl xx
Glad to hear all the pregnant ladies are doing well. Was hoping there would be more BFP's by now hopefully there will be lots soon for the ladies still trying.
Shelly sorry to hear that things haven't been great for you, I hope you can both find a way to get past this and get back to how things were xx
Lisa I really hope it does happen for you soon, but try not to let it get to you if it takes a bit longer, it does seem to be common after this op for it to take longer than it would have before xx
As for me I had a lovely Christmas.
I ov'd on Boxing Day and AF showed up bang on time this morning Rolling Eyes
Was a bit upset as for some reason this month I had every symptom going but mostly from 9DPO onwards Question
Normally it's around then that any 'symptoms' stop and usually by 10DPO I just know I'm out, but this month I had no AF signs at all Rolling Eyes I didn't test though so maybe that says something about where I am with all this now Question
It's funny that I was dreading turning 44 and thought I would feel really old and past it and be ready to stop trying but now it's here I don't Laughing and this cycle was a 30 day cycle with ov on cd16 which is how things were when I first started trying and my hormones were all over the place, so either it's my ovaries having a last gasp before they pack in Shocked or I can stop panicking about the menopause cos it's not happening just yet Laughing
Anyway I was supposed to be stopping all efforts in the TTC department once AF arrived but at the moment I am torn on whether to or not, now 45 seems like a good cut off point Embarassed Laughing
Will just have to see how I feel in 2 weeks time I suppose Wink Laughing
lisab36
Posted: Sat Jan 11, 2014 3:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just a wee note to say af got me 2 days early this month, but i knew i was out this month for a few days now xx
lisab36
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:21 pm 
Post subject:
It is really is quite on here at the moment. But i will just keep talking lol. Today is my last day of af and we are using vitamins for couples trying to conceive rather than the normal ones, I don't think there will be a massive differences but willing to try. I am really hoping we are blessed with a sticky bean soon x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 10:27 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa x next month is going to be one year since my reversal Sad I've had 3 chemical pregnancies and a miscarriage Sad I'm so nervous to go for a hsg, will just keep trying for a couple more months and then make a decision xx
lisab36
Posted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:39 pm 
Post subject:
Yes Jillybeanz i can totally understand that as i would be the same. I think we have to be really ready for the results before going for it. I have still not went for my 21 day bloods as i just keep putting it off, this cycle i am forcing myself to go. I know it does take various time for people to get their sticky bfp after the reversal, waiting on it is so difficult. I did not expect to feel as obsessed about it all as i do, i am concentrating on getting weight off, a bit fitter and fx our bfp. Lots of baby dust to you x
lisab36
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:32 pm 
Post subject:
Well it is official we are ending our ttc, quick i know but month after month hubby is feeling the pressure. So no more opk, temps timing bd for us. I do hope you all get ur bfp xx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:08 pm 
Post subject:
Lisa didn't you only have your reversal a couple of months ago? Don't give up.. although I must say the opk's temps etc do get to much. Just try relax and if it happens it happens xx
Faith7
Posted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:21 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, wow is quiet here, how are all you doing?
Lisa girl don't give up yet please, is to soon but I du understand how you feel and you hubby we were felling the same way specially my DH he felt like he was just a mashing that have to perform every time I say so and he not always felt like it but he felt that he have to or I would be upset and to be honest y would be upset. Thankfully for us happen quickly but for others may take a bit longer but it will happen, may be is a good thing that you sop watching your times a bit but please don't loose hope, have faith and it will happen I will keep my FC for you hun xxxx

As for my self I am we'll, being this my4th pregnancy I am already showing like if I was 5 month Surprised I got loads of nausea and I am so tired I could sleep all day, I got my date scan next Tuesday 4th and I can't wait but very scare as well. I hope everything goes well but I can't stop worrying about it, will feel better when I see baba Very Happy

Hope to ear from all of you soon. Baby dust to all and FC for all the ladies TTC xxxx
Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies I Havnt been on here for sooooo long now. Just popped on to post a quick update. Well 16 month after my reversal I got my bfp (September ) sadly I had a miscarriage in October at 6 weeks. Devastated dosnt come into it. I had told the world and there friends we were expecting and had to tell them all I lost my baby was the worst thing ever. We decided to take 6 months out as I was really struggling. I found out I was pregnant again on the 2nd of January. This time we kept it to ourself. Sadly I lost this angel too on Wednesday 😩 my heart is completely shattered and I can't see me wanting to try again at all EVER. My midwife told me that nothing would be done till I had lost 3 babies. 3 babies?????? I seriously couldn't do this to myself again. Now I'm lost and don't know what to do. Sorry about the long moany post I just have no one to talk to who understands me. Much love to all xxxxxx
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jobleb, I am so sorry that you have to go thru all that hun, I hope you can feel better soon but I know is not easy, the good thing is that now you know you can get pregnant and that your op work well, now the thing is how to keep the pregnancy, I can not believe what your mw said they can only do something after you lose 3 babies??? Wtf sorry but it is crazy! I know some girls after mc on the next pregnancies have used progesterone suppositories or gel I don't know if you need a prescription for it but if you do I am sure your GP could give it to you after all you being thru. I hear very good thing about it, also your folic acid should increase dosage my mw prescribe higher dosage to me due to my age (40) to prevent mc.
I am so sorry hun big ((((((( hugs)))))) all the best hun
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:11 pm 
Post subject:
Jobleb wrote:
Hi Ladies I Havnt been on here for sooooo long now. Just popped on to post a quick update. Well 16 month after my reversal I got my bfp (September ) sadly I had a miscarriage in October at 6 weeks. Devastated dosnt come into it. I had told the world and there friends we were expecting and had to tell them all I lost my baby was the worst thing ever. We decided to take 6 months out as I was really struggling. I found out I was pregnant again on the 2nd of January. This time we kept it to ourself. Sadly I lost this angel too on Wednesday 😩 my heart is completely shattered and I can't see me wanting to try again at all EVER. My midwife told me that nothing would be done till I had lost 3 babies. 3 babies?????? I seriously couldn't do this to myself again. Now I'm lost and don't know what to do. Sorry about the long moany post I just have no one to talk to who understands me. Much love to all xxxxxx

Hiya Jo, Sad I just wanted to say so very sorry for your loss... having lost 3 Angels myself since the reversal.. I know what you are going through ..its horrible... I am not ttc now, as I don't think I would cope if I lost any more.. Sad time will help hun as will talking... so annoying that they don't do anything until 3 mc... the one good thing I took from it was that I COULD get pregnant, which meant the reversal worked.. Smile sending you (((((((HUGS)))))))) xxxxxxxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
jobleb I'm so sorry huni hugs I know how you feel we have sufferd to losses and was also told the same as you crazy you have to loose 3babies before they will intervene
I've been told that they can scratch the lining of your womb that can reduce mc
I've been given this time Asprin that I have to take every day 75mg until baby is born
lisab36
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 4:56 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies,

Jobleb i am so sorry to hear what you are going through, i heart was aching reading you post. It certainly puts things into perspective, i hope you find a way to cope with your losses x

Faith great to hear your doing well x

As for me i have not found this journey to be easy dh was feeling the pressure and it causes him ed but after alot of persuasion he has gone to doc and got sorted. I didn't want anyone to know at first not sure why but anyway i am pretty sure i had a chemical not so long ago, had four positives then they got fainter until at 5weeks 1 day very very faint, at which point i stopped testing, then a bleed 8 days later. At which point i had enough of ttc, then finally feel i am ok and my body is try but not managing to ovulate, before my op i oved on cd 15-16 now i am getting later each month this month i am still waiting on cd23.

All of this has happened in the space of a few months so i really feel like screaming. But instead, dh got his self sorted, we finally talked about the suspected chemical and how we feel and now i have email my consultant to explain my problems with my cycle and i have asked for clomid. I am waiting for my body to ov then 7 days later i will get bloods after that i will go to the gp and make sure we are doing everything we can to achieve our dream. I am trying to relax about it all but with all that went on i am struggling a bit, at least now u feel like doing something about it

Baby dust to all you wonderful ladies x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi all its been so quiet on ere of late hope everyone well Smile
Were ok had to have check up on Sunday due to waking very dizzy headache and heavy nose bleed they are being extra cautious due to previous preaclampcia

I have + 1 protein in urine and they taken bloods we have a app with the cons tomorrow so guess if shown anything he will say then
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:17 am 
Post subject:
Hello!!! Lovely ladies!!
Lisa Really sorry for the chemical Sad I hope that soon you dream come thru hun all the best I will have every cross for you xxx
Jakesmummy wow you are 28 weeks already...time flys by!! I hope you test results come back ok hun, I had preeclampsia with my last baby and I am worry I will get it again Confused FC everything will be fine for us both xxx

AFM I had my 12 weeks scan last weeks and baby is doing great moving a lot the done the measurements of the fluid of the neck and it was normal I just waiting for the blood test now, but over all we are doing fine.

I hope all the other ladies here are doing well and for the ones that are TTC I really hope you dream come thru really soon
Baby dust your way
Xxxxxxxxxx
Page 91 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular