Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

tashamo3
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:55 pm 
Post subject:
Hi ladies I havent been over to this side for a long time as I spend most of my time over in IVF but I have quick question for those of you that have been successful. Did you suffer any pain tenderness around your reversal scar early on in pregnancy? mines been quite sore for a couple of weeks now is this normal?

Love Tasha
xx
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:31 pm 
Post subject:
ANGEL.... How are you hun, I haven't e-mailed you for a while cos I'm using the nexus 7 cos our laptop doesn't work very well and your e-mail address was on there, how you doing? I hope you ate doing well.

Yeah not too sure what to do, they charge £100 now but that's to set up a profile page, they don't charge any yearly fees, but I have read about people paying and not getting any work, was really looking for something nearer home, but most seem to be in London or surrounding areas, thanx for the advice hun!! Xx

If you send me an e-mail hun I can send you some recent pics (if you don't mind) Xxx
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 pm 
Post subject:
Hi tashamo3

Yeah mine was a bit tender early on, and a bit itchy but it was fine, I was told it was just the skin stretching!!

Congratulations and hope you have a h&h 9 months!! Xx
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:03 am 
Post subject:
Tashamo I haven't had a BFP since my reversal and mine was keyhole anyway, but i have had sections which is the same sort of cut and when I was pregnant after that it did seem to make the scar flare up and get a bit itchy and redder , its just that the scar tissue doesn't stretch as well as normal skin Smile you may have some small adhesions as well from the surgery which can cause a bit of discomfort when everything starts stretching xx
I know Angel Very Happy when we realised it was the same price in may and we had the money already we thought why not Shocked , so only 3 months to wait now Rolling Eyes Laughing How've you been , any news on the job front ?xx
Lilemm I tend to agree with Angel on that one, any agency that wants you to pay for anything upfront could just be after your cash , I've had it twice now with my daughters being offered contracts by agencies in Manchester who just want a "small fee" (£200 Shocked )for doing a portfolio . Glad to hear Harry is blooming Very Happy won't be long before he's running you ragged Laughing xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:45 am 
Post subject: Re: BFP !!!
ells77 wrote:
Hi everyone I dont come on here very often but I wanted to let you know that I got my BFP today !! Ten months after my reversal and with only one tube succesful. Really was not expecting it no symptoms at all but the test was clearblue digital so no mistake. I hope this encourages you all as I had just about given up xxxxxx

Congratulations hunni and good luck xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 11:46 am 
Post subject:
lilemm wrote:
ANGEL.... How are you hun, I haven't e-mailed you for a while cos I'm using the nexus 7 cos our laptop doesn't work very well and your e-mail address was on there, how you doing? I hope you ate doing well.

Yeah not too sure what to do, they charge £100 now but that's to set up a profile page, they don't charge any yearly fees, but I have read about people paying and not getting any work, was really looking for something nearer home, but most seem to be in London or surrounding areas, thanx for the advice hun!! Xx

If you send me an e-mail hun I can send you some recent pics (if you don't mind) Xxx

will do hunni.. hope you are both well xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Evie13
Guru Member
Guru Member
Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 10:41 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin ladies

Hope everyone is well??

Only 3 months till yor holiday Nat?? U lucky thing Laughing Cool hope yor well hun??

Congrats Ells. Smile

Lilemm, so glad Harry is doin well Smile

Quinny good luck n fingers crossed hun. I'm off to the Dr's next week for a referal to birmingham.

Angel how are chick??? Very Happy

Hi Shelly, how did u get on at the doctors?? Very Happy

How are all the mummies n babies doin???

Well the vits, DHEA, n enzymes tablets all turned up but unfortunately ttc is on hold for the next 9weeks as i'm finally doin a course to b a EMT1 for the ambulance service, i'll b able to drive the ambulances wiv blues n two's. so excited and nervous at the same time. I'll b then posted to Burnley and East Lancs. Shocked Very Happy

Hope everyone has ada good day. Xx
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 7:31 am 
Post subject:
Ohh is that a promotion then Evie Very Happy Hope the course goes well , having a break from thinking about TTC might be just what you need before the IVF Smile xx
How is everyone today Very Happy
I think my OH or one of the kids has finally succeeded at giving me a cold Rolling Eyes so i'm all snotty with a banging headache Shocked don't you just love winter Rolling Eyes Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:29 pm 
Post subject:
HI LADIES!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY

NAT HOW HAVE U BEEN?

I GO TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW TO SEE WHATS GOING ON.. I GOT THE FLU ON SUNDAY WHILE I WAS AT WORK SO SINCE I WORK AT A HOSPITAL I CHECKED IN AND GOT SOME MEDS. THEY DID A PREG TEST AND IT WAS BFN.... I THINK IM GOING TO ASK MY DOCTOR TO LET ME TRY ONE MORE CYCLE OF CLOMID AND THEN DO THE HSG.. I WANT TO SEE IF SHE WILL UP MY CLOMOID TO 100MG.. DONT KNOW WHY I WANT TO GO ONE MORE ROUND.. I HAVE HAD 2 DREAMS IN THE LAST MONTH THAT I GOT PREGNANT AND HAD A BABY. I NEVER DREAM THAT. I KNOW ITS BEEN ON MY MIND BUT SOMETHING JUST TELLS ME TO TRY ONE MORE MONTH..... WHAT DO YA'LL THINK?

OMG I REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DYING WITH THE FLU Laughing Laughing I GOT IN MY BED SUNDAY EVENING AND DIDNT GET OUT TIL TUESDAY EVENING.. I DID GET UP AND TALK BATHS AND THAT WAS IT.....STILL FEEL LIKE [*@!#%*] BUT I MADE MYSELF COME TO WORK YESTERDAY AND TODAY... I AM OFF FRIDAY TIL SUNDAY...

I HOPE ALL U LADIES ARE DOING GREAT...

I WILL UPDATE AFTER I GO TO THE DOCTOR TOMORROW... WISH ME LUCK
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:33 am 
Post subject:
Good luck today Shelly , how many months have you been taking the clomid for now ? I think about 6 months at a time is the maximum docs like you to be on it, but its worth asking about the higher dose before the HSG Question
I've had quite a few baby dreams since the reversal including some BFP dreams, could just be because its on your mind so much during the day (understandably) but hopefully this is one dream that will come true for you Smile xx
How is everyone else getting on ?
I finally got the Natto but not seeing much improvement in the scars the last few weeks because I haven't been able to take the higher dose probably Rolling Eyes and i'm on cd12 today so not really got much time to make any difference this month now anyway Shocked Laughing but i'm feeling pretty relaxed about it now anyway Very Happy
shellypenton
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:15 pm 
Post subject:
Morning ladies!!! Just got back from doctor and she said I did not ov last cycle. My level was 6.5 and it has to be 10.0 or above. I knew I didn't ov. Soooooo we are going to do one more round of clomid. This will be my 3 month on clomid. She did up it to 100mg. So hoping this will do. I did stop by the store and pick up a home sperm count for DH to test. Also pick up more ov test and a basal therm. Now my question is how and when do I start taking my temp. Haven't tried that process yet. Don't want to miss anything this month. Hoping af will show tomorrow. Nat thanks for all the advice. U are truly appriciated
Guru Member
Posted: Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:43 pm 
Post subject:
Evenin ladies

Well today has got to b the worst day ever!!!! Had to have a meetin regardin my stage 2 sickness appeal due to bein off wiv work related stress only to b told that they are upholdin it n because ov this they've taken me off my trainin course!!! Mad Crying or Very sad av cried loads n never felt so disheartend!!! They told me at 4.30 on a fri evenin knowin that i can't do anythin about it till mon. I was due to go on a course on monday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Really sorry for whingin!!! Xx
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 pm 
Post subject:
evening girls
hope everyone is ok
congratulations Els on your pregnancy have a H&H 9 months:)
well girls where do i start Sad
my precious little man has just been diagnosed with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy Sad
as you can imagine we are absolutely devastated!!!!
why does life have to be so cruel...its not heredity
this has come from a mutated gene as there is no DMD in our family at all
anyway we have to go to manchester to be tested as i need to know for sure so my girls can be tested...im 100% im not a carrier but i suppose stranger things have happened
sorry to bring a downer on your sunday night...just wondered if any of you know anybody with this horrible disorder? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tubal reversal april 08
it worked!!!! i had 2 beautiful reversal babies
lilemm
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:08 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Janey

Ah bless my heart goes out to you hun.

My sister has got 2 boys with muscular dystrophy, one is 15yrs old and one is 2 at the end of this month, one doctor has told her it was duchennes so she had a 2nd opinion and it was diagnosed as Becker, they told her she wasn't a carrier and we don't have anything like this in the family, when she was pregnant with her youngest they said it was highly unlikely that he would be affected but after tests we found out he was affected, as far as I know they both go for regular check ups and have ECG's done, her oldest is very thin and has special powder which is tasteless added to his food to boost his calorie intake, I think she's in touch with other people who are affected by this horrible disease, I can find out for you if you like, maybe they can answer some of your questions, I hope I haven't scared you in anyway,if you have any questions hun please don't hesitate to ask! Xxxx
Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 10:13 pm 
Post subject:
Sorry to hear yor sad news Janey, sendin lots ov big hugs to u all. Xx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 101, 102, 103  Next
Page 12 of 103

Jump to:  

Community

Popular