Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Jillybeanz2011
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:11 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lovely ladies x well did a test today at 12 dpo and it's very faint so am expecting another chemical this month, I have actually lost track of how many I have had Crying or Very sad I really need to go for that HSG to find out what potting...

Great news Faith that all is well with you Very Happy

Anna, take it easy Hun and I'm sure your test results will come back fine x

Lisa, don't give up, there is a big bright light at the end of the tunnel, I can see it Very Happy xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:25 pm 
Post subject:
FX its a sticky BFP Smile . Went for my cons app
today we had growth scan to baby measuring as should
They have detected blood and + protien in my urine
today so im worried over tht more so the blood than
anything . They said there sending it of to lab to cultivate
Ive got anouther app at 34wks and anouther scan

Just hope nothing can go wrong as we have come
so far
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:42 pm 
Post subject:
Jakesmummy I am sure everything will be fine hun and nothing will be wrong, soon you will have your precious little baba in your arms xxx

Jillybeanz hun I had a faint line to and two days after another faint but a line is a line and look at me now! You never know do another test in two days and see, I will have my FC for you, I really hope this is your month hun xxx

What a terrible weather we are having!!! I feel so sorry for the people that they houses are unthreaded water, I should say a pray for them tonight...Hope you all girls are not in such a bad conditions

Xxx
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:21 pm 
Post subject:
Thank you faith I've spent eve on Google it would suggest uti although don't feel like I've got one guess will have to wait and see Smile We have had a power cut all eve just come back on now
Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:43 pm 
Post subject:
Your welcome hun, ike I said i am sure will be nothing to serious, just try to relax Smile
We had a power cut too, DH have to go and get some candles, wood and food as we dint have heater or cooker working, ( save me of cooking thou Very Happy ) the power is back now but we don't know for how long, I don't think I will take the kids to school tomorrow if the weather carry on like this, we live in the country and is 9miles to the school, will see how it is in the morning! Bloody weather!!!
Xxx
Posted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:43 pm 
Post subject:
Very Happy Congratulations Jilly FX all goes well xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:30 am 
Post subject:
Jilly how you feeling Smile
Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, well I think I'm out again... Did a test today and the line is hardly even there and I feel like AF is on her way..Dr pickles is going call me with some advice. I do feel hopeful that I will eventually get my sticky bean Smile

Anna I hope it's just a uti, I'm sure it is.. Fc

Lots of love to everyone xx nice to see things are getting a bit busier on here again Very Happy
lisab36
Posted: Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:31 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies, good to see how everyone is doing ��

Well i am getting on with things again. Had my blood done and Mr Pickles will look at the results and see if he thinks he can do anything fx. I am dpo 10 today, done an early test and it was negative but will test again in a few days. Since my op my cycle seem to be getting more messed up as time goes buy so hope Mr Pickles has some suggestions x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:13 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Lisa x if you don't mind me asking what tests free Mr Pickles want you to have?
lisab36
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:48 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Jillybeans, he asked me to get a progesterone test done. I have just called for the result and where only told normal. I have asked if someone will call me back with the actual numbers, so just waiting now. I email Mandy and told her all of this so not sure what Mr P will be able to recommend or suggest. If you have any ideas please tell me i am considering going for a hsg die test but it is not cheap x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:57 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lisa x Im in the same boat as you its really frustrating. Im still getting positive pregnancy tests and I bought some cheap internet tests and got a very clear positive but when I do the digital test it says im only 1-2 weeks when I should be 2-3 weeks Sad ...

I know the HSG is pricey especially when we have just spent £4000 on a reversal. ...

Mandy wants me to wait and see what happens this week then she will get Mr P to call, I will keep you posted and you let me know how it goes with you x

Take care Very Happy
lucylou82
Newcomer
Newcomer
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:18 pm 
Post subject: hi
hi ladies im new to this site and thought i'd say hello, I had my sterilisation reversed on jan 28th so three weeks post op today im feeling much better and ready to start trying Smile just at the end of my af which was very heavy, I assume its normal to be heavier after this type of op.
lisab36
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:24 pm 
Post subject:
Jillybeanz do let me know and i will keep my fingers crossed for you, sending sticky vibes your way right now x

hi Lucylou, you will be back to yourself in no time. The first period tends to be a bit heavier for a lot for us reversal ladies x
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:46 pm 
Post subject:
Hi lucy welcome to the thread Very Happy if you dont mind me asking, how were you sterilised ?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 91, 92, 93 ... 102, 103, 104  Next
Page 92 of 104

Jump to:  

Community

Popular