tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
gardenfairy
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:46 am 
Post subject: hi newbie
Hi ladies (snowed in again here lol)
Hope everyones well??
Hi Janey nice to meet you x great pics Very Happy sorry i dont know your story, but could i ask if you had a reversal or IVF? as DH and I are trying to decide between the two
Kerry x
Piggy34
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 11:52 am 
Post subject: X
Morning ladies it's been snowing here loads , after my hsg I had a letter from a consultant saying to stop my clomid and a appt attactched 30 jan..I brought the appt forward
I had my appt on 16 th jan my left tube is blocked with scar tissue Sad my left one is well over 10 cm and open Very Happy
I asked the consultant what could be done fo unblock my left tube her reply was nothing can be done operation wise or medication wise as she was not my consultant an the appt was made for my consultant I demanded to see mr Gergis .i was put into the waiting room and called through half hour ish later... He said the same!!
I asked why I had to stop clomid he went to speak to the doctor who had written the letter as mr Gergis had been on holiday when it was sent out. He kept apologising as I stay near derby and my consultant is in Doncaster to top it all it was -7 that morning. He went through and dismissing all treatments to unblocking my tube as its scar tissue if it had been
specific kind of blocked fallopian tube, hydrosalpinx is when a blockage causes the tube to dilate (increase in diameter) and fill with fluid it could have been unblocked.
I asked him what's next he told me to carry on for the next 4 months (he gave me 6 months worth but used 2 already)with my clomid then phone his reception and he'd call me back ,he said normally only gives clomid for 6 months but after I finish and want more he will writeba prescription Very Happy
He said there is no reason why some of my age 37 should not be pregnant
Deep down I feel like it will never happen! think my hubby feels the same that's why he bought me puppy for xmAs Very Happy
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:17 pm 
Post subject:
piggy34 dont give up hope i only have one tube and thats a tiny 3cm and fell pregnant natrually in 2010.
This time proving to be difficult though but im older now 36 so fertility refuced
good luck hun ...Janey gorgess pic hun hope ur all well
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:32 pm 
Post subject:
quinny how were you sterilized again?
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:35 pm 
Post subject:
Hun they did the works on me they made sure i was aving no more
I was cut tied and burned bloody [*CENSORED*]
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:36 pm 
Post subject:
Hun they did the works on me they made sure i was aving no more
I was cut tied and burned bloody [*CENSORED*]
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:41 pm 
Post subject:
Hells bells!! its shocking what they do. Even though I have a letter from the hospital saying I had 15mm removed I'm still worried that they have savaged me.. Surprised
JakesMommy
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:51 pm 
Post subject:
Even more disgusting is they allowed this to take place at age of 20
my daughter is 20 and still vey much a little girl certainly not mature enough to make such a lfe changing choice
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:40 pm 
Post subject:
I'm speechless! Sad
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:00 pm 
Post subject:
Evening ladies

Haven't been on for ages, just been soooo busy!!

Meesh harry got his 1st tooth on the 17th Dec and his 2nd came through in quick succession on the 27th Dec didn't seem to bother him apart from the constant dribbling and snotty nose, didn't disrubt his sleep either thank god!!
How was Liam's 1st Xmas?
Harry only opened half his presents got bored and went back to bed, bless him!!

Nat!!!! How are you hun???
Quinn I hope your ivf works and you get your little bundle!!
Piggy I hope you get your bfp very soon hun!!
Janey, lovely pics of your 2, Elise looks very mischievous!!

Hi to all the newbies, I'll give you all a brief account of my journey, I had my op in June 2010 filshie clips removed, after about 6 months I had an hsg which showed both tubes were blocked, not wanting to give up I had lap & dye done showing right tube blocked and left open 3 months later was pregnant and had my little boy in June 2012, so took me 15 months to get pregnant, i'm 37 and my oh is 59, didn't really think it would happen for us but it did and I'm so grateful!!

I hope you all get your bfp's I'd be elated if Nat got hers she's one of the original ladies who was here when I joined just after my op, she kept me going and was very supportive and always full of good advice, thanks nat!!

We've got about 6inches of snow up here in the north east and its still snowing, I bet the kids won't make it to school on Monday!!!

Have a great weekend ladies
Posted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:56 pm 
Post subject: Re: hi newbie
gardenfairy wrote:
Hi ladies (snowed in again here lol)
Hope everyones well??
Hi Janey nice to meet you x great pics Very Happy sorry i dont know your story, but could i ask if you had a reversal or IVF? as DH and I are trying to decide between the two
Kerry x

nice to meet you too hun Smile
i had a reversal hun
i had Ethan in 2009
i then got pregnant again but lost him at 19 weeks
i then went on to have Elise in 2012
if theres anything i can help you with just ask hun xxxxxxxx

forgot to say i had my reversal in april 2008 and got pregnant in jan 2009
i was 39 when i had Ethan xxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:55 am 
Post subject:
Aww Thanks Lilemm Embarassed Smile you brought a tear to my eye then Embarassed Laughing Glad to hear you're all well and had a good Christmas , not good being snowed in though, i'm sure the kids won't mind missing school though Wink Laughing xx
Piggy hun sorry to hear they think you have a scar tissue blockage, did he say at what point in the tube the blockage was ? Don't forget I was being told from March 2011 to November 2011 that my tube was blocked at the junction with the uterus, (thats after a HSG and two laps Shocked ) and then last October there was no sign of any blockage there and the catheter went straight through that area no problem Smile
Unless they see a blockage on lap and dye at the same point where the op was definately done then its hard to say what might be causing it on HSG it could be a twist in the tube, some mucus build up or even something as simple as one tube being slightly wider so the dye favours that one, I was told by two seperate consultants that often even with 2 perfectly clear tube the dye will flow more freely through one, sometimes only partially filling the other Question
A lot of women find it takes a few months of clomid to get things moving, and some even get pregnant after they stop it as the effects carry on for a while so don't write yourself off yet Smile xx
Jnaey can't believe how big Elise is getting now Shocked Very Happy It doesn't seem like 2 minutes since you Ladies had your babies xx
Kerry i'm the same with decisions drive myself mad second guessing everything , all i can suggest is lots of research but it still comes down to luck to some extent in the end, which drives me mad cos i'm a control freak Embarassed Laughing I think you just have to do what you feel is best based on the facts and accept that its out of your hands Smile
Sorry i'm up north so I went with a Spire hospital near Macclesfield, they only did reversals not IVF and I (foolishly) was put off having an IVF consultaTION BY MY REVERSAL SURGEON, i'D STRONGLY RECOMMEND HAVING BOTH THOUGH AND IF ONE CLINIC DOES BOTH YOU MIGHT GET A MORE BALANCED OPINION IF THEY FEEL THEY'LL GET MONEY OFF YOU EITHER WAY Question I'm so cynical Laughing and also clumsy sorry for shouting there hit the caps lock Embarassed Laughing xx
Glad to hear the witch finally showed up for you Shelly Smile so you can get on with this months cycle Smile Fx the clomid does the trick xx
As for me, having a bit of a low day and feeling sorry for myself Rolling Eyes Embarassed Laughing was very positive up until yesterday , I suspect I might have ov'd yesterday so it could just be the progesterone kicking in Question If I did though it was the earliest ever Shocked Shocked
I'm not doing any testing but had ewcm on thursday and friday (cd10 and 11)and was feeling frisky Embarassed Laughing and then yesterday I just had watery cm but had a morning temp drop, had lots of pressure and bloating (was bursting out of my jeans Shocked ) and twinging and burning on both sides Shocked and had low backache from overnight friday to last night , plus i was a bit irritable which seems to be a common thing for me Embarassed Laughing couldn't be bothered to BD last night cos we stayed up late watching a film and then this morning had a quickie and the OH had a dry ejaculation Shocked (Sorry to the newbies for the massive TMI, regulars you probably expect it from me Embarassed Laughing ) and it wasn't for the first time recently this is about the 3rd time now, although the last two were a bit ago, but it could be a sign that the stupid cyst he had which seemed to have shrunk is making a comeback Mad which would just be typical Mad its like everything that can go wrong will go wrong for us Rolling Eyes I was very p****d off until i checked my CP and realised it seemed closed anyway so ov probably did happen yesterday , then I was pee'd off we didn't do the deed last night instead Rolling Eyes Shocked I'd forgotten how much "fun" this trying was Rolling Eyes Laughing
But I suppose if there's a bright side it's that if i did ov on cd12 then I'll have a nice short 26 day cycle Question
If it happens again next month I'll be ov'ing on Valentines Day Laughing (yep I did work that out Embarassed Laughing )so might have to plan a romantic get away just in case Wink Laughing
Have a great day Ladies xxx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Sun Jan 20, 2013 9:25 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin ladies.

Hi Nat, glad yor bak! Very Happy I've bin nippin on now n again to see how everyone is gettin on!!

Janey how much has Elise grown, u have 2beautiful children n enjoyed lookin at Elise's birthday pics. Xx

Meesh, how's the weddin plans goin?!? Xx How's Liam??? Teethin?!? He certainly looked like he was enjoyin his scrambled eggs on toast!!

Lilemm how's things wiv Harry, omg these babies seem to b growin up soooo fast!!

Hi Shelly, glad af finally showed!!

Sorry it wasn't better news Piggy. Xx

Hi Newbies....... My name is Yvonne but some call me Evie but i usually answer to anythin!! I had my reversal op over 3years ago n not had a single BFP in the 3 years, wish i'd av gone for ivf as the cons sed i cud av ad 2gos for the same price but hindsight is a wonderful thing. It's bin a very emotional rollercoaster and still is. We're still tryin but at 43 time is runnin out quickly. Sad
Hopefully tho ( if Mr Bank manager says yes) we'll have ago at ivf n if still nothin then it's just not meant to be. X

Hope everyone has had a fab weekend??? N the snow has stayed away like it as in lancashire!! Back to work tomoz.

Sad xx
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:07 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies

Hey Lilemm long time no hear lol Liam got bored after so many presents too Laughing hes been abit moany whilst teethin but not too bad, he still wont sleep all night yet Sad lol Liam's now crawling and eating moast things we try him with which im glad he aint going to be a fussy eater hope you and kids are well
Very Happy xx

Hey Munchkin wedding plans are getting there slowly Laughing dress picked and payed for so now getting made, venue sorted rings also in now so just need bridesmaid dresses suits and cars oh and flowers im sure il think of other bits haha honeymoon booked and paid for a week in sri lanka flying with emerates Very Happy cant wait for that it lol hope your well huni xxx

snow is getting pretty bad ere Sad glad im off work today Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 2 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular