Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:42 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

Most of you won't know me, but a few will. Just to let you know we are finally there. We meet our forever child on the 8th of April after over a year of going through the adoption process. It has been an emotional rollercoaster and we have learned so much about ourselves along the way, but it was worth every second. We finally got our miracle and I couldn't be happier.

After the reversal, the stress of trying and the upset of knowing we wouldn't be trying anymore I now realize this was how it was meant to be from the beginning.

I hope your all well x x
lisab36
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:28 am 
Post subject:
Hi Pumkintoots, That is fab news congratulations on you getting ur forever child and you enjoy all those wonderful memories you will be creating along the way x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Allie I'm thrilled for you have been keeping up to date via fb Very Happy
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:10 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies just letting you know Connie Evelyn arrived last Thursday at 11.24 am. Weighed 6lb 2oz
Our little reversal miracle 😚

Helen

Keep trying ladies never give up hope xx
Faith7
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:15 pm 
Post subject:
Helen congratulations girl!!! Wonderful news I bit you are so happy to have your baby girl with you.xx
Jakesmummy how are you doing? Baby must be on the way any time now, how exacting!!! Xx
Lisa any news yet? The 2ww are horrid and for me they use toto so slowly, FC for you hun xx
Ladycake, thank you! Yes it feels that is going very quick I am only one week away from half way!!! I will have all my fingers cross for you hun xx
Evie, how are you doing? Hope you ok hun xx
Pumpkintoots so happy for you!!! Wishing you all the best and happiness for you both and you miracle xx

Afms, baby and I doing fine we are only one week away from half way, where is the time gone? I got my 20 weeks scan next week but we won't found out the sex of the baby we will have a surprise this time Smile

ladycake
Posted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:40 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Helen Very Happy What a beautiful name Smile

Hi Faith - congrats too again half way that is fab xxx

Hugs and baby dust to all us gals trying we are picking up speed again to try Smile Like Helen said don't give up trying!!!
lisab36
Posted: Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi girls, congratulations Helen i wish your family all the very best x
Halfway Faith that's great, time has flown passed x
As for me i am out again this month, i took it quite bad this month even though i knew i was out. Well the only way to go is forward ladies x
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations Helen Very Happy

We'll had MW app today baby is 4/5 engaged Shocked I'm measuring bigger but I think that's just water as at measurement scan she is slightly smaller so either she's had whopping growth or I'm just getting fat lol

No more app until 9th April now when we have anouther scan 36 wks if we get that far
Posted: Tue Mar 25, 2014 7:42 am 
Post subject:
Hi Jakesmommy, all sound great, you must be so excited x
I love hearing all you lovely ladies happy stories it makes my journey so much more manageable x
lisab36
Posted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:47 pm 
Post subject:
Its a wee bit quiet in here again lol. Well i am at the old fertile week and i am trying sperm meets egg plan for the next three month so please send that baby dust this way xx
KazM
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:14 pm 
Post subject:
Yeah brilliant news jakesmommy. xx
Posted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 6:30 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies,

We went to matching panel today to get a decision about a little boy we want to be mummy and daddy to. It was very scary, but we answered all their questions and they came back with a unanimous yes! I cried like a baby and everyone was so lovely to us.

So now we meet him a week tomorrow and if introductions go to plan he will be living with us by the 17th.

We have been on a long and emotional journey that started with the reversal, but at last we have our little miracle and I am so happy that I'm going to be a mummy again.
lisab36
Posted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:33 pm 
Post subject:
Congratulations pumpkintoots xx
Jellytot77
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:32 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies hope your all well! I haven't been on here for a while as had to give the forums and internet a break as I was getting stressed a little.

I had my reversal in November, been getting faint bfps over last couple of days and today I did a clearblue digi which confirmed I am pregnant 1-2wks! We got our Bfp! It has been a stressful few months such a roller coaster. Now we are over the moon had to share with you ladies as were keeping it quiet for now. I still am in shock can't quite believe it I haven't been pregnant for 15 yrs since I had my dd this is all so surreal at the minute. Xx
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:39 pm 
Post subject:
Huge Cpngratulations H&H 9mths
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 94, 95, 96 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 95 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular