Getting pregnant after sterilisation reversall part 14

Faith7
Reply with quote Back to top
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:11 am 
Post subject:
Hello Girls, I am ever so sorry for not being here more often but I had two very busy weeks Confused I don’t know if I said it before that we are moving next week so I have being packing and dealing with the move also because I work night shift I need my sleep during the day which is not always possible with 3 kids and a husband specially when he works from home Rolling Eyes . So yea that is why I haven’t been here I have being reading all your updates but no time to write anything Embarassed .
I am waiting for my appointment on the 12 of March and I am hoping they give me a day for my reversal Smile I will try for the last week in May fingers cross Very Happy . I am starting with my folic acid, DHEA and Royal Jelly on the March so by the time we can start TTC my body is ready FC it will work.
Quinny any news from Priory Hosp. yet, have you had your consultation? Exclamation
DL05 when do you start IVF, FC you get your BFP girl!!! Very Happy
Ells77 CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! Well done all the best for the next 9 month Very Happy

xxxxx
Piggy34
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:20 am 
Post subject: ..
Good morning ladies,it's a lovely sunny day in derby.. Very Happy
It's been a funny old month..this is my first month on clomid since my hsg mid December ..the DUO fertility monitor I ware confirmed OV on day 13 (last Sunday ) I had a phone call confirming this on Wednesday .. I was kicking my self as we have been busy in the bedroom department until Saturday night we both fell a sleep on Sunday we were very active unaware Sunday I OV we carried on being very active we'll past Wednesday lol
Ladies what is DHEA.? I take frolic acid and evening primrose but can't take pregnancy vitamins as they contain iron and iv to much iron in my body thanx to all the blood transfusions I had when I had leukaemia ..only found this out when I had funny symptoms and lots of blood test revealed to much iron was the cause..
Piggy34
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:17 pm 
Post subject:
Ment folic acid lol
shellypenton
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:45 pm 
Post subject:
MORNING LADIES!!!

AF CAME ON SATURDAY SO I WILL START MY LAST ROUND OF CLOMID BEFORE I DO THE HSG TEST... HOPING THIS ROUND WILL DO. I WILL TAKE A 1OOMG INSTEAD OF 50MG..... BOUGHT A HOME SPERM COUNT TEST TO MAKE SURE DH IS GOOD Laughing Laughing ....

NAT HOW HAVE U BEEN?

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY LADIES.....
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:43 am 
Post subject:
Janey i'm so sorry to hear you've had such bad news Crying or Very sad I don't know anyone who has it, but hopefully the fact he's been diagnosed early means they can help prevent some of the effects , I don't know what to say , you must be devastated xxxx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:49 am 
Post subject:
Shelly did they not do the ov test early last month ? Compared to when you ov'd I mean, as 6.5 seems a bit high for a annovulatory cycle , especially if it was a normal cycle in other ways, maybe it was just timed wrong Question Has your OH not had a semen analysis done before ? The temping you start first thing in the morning from as soon as AF arrives, a few days late won't matter much mind you , and just take it at the same time everyday if you can xx
Evie I'm so annoyed for you Mad thats ridiculous, its their fault you were off and now they punish you for it !xx
Faith i'm not doing IVF thats Evie and Quinny Smile Hope all the vits and the DHEA work for you though xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:50 am 
Post subject:
Piggy Laughing Laughing Laughing at frolic acid Laughing maybe they should make that for when the TTC gets a bit of a chore Wink Laughing xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:05 am 
Post subject:
Been a bit of a weird week for me , managed to completely ignore all things hormone related last week Laughing to the point where I now don't know if I ov'd yet or not Shocked
Didn't even take a single temp until saturday when I thought I should cos it was cd 13 and it was a bit low so as I'd had 3 days of clear cm (couldn't help noticing that cos I kept feeling wet Embarassed sorry TMI Embarassed Laughing ) I thought well maybe its my surge Question
So checked cp and it was high but definately closed and hard even and cm was very much white and not ov like at all Question
Sunday my morning temp was high so I presumed I must have ov'd friday perhaps Question I did have a headache and my boobs felt swollen on Thursday which can be a surge sign some months Question
But since then my temp has gone down to pre ov temps, in fact this morning it was a bit low again Question , my boobs are pre ov boobs (I have bigger bras for after ov as they normally grow so much Laughing ) and my cm is still white but cp is very high Rolling Eyes so no idea whats happening, unless my body tried to ov and failed , or I did ov but for some reason my progesterone is very low and affecting my temps Question
Will have to wait and see I suppose, I'll either get ov signs at some point or AF will show Rolling Eyes Laughing It's typical though that if this cycle had been as short as the last couple it would have meant AF would be over before we go on holiday and if its delayed it will happen while we're away Shocked Rolling Eyes Sad Laughing don't fancy taking the noresthisterone after the last time Shocked Laughing
shellypenton
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:22 pm 
Post subject:
NAT----- WHEN I TESTED LAST MONTH IT WAS 53.9 BUT I WAS ALSO 2 WEEKS LATE WITH AF THIS LAST TIME . WE (ME AND THE DR) THINKS ITS BECAUSE I DINT STOP USING THE PROGESTERONE CREAM LIKE I WAS SUPPOSE TO. I WAS SUPPOSE TO STOP USING IT ON CD 28 AND I DIDNT... I STOPPED IT ABOUT A 2 WEEKS LATER SO THATS Y I THINK I DIDNT OV AND START AF ON TIME..... NO WE DIDNT DO A SPERM COUNT ON OH WHEN I HAD THE REVERAL. IT WAS $200.... I WENT AND BOUGHT A HOME ONE FOR $40 AND IT WORKED GREAT HE IS POSITIVE FOR GOOD SPERM COUNT... Very Happy Very Happy ... MY DOCTOR TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND THAT ITS THE SAME TEST THEY USE IN THERE OFFICE.....EASY TO DO..MAYBE NOT FOR OH Laughing Laughing Laughing ...... I STARTED MY 100MG OF CLOMID THIS MORNING.. I WILL START CHECKING MY TEMP IN THE MORNING..AND KEEP TRACK OF IT..ALSO WHEN I WENT TO DR I HAD MY YEARLY EXAMINE AND THEY FOUND A LUMP ON MY RIGHT BREAST AND I WILL HAVE MORE TESTING DONE THIS FRIDAY TO SEE IF ITS OK.. I JUST HAD MY MAMMOGRAM LAST MAY AND IT WAS CLEAR SO IM HOPING ITS JUST CYST FROM THE PROGESTERONE IM ON.. SO PLEASE SAY A PRAYER THAT ITS GOOD NEWS....

IM GOING TO BE POSITIVE ON THIS ROUND OF CLOMID....

HOPE U LADIES HAVE A GREAT DAY.....
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:36 pm 
Post subject:
Evie13 wrote:
Evenin ladies

Well today has got to b the worst day ever!!!! Had to have a meetin regardin my stage 2 sickness appeal due to bein off wiv work related stress only to b told that they are upholdin it n because ov this they've taken me off my trainin course!!! Mad Crying or Very sad av cried loads n never felt so disheartend!!! They told me at 4.30 on a fri evenin knowin that i can't do anythin about it till mon. I was due to go on a course on monday Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Really sorry for whingin!!! Xx

oh no so sorry hunni ((HUGS)) xxx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Angelcake71
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:39 pm 
Post subject:
JANEYLOU wrote:
evening girls
hope everyone is ok
congratulations Els on your pregnancy have a H&H 9 months:)
well girls where do i start Sad
my precious little man has just been diagnosed with Duchennes Muscular Dystrophy Sad
as you can imagine we are absolutely devastated!!!!
why does life have to be so cruel...its not heredity
this has come from a mutated gene as there is no DMD in our family at all
anyway we have to go to manchester to be tested as i need to know for sure so my girls can be tested...im 100% im not a carrier but i suppose stranger things have happened
sorry to bring a downer on your sunday night...just wondered if any of you know anybody with this horrible disorder? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Janey really sorry to read this.. and can understand you being devastated, you have been through so much.. life is bloody unfair.. I dont know alot about it, I`m afraid.. but wanted to send you some hugs ((HUGS)) xx
Angel Baby due 21/6/2012 (m/c)
All 3 much loved and wanted xx
Pumpkintoots
AskBaby Star
AskBaby Star
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:15 pm 
Post subject:
Hello ladies,

Janey hun I am so sorry hunny. Sending huge hugs to you xxxxx

Els congratulations on your pregnancy hun Smile

Well the adoption process is starting. We have our initial social worker on Tuesday 5th of March. Just thought I'd stop by and let you all know xxx
Jillybeanz2011
Posted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:23 pm 
Post subject:
Hi Ladies Smile Had my reversal yesterday and am not in as much pain as I thought I would be.. Doc said it was successful and both tubes were saved. now I guess only time will tell if it really is a success.. Hope everyone is well and happy x
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:22 am 
Post subject:
Morning Ladies Very Happy
Pumpkin thats fantastic news Very Happy So pleased its all going smoothly for you xx
Congratulations Jillybeanz hopefully you won't have to wait long for that BFP xx
Shelly my daughter got breast lumps from the progesterone in the implant, some women are prone to them apparently so if its just suddenly come up then it could well be from that Smile
I meant did you ov late in your cycle when you had the test hun ? As if you did and had it on cd21 still then the timing would have been off as you need about 7 days for the levels to reach their highest point Question
It does seem strange your doc has you on progesterone so early before ov though , as even the IVF ladies who often don't have a corpus luteum to make their own progesterone due to the treatments only start it after egg collection i'm sure Question
Was it the dye test you got ? That stains the sperm so you can see how if there's lots in the sample ?
My OH had an actual hospital analysis done where they look under the microscope and check motility and morphology etc. as well as numbers, I did see the home tests but my cons said they just give you an idea of numbers which isn't the best indicator for fertility as many could be damaged or even dead Question
Funny how different docs say different things xx
DL05
AskBaby Legend
AskBaby Legend
Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:04 am 
Post subject:
Well i'm thinking I probably have ov'd already now got a temp of 99.0 F this morning Question , just realised when thinking about it yesterday that I've had heartburn a couple of times since the weekend but also woken up a couple of times throwing the covers off in a hot sweat Laughing and I only ever get heartburn after ov , and only have hot sweats after ov as well so i'm putting the lack of sore boobs down to just one of those things Laughing and am thinking from the headache and bloating I had wednesday and thursday could well have been from my surge so I probably ov'd friday cd 12 same as last month Question Rolling Eyes not ideal as we had guests wednesday/thursday so only managed to BD on friday Rolling Eyes Laughing
Shocked Well just had a lightbulb moment and checked out the milk thistle capsules I've been taking and have discovered they might have a mild oestrogenic effect Rolling Eyes Shocked so as I started them on saturday (but forgot to take one sunday morning and last night) that could explain why my temps haven't been that high on the other days and my boobs weren't sore as they could be cancelling out a lot of the progesterones effects Rolling Eyes Laughing DOH! Oopsie Laughing
Will try not taking them for a few days and see if the temps go up Rolling Eyes Laughing and just presume for now friday was the day and expect AF next saturday Question Rolling Eyes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    AskBaby Talk -> IVF & Sterilisation Reversal All times are GMT
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 108, 109, 110  Next
Page 13 of 110

Jump to:  

Community

Popular